View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 20039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281 ... 1336  Next
 The Lounge 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: The Lounge
its a
Ghost town
get it haha
thats not the right game but ♥♥♥♥ you

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Hello there c:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:25 am
happy carebear mom

At least one of the MySQL tables broke and had to be repaired.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Had no idea where to put this, so honestly might as well do it here.

so i'm GM of a Dark Heresy Pen and paper game, The campaign quite the way in (Everyone almost reaching Ascension rank) But i'm always on the lookout for any new potential players, Currently with myself there two other players, and a handful of characters.

Only things you require is a Microphone, Teamspeak, an Roll20 Account, and some spare time on weekends.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:09 pm

I'd be interested but I don't have a reliable schedule at all.
Also I've never played Dark Heresy before.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:45 am

Well, a Session is starting today at 10pm (GMT, around 5pm, in new york region and change according to that) but if you add me on Steam, (Same as my account name) i can easily sort some information out for you, Link you to the rulebooks, help character creation and the sort.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:38 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

What is it like? I'm also interested but I don't really have a good schedule either for like, a couple weeks or so.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:50 pm

well, Grimdark Pen and paper Lol, it's rather enjoyable. Though i think it helps that i have a large interest and knowledge of the warhammer universe to back me up.

The system follows a d100 system, where your stats and task are related to what stat you want to do, for example, if you want to shoot your weapon, Your Ballistic Skill is 40 (with a max of 100, but can get higher than that) You require to roll a 40, or lower to succeed in hitting your target anything higher, is either a miss or a Weapon jamming There is such things as close Pass, or close success, which is an option i tend to allow players, such thing could be, you hit them, But your weapon jams Or in terms of say other challenges, you succeed in the challange/Task but somthing bad happens. as for well the universe and setting, it's warhammer, you're part of an Inquisitors Retiune, Heresy and Heretics with black Magic and more Heresy. I personally enjoy it quite a lot and find it entertaining.

There is a good unfinished series with Totalbiscuit doing Dark heresy which a few ep's does give an example of how things go and the sort. I'm still learning how to DM quite effectively, as i notice combat, least with me takes some extended amount of time, Or finish way too quickly granted this could easily to other things.

The way im running the campaign is quite close to Warhammer Lore, i'll bends a few things, but roughly how organization will work , will not be change, for example, Being a memeber of the Mechancius, if your character holds true to their value's i won't allow you to be acceptive of Xeno tech unless you can perswade me reasonabily why, i'll also inform everyone on what their character WOULD know base on their upbringing and the sort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTTSfN8 ... 0QALrhKzVg a playlist of the Dark heresy done over at itsmejp.

about Schedules and stuff, I try to keep it to Weekends, cause most of the time that when people will be free, but i can work around other suitable times. myself and the other two players involve don't have much going on during the days and weeks.

Regard to my gming, I'm quite open, if you convince me of your character, why they should certain things i'll allow it. I encourage rping and surpising me as I give XP rewards base on them.

I can get into more detail and being able to explain more about the game and stuff, if you are interested in at least giving it a try. I should at least warn you guys though, the Sessions i've done so far are not quick, the average session length is about 6-7 Hours.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

this is my favorite youtube video on the youtube website, https://www.youtube.com

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:43 am
Profile WWW

------------------

Last edited by Rajani on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

cool edit dude

Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:38 pm
Profile WWW

Nonsequitorian wrote:
Yo that avatar is too lewd. Seriously. Not a fan of dog tits. There's a difference between having a fetish and forcing it on people. That avatar is bordering the latter.

Logically, if we can get in trouble for weed avatars, I'm with this.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Mackerel wrote:
Nonsequitorian wrote:
Yo that avatar is too lewd. Seriously. Not a fan of dog tits. There's a difference between having a fetish and forcing it on people. That avatar is bordering the latter.

Wait, when did that happen? Did I miss some drama? Should I go get some popcorn?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

caekdaemon wrote:
Mackerel wrote:
Nonsequitorian wrote:

Wait, when did that happen? Did I miss some drama? Should I go get some popcorn?

You remember whitty? He had his avatar perma'd to Rebecca Black's "FRIDAY FRIDAY" song because he kept setting his avatar to weed pics until one of the administrators (probably dauss) had enough of his ♥♥♥♥.

In his defense, I think witty is a funny and very friendly guy, but you kinda gotta respect the minds of others who are in a community, all triggering bull♥♥♥♥ aside you know.

But yeah, cat, dog, furry tits, even censored, get it off. We do have 11 year halomen that come on here.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:03 am
Profile WWW

That brings up the question of appropriateness about Natti drowning in penises though.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 20039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281 ... 1336  Next