View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
I had many nightmares, many I forgot, one I remeber quite clearly. basically i had a nightmare where i was going into an abandoned apartment complex, all rusty and peeling, and inside were satanic symbols, and i heard alot of strange/mind-screwing noises, screeching when i pass empty elevator shafts, and hoarse-voiced satanic/demonic chants in my head, and sometimes choking(?) noises. basically, in the end, there were 3 people who i believed are my friends, though i dont know, and they were satanic(?) worshippers, as i was, and i think we began chanting when i got around something, maybe a symbol, and when the chanting got louder and more climatic, the dream ended, i'm pretty this nightmare is a message in some sort of way.
i will never forget this special "nightmare".

other dreams i had, i was in a car accident, came to highschool naked, where i fallen off a cliff, or getting shot, almost never "good" dreams i remeber.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I had a rather interesting dream before. Long story short, I was the warrior-king of a race of insectoid men that appeared in a town as a side effect of the zombie virus. I had abilities that were basically like a Chrysalid on steroids. Including the egg planting.

Especially the egg planting.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm
Profile WWW

I once had a dream where I was being drowned in a sea of top hats.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 am

I had a dream about a line battle in the Nepolionic times, then ponies happened and my brain said "what" and I woke up.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 am

I had a dream that two companies were teaming up to make a really cool game, but they got into an argument, assuming by the fact that some APC tank thing drove in and destroyed the entrance to an on-location set, which I guess was for cutscene filming, and was a key part of the agreement somehow. ♥♥♥♥ hit the fan, and none of it made sense.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

I remember dreaming about racing down these F-Zero-esque highways at night against my dead relatives. My grandmother on my mother's side was driving, which is odd because as an Alaskan Native, she likely never touched the wheel of a vehicle. I forgot who won, but in the end we had a nice family reunion with happy tears and lots of laughing. Which was nice, because their snarling faces as we raced were very intimidating.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 pm

The only dream I can fully remember was really odd.
So I woke up and got out of bed, brushed my teeth, etc. like a normal person, and then when I was eating my cereal a hand burst out of my bowl and pulled me into it. The place I was in was a castle made of grass. No dirt, just pure grass. There were three thrones instead of two. The two bigger ones were the king and queens obviously, but the smaller one was labeled bananas. A monkey suddenly came down and sat on it and spoke in a robotic voice. I was thinking "oh god where am i" and then the dream ended.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 pm

So I'm walking down the street, and I notice a sealed can of coke. It's pretty cold, I'm pretty thirsty, and it's in some sort of position that seems like whoever put it there wasn't interested in getting it back. Nick (kid from my elementary school class, sort of an easily angered, frequent lying kind of guy) comes up, says it was his soda, and I have to pay him back. I don't believe him, say I don't, take another sip, and he leaves.
I think that's that, drink the rest, and carry on, heading for a particular bathroom. As I'm opening the door to enter, I notice Nick coming around a corner, explanatorily talking to Matt. (A friend of mine from high school. He's the opposite, a pretty easy going guy. He's never met Nick in reality, but in the dream I'm thinking they're teaming up and after me.) I look in the bathroom, and consider, for a bit, hiding in a stall. I notice the stall has a bathtub with a shower curtain, which seems weird for a public bathroom. I decide to just wait for them to come over. (Glad I decided that way, baaad memories, hiding in a bathroom stall)
Matt says "[Azukki], we have your girlfriend, and we'll only let her go if you pay him for the soda!" I give a sarcastic "oh no" and roll my eyes at his sarcastic bluff, since I've got no girlfriend and he wouldn't do that anyways. "Your boyfriend?" I try to exactly replicate my previous "oh no" but I don't quite get it right. "Well, Nick, I tried. C'ya later, [Azukki]." "Cya." Matt walks off, Nick angrily follows him, and I almost chuckle a bit at how carelessly Matt took it, and how I had considered hiding to avoid what was just that.
Immediately after turning the corner, though, Nick comes back with Landon, a friend of mine from my elementary school class. For some reason he IS taking this seriously, even though he's not a bullheaded sort either. He tries to grab me, and I somehow easily get out of it and push him away. He keeps attacking, and I somehow keep easily getting him off me with no harm done, until I push him to the ground, and he hurts his tailbone or something. It also seems that he realized how dumb this was, and wasn't mad any more. I offer a hand to help him up, and he takes it. I notice we're by a vending machine, and I buy him a coke. Then we're waiting on a bench, maybe for the school bus or something, I wake up, and I take that piss I needed to take.

