View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Warframe Mod - Grineer Supremacy Expansion [0.1 patch] 

Warframe Mod - Grineer Supremacy Expansion [0.1 patch]

Thanks to :

Visage ( for imensly helping with balancing and lua. )

This mod, has been worked on for quite a while, and researched too... Let me tell yo some info!
My original plan was to make a animatronic and endoskleteon mod, but that was scrapped, hence the rte name being Endo, seeing as i didnt want to redo the file, and got a idea about warframe weps, i went ahead and did the mod making shenanigans, and voila, heres a warframe wep. mod.

Warframe is a game about SPACE NINJAS WITH GUNS. :shock:

- Features over 10 weapons, dual wielded pistols, and more!

- Stats are directly ripped from the warframe wiki, so bring out your annoyed soul when using certain ones.

- Cool looking sprites, although some need fixing

- A trailer!

- Variety!

- Mainstreamness!

Complete actor list [beta]

Complete weapon list:

IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT!

The Mod is still in early alpha!

Check out the trailer before you download the mod ( The dera in the the trailer is old )

Trailer: CLICK THE YOUTUBE ICON TO THE LEFT OF FULLSCREEN SO U CAN VIEW IT NORMALLY

Trailer: CLICK THE YOUTUBE ICON TO THE LEFT OF FULLSCREEN SO U CAN VIEW IT NORMALLY

There are no pictures as of now, the trailer is there to show you most of the stuff, and heres the story of the trailer:

- It was sometime during the year 7384, Nazi Cyborgs emerged from earth and attacked the humans, Tenno were called to help, which they did, their weapons being able to stop any german threat the nazi's could throw at em, after all that, the Tenno were eradicated by the Techion, their weapons sold at the Tradestar for minimal prices, the Tenno seek revenge, but cant open a portal to access Earth.

Now its your time to Begin...

CORTEXFRAME

Attachments:
File comment: Expansion patched.
Warframe.rte.rar [375.69 KiB]
Downloaded 3612 times

Last edited by darkman945 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Post Re: Warframe Weapons Mod
It's a good mod so far, but some of the weapons don't have the feel or sounds like their warframe counterparts. But I can't be picky since this is early alpha.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Next update imma import some sounds from warframe ( if its even legal XD ) and use those, again, i think its legal since its a fan made mod with no profit intentions.

Thanks for the comment, imo. still working on the mod, hope you enjoy abusing the Overpowered Soma and the Explosive Ogris

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:34 pm

darkman945 wrote:
Next update imma import some sounds from warframe ( if its even legal XD ) and use those, again, i think its legal since its a fan made mod with no profit intentions.

Thanks for the comment, imo. still working on the mod, hope you enjoy abusing the Overpowered Soma and the Explosive Ogris

Have yet to try the ogris, and the soma was good. I would recommend to add a spin up for the gorgon and such to take the place for the fire-rate increase mechanic thingamabob in warframe. Just to make the LMG's at least balanced in some way.

You at least showed how bad the viper is. The shots literally bounce off coalition armor

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh the Ogris is great, but its broken atm, switching fire modes resets it to 1 ammo per mag. No fix for that yet.

I felt like the vipers needed a good implementation, so i made em crap like they always are.

Next update comes with some new sounds, a few new weapons, and some balancing... Let me tell you something. Seeing as you were first to comment.

I give you a choice. What do you want implemented. ( Excluding Melee weps )

A) Prime weapons

B) 3 new random guns

C) 2 weapons of your choice

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 am

darkman945 wrote:
Oh the Ogris is great, but its broken atm, switching fire modes resets it to 1 ammo per mag. No fix for that yet.

I felt like the vipers needed a good implementation, so i made em crap like they always are.

Next update comes with some new sounds, a few new weapons, and some balancing... Let me tell you something. Seeing as you were first to comment.

I give you a choice. What do you want implemented. ( Excluding Melee weps )

A) Prime weapons

B) 3 new random guns

C) 2 weapons of your choice

I would say B. But I would recommend adding in something like the latron and/or vulkar for something dedicated for long range. The grinlok is fine, but it's pretty much a mid range powerhouse.

