View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Watary Genetic 

Watary Genetic

Watary - A group of settlers, tied of the life on their home world, turned to the stars in look of a new home. This home was the planet Watarion FF-3. After years of interstellar travel, the ship finally arrived in orbit above their new home. While the colonist descended to the planet surface, the ships navigational sensors started to malfunction due to the intense radiation Watarion was subject to. The ship crashed into the surface. The ship was wrecked. All communication to their home world was lost. But the survivors still had hope. Using the carcass of the their ship as a temporary home, they settled down on the dangerous planet. After a few generations, the "Watary" they called themselves now, noticed they have changed. No longer did they look like the inhabitants of their previous home, but that of nightmares. Growths and deformities was a plague that they relentlessly tried to cure. In an attempt to regain the beauty of the first pioneers, the whole of the planet launched global genetic research. They managed to get rid of the terrible growths and malformations, but much was far to deep in their genetic code to be changed; their blood and skin turn white, eyes became dull yellow. The Watary distraught and enraged with their monstrous appearance, turned once again to the stars: TradeStar. The traders offered to aid them in their research. Generations later, the Watary have forgotten their previous beauty, and are now known for their genetically enhanced super soldiers. And TradeStar's been richer ever since.

Here is a list of all goods - ask to love and favor:
(Army)
Scientist - an expensive and weak unit. They have little military training due to their main task of genetic research. (Brings 100 oz after a while)

Research Director (commander) - A leader in genetic advancement, they're job is to make sure the other scientist to their work. Due to the large laboratories the Watary have, Research Directors are provided with a prototype energy jet pack to move from place to place in a timely manner. (Brings 300 oz after a while)

Tester - Changing the genetics of a creature can be dangerous and is often times difficult to find volunteers. That's why military trained soldiers are subject to be tested upon. - to protect those who understand the beauty of science. The testers are stronger due to muscle and bone enhancement, and are equipped with a strong carbide helmet.

Blue soldiers - A new type of clone-soldier created by Watary. These soldiers were exposed to serious genetic changes and , among other things, that caused their skin and blood become a deeper blue. They are much faster, stronger, and have the most endurance of any soldier. They do not have a jet pack due to elastic like leg muscles and shock absorbent bones that allow them to jump a fair distance. Each soldier has a ID chip in their neck, return these to the the TradeStar scientist to make a nice profit and further benefit their cause. (For returned chip you get 140 oz. Chip falls when they loss head, and it is difficult spot and find)

Blue soldier with B.A.C.K. - The same soldiers but are equipped with a jet pack/3-D printer - B.A.C.K. It friend in addition to being a jetpack it can create hand fragmentation grenades, micromines and inject the wearier with an advanced painkiller to keep them on the battlefield.(For the BACK functions you must pay oz)

All the actors voiced. Chatter when changing guns, death, pain, and breaking bones on the stones.

(Weapons and Stuff.Short)
Light pistol-blaster.
Blaster rifle.
Automatic blaster.
Sound pistol.
Sound carbine.
Sound cannon.
Combat knife.
Gunnar Universal machine gun.
Heavy cannon "Lazooka"
Fragmentation grenades.
Belt fragmentation grenades.
Sound Grenade.
Sound Grenade Belt.
Medical injector.

(More information in the folder Presents)

(Delivery vehicles)
Heavy Drop Crate - A capsule for landing troops and equipment. Well protected. Very Well.

Heavy Drop Sentry Gun - Generally used for defending Watary Laboratories, it has recently been upgraded for military use. The turret is unmanned and is able to identify between friend and foe.

Known errors:
How many would not have been scientists, you will receive the money for one. (Receive money from one scientist)
Sometimes Blue Soldiers forget Gunnar and take the rifle settling Midas. (The Bunker Breach. Sniper brings a TradeStar battle rifle instead of the Sniper Gunnar)
Fragmentation grenades sometimes explode in hands.
Grenades of Sound Grenades Belt explode after 6 sec, but should in 3 sec.
And maybe something else I forgot.

Features:
Blaster rifle and Automatic blaster have 2 fire modes.
Sound weapon stun enemies (and yourself, if you shoot near)
Gunnar has 6 (!6!) shooting modes due to easy replacement of modules. Easy to repair.
Medical injector better than injector in a B.A.C.K. and is cheaper.
Scientists - regular income, for they send information about this planet. Maybe we will capture this planet.
Different faces of scientists, blue soldiers, and blue soldiers bodys (1 women).

What's next:
Make a couple of missions.
Balance and a few shnyaga.

Sorry for any errors. I live in east Ukraine.
More information of weapons, pictures of actors, music and jokes in the folder Presents (Many for Russians)

Untitled for some sounds reload.
Space Privateer Federation for blue soldier torso, legs and arms.
Mr_Rainbow for translate help.
UniTec grenades belt lua.
Rogue Trooper (game) for some idea.
And maybe even other cool guys that I have yet to forget. But they are cool.

If you need more download links, I can put more. (Later)
Download (скачать) - http://files.webfile.ru/6f855718373b7ae ... e9c8d2aa86
More Download! - https://www.cubbyusercontent.com/pli/Wa ... 11a95ebb5f

Last edited by DedushkaBot on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 am

Post Re: Watary Genetic
And i also want to make it mod playable in Unmaped Land 2 and Void Vanders, but i cant made it (why i dont understand).

