View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Your dreams 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Your dreams
Oh, I envy lucid dreamers so much. It sounds so very fun.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

I was lucid when I was younger...

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 pm

ive had 2 lucid dreams.
the one i was fighting ninjas and wrestlers in this japanese prize fighting ring. and then i was like, wait, this dont hurt when they hit me? so then i relized that i was dreaming and made the ring float and shot some fireballs but then my brother woke up ) =
and i had one recurrent dream about the Canadian wild.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 am

I actually read a article about how to control your dreams

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

BrainChild wrote:
I actually read a article about how to control your dreams

Whilst you were dreaming?

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

No a article in real life , it actually works

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Post dreams
I've had a few interesting dreams, but i only remember the ones when i was young, weird

first up, I was in bermuda (I vist all the time cuz my dad lives there and my moms in canada, in real life) with a few friends and there was a creepy ol' house and we went in, then a floor board broke and wasps started streaming out, my friends escaped but i didnt and all of them stung me, i proceeded to swell to the size of bremuda and wake up.

another nightmare was I was in a boiler room (think, nightmare on elm street) and elmo (lol) was helping me escape from..... something else stupid and i dont remember what happened (when i told my mom she said "good!")

another dream from more resently was my and my friend being chased in a criuse ship, just going in a continuous loop but eventually we escaped, whan we did the "screen" went black and showed a history of "the battle of the cruise ship"

thats all.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Speaking of dream-places, anyone have recurring dream-places? For me there's this dream-mall with crazy elevator layouts. Actually, at least two of them.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Most of My dreams take place in my school in front of the math class

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

A lot of my dreams occur in a place where everything is spinning constantly. Also places with cut stone paving.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

I actually have this weird phenomenon where I sometimes don't have any dreams.
I suspect it either because A) Lost muh imagination, B) Don't remember, C) So insignificant that brain filters it out.

It's sad. :(

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

I get that, too, MD.

Usually I don't have dreams, but rather, hallucinations before sleep. Once I hallucinated that my brother was in my room with a card table, and he nicked my lava lamp over, so I yelled at the hallucination something about kicking his ass, and my parents got mad at me.

Another time my door opened in hallucinationland and there was a hand and an eye or two, so I ran over and slammed the door. Turned out I just forgot to close the door. My door has no opening apparatus (handle, knob, etc.)

Also I was buried under like 50 blankets one time because I had a fever and chills, and I thought there was a Tarantula on my topmost blanket. But, shocking twist here, there wasn't.

And once I thought I swallowed a spider in my half-sleep, but it was actually a moth, found out after coughing a bunch. True story.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm 96 1/2% sure that you always have dreams, it's just you don't remember them, rather than not having them. From what I've read, keeping a dream journal (lol yea) helps your brain to get in the habit of remembering dreams, so you then remember more, and in addition with other techniques, you can eventually go lucid.

I have yet to do this

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Whenever I don't have any dreams its all just darkness and it feels like 2 seconds before I wake up. Best part is that THERE IS NO BEST PART I want to dream so bad sometimes. I actually have had 1 or 2 dreams, one where I could jump like 25 feet far and 10 feet high and stick the landing, and I was fighting some badguys like zombies or robots or somthing (cant remember) and I was at a wedding party or somthing, and another where i was jumping on white blocks in a white cubic room, with knives launching out of the ceiling, but it was only when I was really little, and had illness in me body. Otherwise no dreams from what I can tell. Welllll actually there was one where it was all legos but that's the only other thing.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm
happy carebear mom

When I'm sick I have the wood dream. It's real weird. Wood grows out of my fingernails, and I'm in a room with rocks that I can FEEL. It's an alternate reality, I'm convinced. Some people are talking, but what they're saying is unimportant. It's me, wood fingers, and them rocks.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next