View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 THE MATRIX 0.85 

THE MATRIX 0.85
THE MATRIX 0.85

Red pill Blue pill Three pill Four pill

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83dbt ... RIX085.rar

-Weapon recoil scripts and other fancy bits.
-Bend the rules of the simulation with either faction.
-Special units feature an incredibly unfair melee combat response to armed units.

Choose your flavor of code bending candy:

BLUE PILL:
-Uses the SWAT mod as a basis for Matrix themed units. Lead hordes of machine gun wielding blue pills against the enemy.
-Agents Brown, Jones, and Smith level the playing field against all manner of ballistic weaponry.

RED PILL:
-Redpill units automatically dodge bullets. Activate Bullet time to bend the rules of the simulation and defy gravity, aim better, and hit harder. (Press F to activate bullet time. Not responsible for time going all wonky on you. Don't try to do it with a controller. I cannot stress this last point enough)

Enable both mods to play "Enter the Matrix" game mode, the reason for the season. Fight the system and stick it to the man!

HERE AGAIN IS A DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83dbt ... RIX085.rar

-To do:
-Fix key binding issue/come up with some controller friendly way to activate bullet time
-other things that I care way less about

WITH CREDITS TO:
TheLastBanana - Buhhhhrrrslow motion
DarlosD9 - Meters and icons
Mehman - Original mobility script
PROBABLY LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO

Attachments:
matrix081.jpg
matrix081.jpg [ 216.83 KiB | Viewed 18959 times ]

Last edited by DudeAbides on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Post Re: MATRIX 0.81
This is pretty fun. I especially like the matrix transport drop pod thing, and the fact that agents can't dodge everything. I would've enabled the Mega City scene by default, though; it's perfect for jumping around in slow motion.

Looking forward to an update that enables all the WIP stuff you've got in this :)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 am

Post Re: THE MATRIX 0.85
Quote:
Looking forward to an update that enables all the WIP stuff

I heard you like updates that enable WIP stuff

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:41 am

hey , this is very cool ! , but i would like that , like in the movie , the agent smith can turn other people in agents , that would be like :shock:

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:47 am

Quote:
but i would like that , like in the movie , the agent smith can turn other people in agents

I made a version of Smith that did that to see how it would behave (with a static team of -1 to make it like a guy that was out of your control, just like in das movie films) and the results were practically unplayable as it sort of simulates the whole rapidly spreading computer virus thing Smith has going on and makes any simulation as many Agent Smiths as there are characters. Basically there is one outcome for any game with Smiths, and that is that everyone's name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

Also lots of Agents make the game slow as ♥♥♥♥ and nearly unplayable. I posit that there are only 3 agents in the Matrix at once because the Agent programs take up lots of processing power. The agents in the mod pack are named and are limited to one each per team for this reason specifically.

TLDR It's not as cool as you would think it would be

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 am

Love it... I love it so much... Wow. Bug report though. Agent Smith will turn your brain unit into a Smith, and this will cause you to fail.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:52 am

I think you don't need make the new punch sprite, you only add some script to have a punch will better
because the actor is arms and legs separate, combine to forming a actor, like the galactic empire mod, it don't need the new sprite, but it is so well

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]