View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Shogun Arsenal 1.0 

The Shogun Arsenal 1.0
HALL OF FAME!!!

Silent01 -> The amazing Melee Lua that is used in this mod, got his permission in my infestation mod!

Now that thats done... Let me tell you a story!

After years and years of silence, the ancient shogun arsenals have been opened and are on a full on manufacturing mission to get these ... uh... weapons up and running...

The Ronin start as meer rookies, on their quest to become shogun...

They all start at the training section with some of their Dojo Masters

Here they use thier Training blades to fight each other, the winners live and rank up, the losers,eh... They usually exit with... minor wounds? ( Cough Death Cough)

They Gear up at aresenal stations with Katanas of all variants, Shurikens made of different material, and Explosive Throwing scythes

Certains ninjas get to use dual wielding weapons, capable of inflicting self damage with high speeds, same works on enemies...

[ INSERT DUAL WIELD PICTURE ]

Some Find Rare and Mystical Weaponry, Enchanted versions of old blades, crafted by Cultists and Mages of all proportions!

Sieges against enemy ninja factions are very casual and happen commonly in these ronin lands...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTURCTIONS!!!

Dual Wileded weapons must be bought twice in the same shipment with the set unit, or else they wont be pickup-able

Katanas have Great decapitating abilites but hit very slow... time your attacks!

Shurikens fly at extreme velocities, and can decapitate most enemies...

There are Music Cans which are EXTREMELY WIP, but work, at the concept of Sound! Not music... actually----

Ronins are the set actors, buy em in the Default Ronin tab...

And ze wepon List!

Ze downlod!

http://www.filedropper.com/pathrte

Last edited by darkman945 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Post Re: The Shogun Arsenal 1.0
Ok i must say a few things.

1- Your mod its pretty good, and i think there must be more melee weapons/faction mods on Cortex Command

2- Even if i think its pretty good, the melee weapons are totally imbalanced, the training sword its better than the katanas. Its faster does a lot of damange and cost nothing. I will recomend you to put all your weapons more speed (in real life training and real swords are maked for being used at the same speed and with the same balance [or at least they try] even the wooden katanas (bokken) are heavier that a normal katana ¬¬) and less cost... One katana 80 i need to go melee, one guy dead...
One katana 20 --> well not much lost.

3- Make your own actors (or at least copy them) for the ingame "campaing" you cant use them XD and for some premade games (like box wars) their group its empty. If you want to use ronin, at least copy the ronin troops to your mod and make your team prefab orders.

4- Thx for Reading i hope you liked

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:29 am

B31 Compatability, fixed some bugs, and some revamps.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

I need to repeat myself.

Lower de prices of all and increase a LOT the attack speed really, if not this will become a really unbalanced mod, making it nearly unplayable by itself.

Please just do that.

And add soem actors...

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]