View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 am
Posts: 6
Reply with quote
 tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
A small crew of strong soldiers, fighting against the corruption in the world.
In order to do so, they'll need to eliminate the corruption between themselves.

Details:
Actors


Weapons


Shields


Tools


Grenades


The corrupted version (ctWS) have stronger weapons, weaker armor and they're red

Download:
Attachment:
File comment: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte ver2.0
tWS.zip [351.82 KiB]
Downloaded 1089 times


Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:45 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 am
Posts: 93
Reply with quote
Post Re: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
that is rping-ishly OP, it went through ground


Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 am
Posts: 6
Reply with quote
Post Re: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
Silent00 wrote:
that is rping-ishly OP, it went through ground


So... is it good or is it bad? :D
It's my first mod though so don't expect a perfect mod :D


Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:05 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 am
Posts: 93
Reply with quote
Post Re: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
Well, its fun as if it went through any hardest MOPix, (except the one of the mods can stood up by the fires)
but to be honest, I rather have a land for any actors to standing with

but at least you make a great prideful mod for new modders, so good and keep working on it.
You'll learn and develop for your own somehow


Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 157
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
theWildSushii wrote:
Silent00 wrote:
that is rping-ishly OP, it went through ground


So... is it good or is it bad? :D
It's my first mod though so don't expect a perfect mod :D


If you want to completely wreck the terrain. Well then I would say its a successful mod.
If not... We'll not that successfull..

I would say its pretty fun to wreck with, but all the weapons works the same so no direct variety. Bullet storm all the way.

No reload + Extreme spray of bullets.
I would say thats a mod for personal use. You want to find an in-between fire rate and reload time (Also my opinion).

Also even though the sprites are simple, I like the combination of the two colors of the both corrupt and normal version. :)


Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 am
Posts: 6
Reply with quote
Post Re: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
RandomCoderZ wrote:
theWildSushii wrote:
Silent00 wrote:
that is rping-ishly OP, it went through ground


So... is it good or is it bad? :D
It's my first mod though so don't expect a perfect mod :D


If you want to completely wreck the terrain. Well then I would say its a successful mod.
If not... We'll not that successfull..

I would say its pretty fun to wreck with, but all the weapons works the same so no direct variety. Bullet storm all the way.

No reload + Extreme spray of bullets.
I would say thats a mod for personal use. You want to find an in-between fire rate and reload time (Also my opinion).

Also even though the sprites are simple, I like the combination of the two colors of the both corrupt and normal version. :)


I appreciate every review, good or bad, and I'll also admit that this mod was actually a personal mod, it's the first one I've made so I wanted experience with something personal and then I saw these forums so I said "why not?".

Once "completed" I'll fix reload rate, rate of fire and that stuff. I made this mod for fun and experience. I uploaded it just for the reviews ;)

A good review makes you want to continue.
A bad review makes you want to be better.


Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 157
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: tWS.rte & ctWS.rte theWildSushii Faction + Corrupted side
theWildSushii wrote:
I appreciate every review, good or bad, and I'll also admit that this mod was actually a personal mod, it's the first one I've made so I wanted experience with something personal and then I saw these forums so I said "why not?".

Once "completed" I'll fix reload rate, rate of fire and that stuff. I made this mod for fun and experience. I uploaded it just for the reviews ;)

A good review makes you want to continue.
A bad review makes you want to be better.


I see.
I love how you try and I'd like to see what you have improved since last :cchappy: Keep up the good work with the modding! Oh and good luck in the future.
I wish that some some day this community will become bigger :P .


Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.022s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]