View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Yes.
Don't take drugs. You'll pass every test.
Unless you eat a poppy seed bagel, but don't eat those.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:43 am
Profile WWW
happy carebear mom

I've heard anecdotally that urine tests are accurate up to a month or two, and rather sensitive.
If you want to pass the test, you probably have to stay clean. I'm no expert however.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 am

Nah, Duh, I got my first pee-pee test like two weeks after I stopped smoking and it didn't come up dirty. Two weeks is a ♥♥♥♥ gamble though, when your PO can show up at school any time and just drag you to a bathroom and have you piss in a cup for her. Man, it sucks if that's the case, the only things freely available in my area that wouldn't show up are DXM and alcohol.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Then don't do any until your probation is over? That's one way to not go to rehab and have to spend $3,000.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 pm
Loose Canon

Harzipan wrote:
Then don't do any until your probation is over? That's one way to not go to rehab and have to spend $3,000.

Don't do drugs, and drug tests will say you didn't do drugs.
Magic!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
Don't do drugs, and drug tests will say you didn't do drugs.
Magic!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 am
Profile WWW

For the record, I wouldn't have to go to rehab (my friend did for his HORRIBLE POT ADDICTION, instead of his actually-problematic opiate dependency, that ♥♥♥♥ was like $16 G's but it was covered by health insurance, my thing would be too but ♥♥♥♥ me I don't have any), just something that's basically a Narcotics Anonymous kinda thing. I'd get assessed for risk of repeated use or relapse or whatever you wanna call it, then have to go to meetings where people told me how drugs are bad and lead to a life of failure and delinquency, and I'd get my locker/bags searched semi-frequently at school, along with weekly drug tests. Then the g'ummint would have me foot the bill. Woohoo!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:27 am
DRLGrump

Just drink and guzzle cough syrup. Duh.
Just kidding, don't guzzle cough syrup. Do drink though.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Drug tests test for the presence of the chemicals which THC and other cannabinoids are metabolized into via your kidneys, which is why they're in your urine. The rate at which the THC is metabolized into these chemicals and excreted is, surprise surprise, very dependent on your metabolic rate. A heavy smoker will be putting THC into his body faster than it can be metabolized and excreted, so he will piss dirty for longer. An occasional smoker doesn't have any reservoir to get rid of, so he will piss clean sooner. Heavy exercise and drinking a lot of water will help, and the guide above is your bible. Decide for yourself if it's worth the risk, and don't give 'em your first pee of the day, as the metabolites will be more concentrated.

As for the rest of you, don't ♥♥♥♥ in my ♥♥♥♥ thread. He's not stupid, I'm sure he is very well aware of the very difficult to figure out and clever solution of "don't smoke drugs and you'll piss clean", hard as that may be to believe. As interesting, informative, and worth posting as those posts (MULTIPLE ♥♥♥♥ POSTS, PEOPLE) are, this thread is for information, by people who know what the ♥♥♥♥ they're talking about (me, none of you), and if you don't KNOW for a FACT what you're talking about, don't ♥♥♥♥ post, especially some HILARIOUS JOKES that you think are SO FUNNY.

And don't post shitty unfunny videos that are old as dirt, CrazyMLC. Your mom's friend was addicted to weed and I told you I would never let you live that down.

Harzipan, why the ♥♥♥♥ is my name in your signature?

Last edited by Homophanim on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

^Thanks for the actual help - the whole creatinine thing is nifty because I have a massive thing of it our landlord gave us, and I lift every day for PE so it'd be perfectly justified. I don't suppose you'd know why my urine would show up as diluted when I'd just been drinking a normal amount of water/tea? I can't imagine drinking two/three bottles of tea and a bottle or two of water throughout the day would dilute my urine to the point that it would seem suspicious.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Have you seen the results? There are one or two specific things they search for to test for dilution of urine, it escapes me what they are right now, but it's either a medical issue and you need to see a doctor or (more likely) your PO is bullshitting you and is a huge foot.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 am

Okay, I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not, and my greatest apologies if it has, but at school today me and my friends were debating if the first time smoking weed gets you high. I've never smoked before, but from what I've heard is that you blood needs to have some THC in it before you can get high, so the first time is nothing more than a buzz. BUT I've brought it here because I know you're all very informed about drugs, or pot atleast. So... Yup, want to help settle a debate?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:40 am

I dunno, I got high as a ♥♥♥♥♥ the first time I smoked, but I've had friends who said they didn't get high. I usually pin it on just ♥♥♥♥ up properly inhaling.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 am

Emogotsaone wrote:
Okay, I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not, and my greatest apologies if it has, but at school today me and my friends were debating if the first time smoking weed gets you high. I've never smoked before, but from what I've heard is that you blood needs to have some THC in it before you can get high, so the first time is nothing more than a buzz. BUT I've brought it here because I know you're all very informed about drugs, or pot atleast. So... Yup, want to help settle a debate?

This would be total bullshito, friend. See, it's about split down the middle: Some people get high the first time, some dont. Nobody knows why, but there are a couple of theories floating around, google into it if you're curious. As to your body needing THC in it to be activated, this is nonsense talking. Your body has an endocannabinoid system, which is in charge of a few things from immune system stuff to that feel when you kick off your shoes and sit down after a long day at work. Those receptors that the THC and other cannabinoids attach to exist for a reason, they did not come to exist solely to get you high. They are being stimulated by cannabinoids your body produces. Getting high introduces a hell of a lot more cannabinoids into an existing system is all. Weed floods your brain 4:20 make it rain erry day

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:56 am

These are good drugs :shock: , http://fractalsoftworks.com/
and this http://www.datarealms.com/
no, seriously I love Starfarer to death. (top link)

User was warned for this post - Totally offtopic, get out - p3lb0x

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next