View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 EXTREME™ [Updated - 02/05 -17] 

Post Re: EXTREME™ - Updated [13/08 -16] [R:2]
Now updated. See changelog for more info.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Extremely well done a professional. I'm glad quality mods for this game are still being worked on, good job! :D

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:43 pm

PixelPLay wrote:
Extremely well done a professional. I'm glad quality mods for this game are still being worked on, good job! :D

"Extremely" hehe ^^
Thanks alot! That means much for me! I dont consider myself a professional xD. But I feel quite happy for the outcome with this too :) Thanks for your kind words and for trying my mod out.

Be alert for updates! :)

Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:28 pm

I see that the machines have new weapons of destruction.
The heroes of the Alpha Squad will have more work going forward.

Hello, I am the creator of the mod Heroes.
(viewtopic.php?f=61&t=46075)
We already talked before.

I have some difficulties;

-Increase Damage Weapons
-increase Resistance of some actors who wound up with particles
blood falling on them.
-The Heroes of my mod has super powerful weapons like the special attacks of fighting games. I would like to create a system that let these weapons without ammunition until certain goal to be completed. Only then they could use these weapons.

The mod Cortex Command RPG does something similar to that.
It promotes actors by number of deaths caused by them, as in
game commands.

Could help me in any way?

PS: Just missing it for me to release the villains.
Some of these things can get for a future update.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Tiger wrote:
I see that the machines have new weapons of destruction.
The heroes of the Alpha Squad will have more work going forward.

Hello, I am the creator of the mod Heroes.
(viewtopic.php?f=61&t=46075)
We already talked before.

I have some difficulties;

-Increase Damage Weapons
-increase Resistance of some actors who wound up with particles
blood falling on them.
-The Heroes of my mod has super powerful weapons like the special attacks of fighting games. I would like to create a system that let these weapons without ammunition until certain goal to be completed. Only then they could use these weapons.

The mod Cortex Command RPG does something similar to that.
It promotes actors by number of deaths caused by them, as in
game commands.

Could help me in any way?

PS: Just missing it for me to release the villains.
Some of these things can get for a future update.

Hello! I sent you a private message instead of writing here. Check your profile.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:33 pm

New update. See changelog for more info.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post Re: EXTREME™ - Updated [25/8 -16] [R:3]
I REALLY wanna know how many tries it took to get the walking for the EoD right. I made my own guy about half his size and I just gave up and gave him a normal one. He looks like he's inching forward while crouching in the weirdest way now.

Absolutely awesome mod. I have no idea how you made these huge guys work half properly.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Hoovytaurus wrote:
I REALLY wanna know how many tries it took to get the walking for the EoD right. I made my own guy about half his size and I just gave up and gave him a normal one. He looks like he's inching forward while crouching in the weirdest way now.

Absolutely awesome mod. I have no idea how you made these huge guys work half properly.

Haha way too much than what i would like XD, The FossilBreaker's movement is still bad.
Someone made a program so that you can make walk paths quite easy, i still have it on my pc.

Thanks for testing my mod out and liking it! I appreciate that! :)

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:02 pm

RandomCoderZ wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:

Haha way too much than what i would like XD, The FossilBreaker's movement is still bad.
Someone made a program so that you can make walk paths quite easy, i still have it on my pc.

Can you link me to that program? I still add to that mod occasionally and it'd be nice to get that behemoth polished once and for all.

How long did the sprites take to make, by the way? They seem overly detailed and look like they were nightmarish to create.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Hoovytaurus wrote:
RandomCoderZ wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:

Can you link me to that program? I still add to that mod occasionally and it'd be nice to get that behemoth polished once and for all.

How long did the sprites take to make, by the way? They seem overly detailed and look like they were nightmarish to create.

Cant link, I dont know the link in which i found it on... But i can send you it through a message or something if you'd like. I still have it on my Pc.

About the sprites, Well thanks for saying so. I like to put enough time on them so they look good, But most of those sprites are already Cortex assets that i have reused in different ways.
But yes other than that I really try to put time into spriting so that it looks good.
I think some sprites are really bad and needs to be redone (The smoke/steam that i have used for some of the guns)
But I just haven't found inspiration to remake them but someday ill do it because i want this mod to really be a good and quality typed mod. (Even though the actors are OP...)

Also, afterall its 90% of the mod which all you can see are the sprites, so they make a big impact if they look nice.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:08 pm

RandomCoderZ wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:
RandomCoderZ wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:

Cant link, I dont know the link in which i found it on... But i can send you it through a message or something if you'd like. I still have it on my Pc.

About the sprites, Well thanks for saying so. I like to put enough time on them so they look good, But most of those sprites are already Cortex assets that i have reused in different ways.
But yes other than that I really try to put time into spriting so that it looks good.
I think some sprites are really bad and needs to be redone (The smoke/steam that i have used for some of the guns)
But I just haven't found inspiration to remake them but someday ill do it because i want this mod to really be a good and quality typed mod. (Even though the actors are OP...)

Also, afterall its 90% of the mod which all you can see are the sprites, so they make a big impact if they look nice.

That'll work.

By the way, would you be interested in some sort of collaboration? You're clearly a fan of giant things and so am I, I just can't pull them off that well. We could contribute to each other's mods or make a brand new one, I don't know.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 am

Hoovytaurus wrote:
RandomCoderZ wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:
RandomCoderZ wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:

That'll work.

By the way, would you be interested in some sort of collaboration? You're clearly a fan of giant things and so am I, I just can't pull them off that well. We could contribute to each other's mods or make a brand new one, I don't know.

We are clearly offtopic right now... But yes that would be cool, haven't done any collabs with anyone on CC actually, but that would be nice!

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Post Re: EXTREME™ - BIG Update [05/09 -16] [R:4]
Now updated, BIG UPDATE! See changelog for more info :)

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Cool keep up the good work my man not many people hand updates like this out at a fast rate any more you are keeping the CC modding community a float.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:01 am

AbsoluteCero95 wrote:
Cool keep up the good work my man not many people hand updates like this out at a fast rate any more you are keeping the CC modding community a float.

Heeyy thanks! I guess I do. Im happy atleast someone feels like that. :)

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next