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:26 am

DedushkaBot wrote:
And i also want to make it mod playable in Unmaped Land 2 and Void Vanders, but i cant made it (why i dont understand).

An easy way to set it up is to open a completed faction file and replace the lua and stuff.

BTW. I can help you with your English if you'd like:) Lets start with this quote.

(A slash means it's unnecessary or wrong and bold means it was added or changed)

And i also want to make the it mod playable in Unmapped Lands 2 and Void VWanderers, but i cant made make it (why i dont understand)

If you want me to help correct the main post just let me know:)

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Will be very good if you help.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Interesting idea for a mod, looks pretty cool.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:05 pm

DedushkaBot wrote:
Will be very good if you help.

Do you use a program to translate?

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Google Translator.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:51 am

DedushkaBot wrote:
Google Translator.

Well, it doesn't work very well:p

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:33 am

DedushkaBot wrote:

Sorry for my english, i use translator.
Watary - A group of settlers, tied of the life on their home world, turned to the stars in look of a new home. This home was the planet Watarion FF-3. After years of interstellar travel, the ship finally arrived in orbit above their new home. While the colonist descended to the planet surface, the ships navigational sensors started to malfunction due to the intense radiation Watarion was subject to. The ship crashed into the surface. The ship was wrecked. All communication to their home world was lost. But the survivors still had hope. Using the carcass of the their ship as a temporary home, they settled down on the dangerous planet. After a few generations, the "Watary" they called themselves now, noticed they have changed. No longer did they look like the inhabitants of their previous home, but that of nightmares. Growths and deformities was a plague that they relentlessly tried to cure. In an attempt to regain the beauty of the first pioneers, the whole of the planet launched global genetic research. They managed to get rid of the terrible growths and malformations, but much was far to deep in their genetic code to be changed; their blood and skin a deep pale blue, eyes the color of pure cold. The Watary distraught and enraged with their monstrous appearance, turned once again to the stars: TradeStar. The traders offered to aid them in their research. Generations later, the Watary have forgotten their previous beauty, and are now known for their genetically enhanced super soldiers. And TradeStar's been richer ever since.

Here is a list of all goods - ask to love and favor:
(Army)
Scientist - an expensive and weak unit. They have little military training due to their main task of genetic research. (Brings 100 oz after a while)

Research Director (commander) - A leader in genetic advancement, they're job is to make sure the other scientist to their work. Due to the large laboratories the Watary have, Research Directors are provided with a prototype energy jet pack to move from place to place in a timely manner. (Brings 300 oz after a while)

Tester - Changing the genetics of a creature can be dangerous and is often times difficult to find volunteers. That's why military trained soldiers are subject to be tested upon. - to protect those who understand the beauty of science. The testers are stronger due to muscle and bone enhancement, and are equipped with a standard carbide helmet.

Blue soldiers - A new type of soldier created by Watary. These soldiers were exposed to large amounts of radiation, among other things, that caused their skin to become a deeper blue. They are much faster, stronger, and have the most endurance of any soldier. They do not have a jet pack due to elastic like leg muscles and shock absorbent bones that allow them to jump a fair distance. Each soldier has a ID chip in their backs, return these to the the TradeStar scientist to make a nice profit and further benefit their cause. (For returned chip you get 140 oz)

Blue soldier with B.A.C.K. - The same soldiers but are equipped with a jet pack/3-D printer. - BACK It friend in addition to being a jetpack it can create hand grenades, mines and inject the wearier with an advanced painkiller to keep them on the battlefield.(For the BACK functions you must pay oz)

(Weapons and Stuff.Short)
Light pistol-blaster.
Blaster rifle.
Automatic blaster.
Sound pistol.
Sound carbine.
Sound cannon.
Combat knife.
Gunnar Universal machine gun.
Heavy cannon "Lazooka"
Fragmentation grenades.
Belt fragmentation grenades.
Sound Grenade.
Sound Grenade Belt.
Medical injector.

(More information in the folder Presents)

(Delivery vehicles)
Heavy Drop Crate - A capsule for landing troops and equipment. Well protected.

Heavy Drop Sentry Gun - Generally used for defending Watary Laboratories, it has recently been upgraded for military use. The turret is unmanned and is able to identify between friend and foe.

Known errors:
How many would not have been scientists, you will receive the money for one. (Only receive money from one scientist?)
Sometimes Blue Soldiers forget Gunnar and take the rifle settling Midas. (The Bunker Breach) (ai brings a TradeStar Midas rifle instead of the Gunnar rifle?)
Fragmentation grenades sometimes explode in hands.
And maybe something else I forgot.

What's next:
Make a couple of missions.
Balancing and a few shnyaga.

Sorry for any errors. I live in east Ukraine.
More information on weapons, pictures of actors, music and jokes in the folder Presents (Many for Russians)

Untitled for some sounds reload.
Space Privateer Federation for blue soldier torso, legs and arms.
And maybe even other cool guys that I have forgot. But they are cool.

If you need more download links, I can put more.
Download (скачать) - http://files.webfile.ru/6f855718373b7ae ... e9c8d2aa86

Simply quote this and replace the original post:)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:40 am

nice translate, but i will change something...

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:35 am

Done. That looks beter?

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 am

As long as it looks good to you. I don't know what you changed btw lol

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:30 pm

okay then.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Added one more download link.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Hey is it OK if I upload this to steam with your permission scents this mod is to cool to be not share around. I would give you credit and every thing.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next