View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Your dreams 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Your dreams
Most of my dreams are sex related.

But my sister?
I don't know what to think of myself either.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 pm

That's one I'd've just taken to the grave if I were you, but that's just me.

My most recent dream was fuzzy. Like a lot of them, Dad was still around like nothing had happened. He was driving, and we were on a road trip or something, and came to a town that gave me deja vu. For some reason, I got the impression that I remembered the town not from reality, but from another dream I'd had earlier, but otherwise forgotten. And then I woke up, as I generally do when I realize I'm dreaming.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:30 am

You must suck at lucid dreaming.

Speaking of, I don't think I ever have...

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Azukki wrote:
For some reason, I got the impression that I remembered the town not from reality, but from another dream I'd had earlier, but otherwise forgotten.

I sometimes have that as well with places or whole dreams, like it's the same as a dream I've had before but with a few small changes. I never know if it really is a repeated dream though because everytime I've had it seemed like the familiar dream was a long time ago and I couldn't even be sure if I ever had it or if it just felt like I did in the dream.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Adriaan wrote:
Azukki wrote:
For some reason, I got the impression that I remembered the town not from reality, but from another dream I'd had earlier, but otherwise forgotten.

I sometimes have that as well with places or whole dreams, like it's the same as a dream I've had before but with a few small changes. I never know if it really is a repeated dream though because everytime I've had it seemed like the familiar dream was a long time ago and I couldn't even be sure if I ever had it or if it just felt like I did in the dream.
Kinda glad it isn't just me. I usually feel like I've seen the whole dream before.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 am

Natti wrote:
Adriaan wrote:
Azukki wrote:

Kinda glad it isn't just me. I usually feel like I've seen the whole dream before.

All of this. It's like chapters from a novel, but the novel is missing bits and changes every time..

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Ah yeah i forgot another dream. It was actually a vision. Because a big update was to come, i tought some new enemies or locations will appear and...excactly how i tought they will look like.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:22 pm

I had a dream my eleventh grade history teacher locked all her students up including me inside a giant freezing building for some reason.
You know those fat sheriffs that have those clothes that barely fit them? Yeah, she was kinda like that.
So anyways, I do some weird astral projection ♥♥♥♥ and take control of this other me and ram a car into the building as me and the other prisoners somehow get a bunch of weapons and start tearing the place up.
I think it was supposed to be a metaphor for how history keeps us back or some ♥♥♥♥.

Another I had, when was young I had a reoccurring dream of a wolf who constantly tracked me down as I woke up right before it attacked me.

And just today when I dreamed I got pulled over for subjection of being drunk while driving with my gillfriend.

The biggest one that made me think though was when I was only twelve.
It was a dream that took place in something that looked like an apocalyptic wasteland. There were these weird, tall, human-like things who flew and were killing everyone with these pitch black scythes that left an after image, like it was moving at an incredible speed, but wasn't.
Anyways.
I'm just witnessing all of this happen and then one of them walk in front of me. I get a good look at it then. It's wearing all black, it was at least seven feet tall with a white masked face. No facial features accompanying it at all.
It pulls back it's scythe as I step backwards and fall down, helpless to watch what was about to happen.
It swings it's weapon as I wake up.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 pm
Profile WWW

Some months ago, I dreamt I was in a kind of weird school and I became friend with a little girl with pink hair. We went to class and did some of the stuff anybody could do in a school. The weird part? After the lunch, the girl and me made some kind of party against another guy and girl dressed like black man (but without glasses) and started a strange kind of virtual figth against them, made to know which class was better (strangely normal in that school). I don't remember much about, but I think it was like Yu-Gi-Oh! without cards. We won and then I awaken

Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 pm

I can barely remember either of them, but I had two dreams today. The first one, I can't really remember, but it was kinda weird. It started off in the neighborhood I lived in, but almost human in the world had either vanished or died.
Instead of going out of my house, me and my family decided to barricade the doors. It wasn't my regular family, it was me, my wife, and my son. I was the father. Funny because I have neither a son nor a wife.

Anyway, I soon found out when I looked through the window that every dog on the street was set free from their owners and was now some sort of evil killing machine. I could see them running through the street in a huge pack.
I don't quite remember this part, but I believe we could jump over the fence in my backyard, to get to the neighbors backyard, into their house for supplies. Down my street there's a downwards slope from a mountain (we live in a elevated area), and we could only look for supplies when all the dogs and evil bandit-like people teamed up with the dogs, were down there on the slope, away from my street.

I remember looking out the window to see a brown rabbit hopping down my street. It was my old pet rabbit, but he's been dead for a long time. I saw one dog, which happened to be one of my dogs IRL, bossing it around and scaring it.
One particular supply trip, we didn't arrive on time and the dogs and people saw us and started chasing us. All of a sudden, my backyard transformed into this HUGE mountain area full of snow. It looked like this.

Anyway, so my and "my" family retreated from the dogs by going high up into the mountains, and eventually they stopped following us, and one of the people yelled at me "We're gonna kill you!" after we got back from the mountain to my house (which had also transformed into a wooden cabin), I noticed a note on the wall that said "We're coming after you" or something like that. So, I told my family to arm themselves and pack up to leave. The second they finished, the second floor we were on collapsed along with the walls. We fell to the floor to see dogs all around us, so we started running up to the mountain.

Somewhere along the way my wife and son died, I believe they were impaled by something like a spear. I was ahead of the dogs and got to the side of this huge snow mountain. I saw on the side of the mountain there were big deep holes into the ground, that went so deep you couldn't see the bottom. I also saw holes filled with water, frozen water. Upon closer inspection there were big chunks of pure gold in the ice. At this point the dogs were coming closer, so I went into a ice cave in the side of the mountain and reached some stairs. I went up them, and at the top was a golden turret that looked a lot like this, but pure gold.

So, manning the turret, I blasted away all the dogs and people when they came up the stairs.
There's much more to that dream, but I cannot remember.

Last edited by David Rodrigov on Thu May 02, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 pm
happy carebear mom

Whatever you do, just don't use a machine grenade launcher when doomsday comes. Those shits don't do anything to help you kill dire wolves.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I forgot about this thread. I've had some batshitcrazy dreams but I've never tried recollecting them. I guess I'll post tomorrow and we'll see.
Totally not posting here so it gets highlighted under unread

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 am
Profile WWW

today i dreamed i drop-kicked someone's cellphone out of a window, and was dragged away by police after the ensuing scuffle

dream self me is kind of an ass

Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:43 am

TheKebbit wrote:
today i dreamed i drop-kicked someone's cellphone out of a window, and was dragged away by police after the ensuing scuffle

dream self me is kind of an ass

he sounds bad ass

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:17 am
Profile WWW

Hello friends I am here
With dreams

Lately I've dreaming of body horror a lot. It's kind of been on my mind for half a month now.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next