Another problem is that some of the weapons have a draw range that is unnecessarily large.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:03 am

Post Re: Warframe Weapons Mod UPDATE 1.3
Update 1.3 has been released, lets keep the (small) hype up!

Balancing has been added... Weapons now have proper stats and sharp range has been lowered.

New Weapons:

- Latron
- Kohm
- Vectis
- Bolto / Akbolto
- Flux Rifle
- Ak Versions of weapons

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Alright, Loving the new weapons so far. But the Bolto needs work, it's literally firing grenades. Unless, you know, you want them to have that syndicate mod installed in them..... Yeah, I think you can tweak them a little, but if the goal was to make it as if it already had the mod installed, I'll give it a 5/5 for accuracy when you use it with said mod.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:16 am

Yep, bolto is and still is heavy WIP, although it is fun, its kinda broken aswell, il be tweaking it while i work on some more weps.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:02 am

Since OP doesn't seem to be working on this anymore, I've made a new(?) and shiny(?!?) update for this, or at least polished up some of the pointier bits. Download it if you care, it's attached to this post.

old post:

Attachments:
File comment: We can hope it's shiny. Maybe it's shiny.
TBH, it's anything but new.

Warframe - New and Shiny (maybe).rar [380.3 KiB]
Downloaded 837 times

Last edited by Visage on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 31, 2015 10:37 am

Havent seen a reply here in a long time...

Anyway... Last time i updated this was half a year ago... Since then i like made some early aplha Corpus and Moaman sprites.

I am indeed going to bring this mod back with a bang. Warframe gets updates, this gets too.

Next update you can expect 5+ weapons and 2 actors.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Remember when I said I'd help? I had already started when you replied, just for my own amusement.
I think I've gotten most of the things I noted ironed out.

I'm sure you'll disagree with some of my changes (like making the Bolto not explode), but I think it's now actually fairly balanced with the basic content and significantly more faithful to the original.

Be aware that there is some ugly and undocumented sparklemagic in there to make the Kohm work like it should.
The Kohm now works properly, but it also spams anything related to reloads; I commented the sounds out to reduce noise pollution XP

The Ogris now has a charge mechanic of sorts, and uses Ronin RPG-7 rounds for great justice/terror

Remaining issues(?):
I still tend to think the Vectis's terrain-ignoring ability should be reined in, but I settled with making it ridiculously expensive.
For some reason, the Boltos are made out of wet toilet paper, breaking as soon as anything touches them... TBH, it's probably for the best considering the direction I took with "balancing" them.
I didn't really touch a few of the guns, but I figured they weren't too far out of line...

Attachments:
File comment: This will overwrite any Endo.rte you already have because I'm too lazy to change things, so watch out for that...
SpitAndPolish.rar [82.72 KiB]
Downloaded 463 times
Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:57 pm

Yesssssss... We can work with this...

Is it fine if i steal some of dat Lua ya brought up, Its some fine stuff...

Oh ho hoo

Now i can make the kohmak too!

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:38 pm

I don't care too much what you use or don't use. (EDIT: Actually, I think I'd prefer if you used all of them; I made the changes because I like them, and I think they make the mod better/more balanced with vanilla CC)

I may or may not be willing to contribute more in the future as well...

Anyhow, you will probably want to credit Cave(Cricket48?) for all of the Lua files present, and perhaps Arcalane for copypasting where I could find it.

For the Kohm code, you should probably credit me and whoever made the code for the Ronin Thumper...
Also, definitely remember to beware the reload sounds :???:

I'm a terrible person; I steal a lot of Lua lol...

EDIT: Also, do you plan to use my alterations to the .ini files, like the Soma actually having crits/non-crits? Your previous comment makes it sound like you're only planning to use the Lua.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 am

First of all, ima steal all of dat lua and credit the peeps and you, i may take the Soma,Ogris,Kohm .ini files so that it works... Im testing and rebalancing your rebalancing... Point Strike installed, amirite?

Also, the next update i make will feature all these little fixes and... heres some spoilers...

A pack of fake prime weapons, thats right, "fake", they dont really exist, and maybe some exist...

- Latron prime
- Braton Prime
- Vectis Prime

And im making this bigger than a weapon mod... Corpus Crewman and my own creation... A Moaman, A Moa CPU installed into Corpus bodies.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next