View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Funny pictures thread 

Post Funny pictures thread
Hmm. Because of its success on the habbox forum I decided to try and start up a funny pictures thread here on the CC forums. Few reasons;
1. The community is more friendly
2. I think there will be some more funny pictures here, as the moderators on habbox are sometimes (usually) strict and delete ANYTHING that is even the slightest innuendo
3. All round nicer place to be here (IMO)

Thread might get locked, Might not. I dont know, however if it does not get locked, I hope it will go as far as the one on habbox.
:D

PS. Already banned on habbox for 'innapropriate images' and 'off topic posts'
Reason for off topic was 'Normal posts on the funny pictures thread are off topic' Which makes NO SENSE because loads of people say 'LOL' and 'OMG THEY ARE FUNNY' etc. and the majority of people quote the whole freakin post with the 1 image they like and say 'ROFL AT THESE' which apparently isnt off topic. :evil:

Don't tell people you're banned. This isn't "habbox." We are not friendly. (I am, but lots of other people aren't, so they mess with the whole averages and stuff.)

Thu May 22, 2008 9:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]