View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next
 Introduce yourself here! 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Space101 wrote:
As you can see I'm a pretty much Strategy type guy,
If you would happen to have Crusader Kings 2, it'd be pretty sweet to play it sometime!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Natti wrote:
Space101 wrote:
As you can see I'm a pretty much Strategy type guy,
If you would happen to have Crusader Kings 2, it'd be pretty sweet to play it sometime!

Does that qualify me to play CK2 on multiplayer? The Kingdom of Jerusalem is also part of the empire, it's just off image. I've still got a long time to go before the empire is complete.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Hot damn. You're good.
However, I'm not. Haven't completed a single campaign yet, mostly been learning the gameplay mechanics with dukes and kings of small countries.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I used the ruler designer to replace the count of Cornwall to be Arthur Pendragon. From there, I gradually worked my way up in strength, conquered my neighbour in Devon. That's when the ball really got rolling. Succession war started, and the three provinces infront of me defected.

So did I. We won that war. After around seventy five years, after Arthur's death, I managed to become King of England. King Ector I conquered Wales.

And the rest they say, is history. In another fifty years either Spain or the HRE will be gone. If I move more into the HRE, I might cause it to collapse. But in Spain, I can just start holy wars, conquer the territory and make peace, then start another holy war and ignore the treaty.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Bunker A-03, Burraki desert, 3 miles below sea level
I'm sven. I'm not swedish. honest.

I've lurked around this forum for a few days and finally decided to make an account.

Got cortex command about a week ago and I've mashed most of the campaigns i've played into the dirt, except for that one with two saw players.
the screams of my browncoats still haunt me ;-; :oops:

I also edit scripts sometimes, am horrible at managing funding on CC, and sit infront of my PS3 playing skyrim for hours on end. Did I mention I like cookies?

:? Roniiiin!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am

Hi, I'm Saven and I'm introducing myself mystically late. First, my name doesn't mean anything, it's a name. Deal with it.
I'm here since like 4 months but I've been lurking since B24. Like everyone here, I play games & stuff so I'm not original.
I'm currently working on my first mod, trying to make it the best of I can, and I think I will post it in some times.
Annnnnnnd that's all. I guess...

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Well...From what i must start..Hmm...
Allright.Hello guys.Im, gamevoin,you may name me Game, if you want.The name is, combination of english "Game", what means, eh, game.And of russian "Voin", that means, Warrior.We get something like Game Warrior, meh.
Loading statistics:Done.
I played Cortex from B24, i know many mods, like AAL, sadly numgum dropped it.Im on forums from, eh, nearly 2006 year.And, finnaly, i decided to become part of it.I come here, to get experience of modding in Cortex, and, maybe make a mod,faction,mission...And i just like Cortex, and im dreaming to make a remake of AAL, for newest versions >), and yeah, you maybe saw that there are many grammar errors, thats right.Im from russian, and I dont know english perfectly.
End of Message.
Closing:Done.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 am

Well, hey! I'm new.

I'm Vendetta, I am currently learning how to code LUA and doing all the tutorials for modding Cortex Command. I got the game 3 days ago. I know, seems kind of sudden, right? Well, I fell in love with the game. 17 hours put in and I started playing yesterday (Got it 3 days ago, started yesterday) I have used a lot of mods, and I am certain now I'd like to input my own! I think I can be a good community member and I will contribute (But only on weekends, unless I have homework to do!) Thanks!

(Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/V4Vendetta) You can add me on there, I prefer the instant messaging :)
Anyways, thanks for your time reading this!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:09 am

Hi! I'm new but I've owned the game for a few years. It's one of my favorite games.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Good day. My name is xTomass. I do youtube videos about cortex command, here is a link to the playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD-g6yvOtiGdm9bMCBdonAhmbVvWDR01L&feature=view_all I enjoy a nice evening on a Dummys corpse while gnawing on a digger.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I'm Foa

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Hi Foa welcome to the forums. You dummy.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 am
Profile WWW

I'm Concreteninja. I enjoy spriting, but most of m sprites suck as I'm 12 and not too experienced.
I lurked here for about a month, and used to have my game so heavily modded that it took around 10 minutes to start, but I recently trimmed my CC folder.
I like playing cortex command mostly due to the fact that it's fun to mess around in, and I also enjoy creating crappy characters in Soul Caliber.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 am

concreteninja wrote:
I've lurked here for about a month

Oh god, the things you've read.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:40 pm
Profile WWW

How far does the rabbit hole go?Random comeback eh?

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next