View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Hallucinations 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Hallucinations
There, but here we don't have many cold temperatures, that is the coldest day I can remember.
Well, barely remember. I can't even remember what we were talking about that night.

Mon May 30, 2011 12:34 am

This one time, I was at a friend's house, and we were playing xbox. I randomly stood up against a wall because literally everything was turning into a fractal. After about a minute, everything was a swirl of color. Then if I moved my head, it would reset and start over again. Oh, and we were both totally baked.

But usually I think I hear and see things that aren't there. Like sometimes I'm like "hey bro you hear that?" and nobody heard anything. Other times I swear that I see moving shadows or figures but they aren't actually there.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:09 am

What would happen if you looked at a fractal whilst everything was becoming a fractal?

Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Dammit, I should have tried that...
I imagine it would either unfractal itself or become a superfractal.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:50 pm
Loose Canon

Nothing of this sort has ever happened to me. Unless auras from epilepsy count, but those didn't make any imaginary stimulus, just ♥♥♥♥ what was already there.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Dude, I had a great hallucination.

To begin with, when I arrived home there was no one, dad was at job, mom went shopping, my sisters were at school/university.

So I just went to my room, laid on the bed and started listening to music. It was some pretty relaxing jazz at very low volume. After half an hour or so, I was starting to fall asleep, so I stood up, went to the kitchen, took some coke and cookies and then went to my room again. I listened again to the music and at some wierd point I heard someone talking to me, saying something like "oooooooohhhhhhhh hellooooooooooo hoooooooow dooooooo youuuuuuu feeeeeeeeeel todaayyyyyyyyyy", with a very relaxed and low tone. I closed my eyes for a while, opened again and closed them, and I began to see some black dude with a pretty smiley face. After a while I took off the headphones, walked down the stairs, headed back to the kitchen, ate more cookies, and I heard a whistle. It was too long to be one of my neighbours whistling.

After a while my sisters arrived and everything was normal again.

I guess lack of stimulus make you hallucinate.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 am

Today I hallucinated that my aunt gave me a brand new electric guitar and an amp.

...Wait that wasn't a hallucination, today was just awesome.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 am

Contrary wrote:
Today I hallucinated that my aunt gave me a brand new electric guitar and an amp.

...Wait that wasn't a hallucination, today was just awesome.

You lucky ♥♥♥♥. Whad did you get?

OT:
I always get hallucinations when cycling home alone at 2 AM after a night out. It's the exact same road as the one that I take to school and I think my brain just get's bored and starts making ♥♥♥♥ up.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 am

Les Paul 100 and a Fender Mustang-1 Amp. Also $100, a snowglobe, and a promise of more presents. I didn't even know people gave presents for graduation...

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Pretty late graduation you got there, man.

One time, I saw my brother open and close my door, and sit at a card table that wasn't there (while I was falling asleep in bed), and I yelled at him, but he wasn't there.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:55 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Once when I was a little boy I had a nightmare that scared the ♥♥♥♥ outta me (and still does when I recall it) and part of it involved a really scary monster-spider-human-bear-rabbit thing and when I woke up (screaming of course. I was 5, cmon.) the thing looked like it was still there, but like thrashing about and in pain. It was like, glued to my vision too so when I turned it was right there. I didn't sleep for a week after that. Also I hear things sometimes, but not very often. Maybe once in a couple weeks I'll hear someone say my name when nobodies there. Scary stuff man.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 am
Profile WWW

Twice I have been falling asleep, and heard heavy breathing right behind me. Like some kind of large animal or something. First time I was in bed, and it was coming right from the other side of the wall. Second time I was lying on a beanbag cushion near the fireplace, and it was right behind me. I suspect it's a possum caught under the house or something. However I heard it in two different locations. Is it following me...?

My mum thinks I'm going insane.

Also I was chased by a spider in my bathroom. I distracted it with some easy-off BAM, and made my escape. That wasn't a hallucination though.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Oh god I keep seeing this
THING
like right in front of me and it looks kinda like a man, but he's just standing there.
Whenever I look up it's gone but when I look back down to type it slowly reappears. I think it may be the meds I just took or the fact that the recliner's shadow looks really weird. But.. It's like 8:00 in the morning, and the windows are letting a lot of light in.

BRB TESTING SOMETHING

OK so I turned on a light and moved the recliner in question and my sanity is slowly regenerating. I think it was just a mind trick.
With lights.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Miggles wrote:
Oh god I keep seeing this
THING
like right in front of me and it looks kinda like a man, but he's just standing there.
Whenever I look up it's gone but when I look back down to type it slowly reappears. I think it may be the meds I just took or the fact that the recliner's shadow looks really weird. But.. It's like 8:00 in the morning, and the windows are letting a lot of light in.

BRB TESTING SOMETHING

OK so I turned on a light and moved the recliner in question and my sanity is slowly regenerating. I think it was just a mind trick.
With lights.

Dude! I had the same problem once!

I was washing my teeth and I was looking at my teeth, as obvious, but I kinda saw a little girl dressed in white with long black hair sitting beside the toilet, but when I saw her I saw nothing. After a while I realized it was a trash bin.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 am

When I walk upstairs to go to bed at night, I always hear a TV on with people talking, so I assume someone is up and watching, but that's never the case. They go away when I try to listen to them.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next