View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Panthor PMC 

Panthor PMC
Hi, I'm a long time lurker.

Panthor PMC is the prestigious arm of Panthor Arms, working both as their security forces and as a PMC for hire.
Download here.

My first mod. A pretty vanilla-ish faction with strong but expensive actors and weapons. Currently no tools or explosives. Let me know if you have any bugs, think something isn't well balanced, or have an idea for the mod. The actor sprites are honestly a little bit sloppy, IMHO. I might update them. Thanks to Major for inspiring me.
This mod currently includes only one actor, the Panthor Mercenary, as well as some variants with slightly different armor and free equipment (a la Major). They're heavily armored and resistant to bullets, but weak to blunt impacts. They tend to go squish if they fall too hard, so be warned.

Weapons List:

SA11 "Popper" Handgun:
Good stopping power, has secondary ability to fire mini grenades.
SH16 Unwarranted Search:
Short range, good stopping power, has secondary ability to fire birdshot.
MR32 Handcannon:
Insanely powerful and can pierce concrete easily, but holds only three rounds and reloads slowly.
BR-45 Assault Rifle:
Accurate with a good rate of fire, holds thirty rounds, and can down a coalition soldier in five shots.
BR-45c Carbine:
Less accurate but faster firing than the BR-45. Lighter, shorter, and holds twenty rounds.
AB-31 "Blaster" DMR:
Very accurate with a long sharplength (aim distance), fires powerful rounds good for dealing with armored enemies.
AS8 Rumbler:
Basically a giant airsoft gun. Sprays a stream of pellets that can easily wipe out unarmored units, but harmlessly bounces off anything else.
EA-1 Needler:
Fires strong but slow flechettes that penetrate armor well. May need tweaking.

Some screenshots:

The weapon sprites have been updated, but imgur isn't working so I can't upload the updated screenshots right now.
Be warned this is my first published mod, and is somewhat buggy as a result. I had some accidental dependencies on some of my unfinished mods, but I think I've fixed them all.
Apparently, Panthor is also a He-Man character.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]