And here's an older one related to that:
I dreamed that I was taking a leak, I don't remember the circumstances. I slowly wake up, and notice that I'm peeing the bed. At first I'm worried about it, but then I'm so tired that I don't even care, and decide to just keep going and go back to sleep afterward. It takes a really long time, unbelievably long. Then I wake up for real, and the bed's dry, thank goodness. Pissception! I go to the bathroom, and go back to my room, and double check the bed. At the time I thought it was impossible to urinate in a dream without actually going.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 pm
DRLGrump

I had a dream today that I was lucid dreaming. Like, went to sleep, had a dream that I went to sleep, and was lucid dreaming. It was some Inception style ♥♥♥♥.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 pm

So from time to time I dream of having gay sex.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Contrary wrote:
So from time to time I dream of having gay sex.

Yesterday morning I dreamt I and three other people (not sure if they were family members or friends, but I knew them) were stuck in some architecturally Chinese themed skyscraper which were the Chinese mob was based. I don't remember the start well, only that we landed with a helicopter on top of the building and killed the mob leader and stuff. After that the police started moving in with SWAT teams from the roof and ground floor, with us stuck in the middle. There was a weapon rack with SPAS-12s, M16s and MP5s from the mob which we took weapons from. We set up to cover both stairs and elevators and waited for a long time, all the while hearing the SWAT teams moving and shouting and helicopters flying around the building, but when the police were about to arrive on our floor I woke up. :-(

TL;DR, I dreamt of getting besieged in a skyscraper by SWAT.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:59 pm
happy carebear mom

Apparently machine grenade launchers do jack ♥♥♥♥ in my dreams.

So the backdrop of this dream was, for some reason I and some other guy were gods fighting against the forces of hell in this random office building thing. Why? Because some idiot humans had opened up a gateway to hell during one of them ill-fated portal experiments (on top of the office building) and a bunch of helldemons had burst out of it (though they were rather polite chaps, and humanoid too). So we came out from whatever place we were hanging out in, along with a bunch of power-suited humans that helped us with the little demons (there were thousands of them) while we took on the various bosses and saved the scientist dudes who could shut down the portal generator without making the portal permanent. As gods we had infinite ammo and could pick up pretty much any gun we wanted, but we could die if the helldemons gnawed as us enough (because they're evil or something). Most of the first waves were just hellbeasts and that's where I figured out how useless machine grenade launchers were. Sure, the one I picked up was great at smashing in windows, but when I just buried a hell wolf in them and then waited, it shrugged off the explosives and kept trying to bite my head off. I eventually just grabbed an oversized shotgun (think MPAM shotgun in a browncoat's hands) and blew it to bits.
And then the damn scientists let the shapeshifting ninjas into their rooms. See, these ninjas looked like humanoid ninjas if they wanted, but their most comfortable form was a sort of panther-like body type with scales and a worm head, and as soon as they got into rooms with scientists inside, they reverted to this, split into two of the panther forms, and happily ate the scientists. On top of this, no matter how much you shot them, they didn't die until you shot them with two different types of weapon (my favorite was my trusty oversized shotgun and a similarly oversized machine gun).
So that went on for a while and I killed a whole bunch of hellbeasts (the flying ones fell pretty quickly when I tore off a vehicle-mounted flak gun and had my fun with that), most of the scientists died, and somehow I had the time to watch a video made in the 1950's about how portal technology will change the world.

So yeah, don't trust machine grenade launchers.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Sometimes i dream of cheese...not sure why though.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I dreamt I practiced oral sex to a hot chick in an attempt to apologize for not asking her to go with me to the prom.

Two days later, I dreamt I was trying to have anal sex.
With my sister.

C'MON BRAIN, STOP TROLLING ME!

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm
Loose Canon

I'm
Not really sure
What to think of that, Asklar.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next