View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 INSANE Industries 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 152
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post INSANE Industries
Image

I would like to introduce a mod ive been working alot on for the past months.
I can now proudly present to you INSANE! A mod from the same storyline of EXTREME!
I really worked hard to finish this one up, i hope you enjoy. This is my epilogue mod, I have decided to lay off modding completely.
This does not mean I allow you to change or copy this mod. Thanks for understanding.


Also there isnt pictures of everything! So go check it out ingame!


Lore/Description:


The mod adds:
2 Maps with custom assets!
2 Crafts!
A huge flippin robot equipped with a big selection of destructive weapons (10 weapons)!
2 Hovertanks and a hoverdrone!
Modules and bunkers!
A brain capable of defending itself!


Order the Hovertanks and Drone from crafts. Send them down empty!
The robot has all the weapons equipped already! So order him down in one of the INSANE crafts!


Images/Gif's:


Info: When starting a map, make sure it deploys the units!

Modules:

Craft and Robot:

Mine Entrance:

AS-R:

CBL:

DWPG:

EFL:

U-MG:

GCL:

SCL:

OS:

SL-G:

GWT Heavy:

GWT Light:



Image
Credits and thanks goes to all those who helped me by supporting me making this mod! Thank you everyone!





Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 38
Reply with quote
Post Re: INSANE Industries
"EXTREME tech"
"INSANE industries"
what next, KOOKY korp?











also good mod


Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 152
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: INSANE Industries
huehuehue wrote:
"EXTREME tech"
"INSANE industries"
what next, KOOKY korp?
also good mod

Who knows? 8) And thanks.


Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 38
Reply with quote
Post Re: INSANE Industries
they don't appear to show up in the pre-game menu as a choose-able tech.
do you think you can make it so we can face of against them in mode like skirmish mode and such?


Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 152
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: INSANE Industries
huehuehue wrote:
they don't appear to show up in the pre-game menu as a choose-able tech.
do you think you can make it so we can face of against them in mode like skirmish mode and such?

Nah wont be possible with this one.


Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 38
Reply with quote
Post Re: INSANE Industries
RandomCoderZ wrote:
huehuehue wrote:
they don't appear to show up in the pre-game menu as a choose-able tech.
do you think you can make it so we can face of against them in mode like skirmish mode and such?

Nah wont be possible with this one.

ok.
btw you were(are?) a good modder.


Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 152
Location: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ
Reply with quote
Post Re: INSANE Industries
huehuehue wrote:
RandomCoderZ wrote:
huehuehue wrote:
they don't appear to show up in the pre-game menu as a choose-able tech.
do you think you can make it so we can face of against them in mode like skirmish mode and such?

Nah wont be possible with this one.

ok.
btw you were(are?) a good modder.

Thanks! I really appreciate that.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:50 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.025s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]