View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:11 am



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Nanox Faction V1.2 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 157
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
 Nanox Faction V1.2
Welcome to Nanox Faction!

V1.2

Hello!
This is a mod i have been working on and off, and now finally its complete.

Mod Content:
*--Actor--*
''Nano Soldier''
The Nano Girl Soldier, She has a armor made from nano crystals that are found 1000000 feet underground. These crystals are so hard and lightweight resulting in being very flexible and reliable.
Image

*--Guns--*
''Energy Revolver''
Standard issue handgun for Nanox Soldiers
Image

''Energy Rifle''
Standard Rifle for Nanox Soldiers.
Image


Credits:
The mod was inspired from Coops, which he dropped at sprite dump. This is the original art from Coops.
Image
Code - Me/Cortex owners
Sounds - Me

Hope Ya'll Like :)


Attachments:
File comment: Version 1.2 Download.
Nanox Faction v1.2.zip [385.13 KiB]
Downloaded 1223 times
Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:35 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 6211
Location: In your office, earning your salary.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
Interesting mod. It's a nice start. Rifle does a bit too much rape, but balancing stuff at the beginning isn't very easy. The actor is a bit weird, super expensive, most shots simply bounced off her armor, but somehow a shot in the head managed to kill her at once :P Also, super expensive.

You did do some pretty good stuff, the offsets for the rifle look pretty good, the ones for the pistol are a bit too close to the head IMO. Props on making your own jetpack, though it also needs some balance since it's pretty strong.

But overall, a nice step into modding :D


Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Reconstructing W.A.S Forces,
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
its preaty neat i would like to help u on this one with your permission


Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 157
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
Quote:
Interesting mod. It's a nice start. Rifle does a bit too much rape, but balancing stuff at the beginning isn't very easy. The actor is a bit weird, super expensive, most shots simply bounced off her armor, but somehow a shot in the head managed to kill her at once :P Also, super expensive.

You did do some pretty good stuff, the offsets for the rifle look pretty good, the ones for the pistol are a bit too close to the head IMO. Props on making your own jetpack, though it also needs some balance since it's pretty strong.

But overall, a nice step into modding :D

Yes i understood that the rifle was a bit too OP, But i didnt think much of it as new versions may come up.
Thanks for the criticism, its needed to become better. I have made some other mods, but only for personal use. :)


Quote:
its preaty neat i would like to help u on this one with your permission

Yes! My mod is everyone's mod! Use the code how u want, but of course i want some credit that i made it atleast :)


Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:10 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Reconstructing W.A.S Forces,
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
thx bro your awsome


Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 61
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
With Haloman's grammar, I wouldn't trust him so much (jk mang)

But besides that, this mod is pretty dang cool. I liek.

More weapons and stuffs incoming, yes?


Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Reconstructing W.A.S Forces,
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
why wont u trust me so much :0


Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 157
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
Quote:
With Haloman's grammar, I wouldn't trust him so much (jk mang)

But besides that, this mod is pretty dang cool. I liek.

More weapons and stuffs incoming, yes?


Thanks for liking it! I thought for sure people would just find flaws, sure i know there is flaws.
As Asklar wrote the gun is overpowered and the jetpack is too. I can explain that the jetpack was for personal use, and i forgot to change it before release. :wink:

The mod was a inspiration from Coops that made the sprites, i just took the sprites and added them to the code. :)
I'm not so sure i can keep making additions to the mod and keep the same style as he did :???:
And on top of that i also need to put this mod on hold because I'm currently making another faction. (One that is very different from others in this forum) :grin: (Super Excited!)


Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 98
Location: Actually, the real killer is behind you
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
Nice, I think it could look a lot better if you added just a few more guns, maybe a sniper


Mon May 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 157
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nanox Faction V1.2
Unison wrote:
Nice, I think it could look a lot better if you added just a few more guns, maybe a sniper

Yeah but as i stated in another query:
RandomCoderZ wrote:
The mod was a inspiration from Coops that made the sprites, i just took the sprites and added them to the code. :)
I'm not so sure i can keep making additions to the mod and keep the same style as he did :???:

As i stated. I wont be able to keep the same style, therefore i will not try it.
I'm also pretty busy at the moment with other issues in life, leaving no time and inspiration to work on CC. :-(


Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]