View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
I had one this morning after suffering some insomnia...

It was a kind of standard zombie apocalypse, our protagonist without weapon or ally, when I ran across a small group of survivors. One was killed immediately, the other two were directing their movements towards the butcher's down town, controlled by the military. It was safer there because it had a big iron gate, which only opened outward, but was not lockable. I joined these other two survivors because their group's leader had a weapon. He then proceeded to die, so I took his rifle, killed him again, searched him, found an ACOG sort of sight, but it didn't suck like in CoD, and I killed him again. I forgot his last words, but oh well. So with our protagonist now leading an attractive dark-skinned woman across town upstreet (the street layout was similar to the CrossFire level from Call Of Duty 4), I ended up shooting a crapload of zombies. I killed so many zombies I can't even remember how many I killed but it was probably around seven... thousand (Jon Lajoie if you don't know)! But once we got to the Butcher's place, we saw the military doing horrible things. There were zombies crowded around the fence, and people crowded around inside the courtyard kind of area beyond the fence. The military was killing all without discretion and with much prejudice. They were using gas for the people and the zombies were being picked off with pistols from the second floor. We slipped through an area in the fence where you could get through by turning sideways and then looked around for anybody with answers. Sadly all the humans were in a mindless craze to get through that door no matter what. Ms. Hot Lady was killed, so with nothing keeping me here, I fled across the street to a similar store with a courtyard and iron fence. I positioned the fence and with no way of locking it, went into the dilapidated building. Then the lady's three sisters came and started flirting with me and I woke up.

I think my subconscious got bored and ran out of time so it just decided to ♥♥♥♥ with me at the end. Really fun though. Also I think I was in some foreign English-Speaking country. Everything seemed dark-bluish as well, because of the oncoming night and the cloud cover.

EDIT because I don't want to double post-
So I had this dream where everybody was enslaved by some evil sick-minded overlord. Most of the people were darker skinned than me (tanned, black, hispanic, etc.) and they were all working on four towering scaffoldings, which were paired together by bridges ladders and stairs. One tower was the history tower (derived from my anxiety of the coming history class and the assignment which I should have done a month ago) and we were not allowed to go to the 'YEAR 20,000' floor, but we had to continue building it after that point. It took acrobatics and skillz but I accidentally touched it and got taken to work on the other tower. The MUSIC TOWER, MODELED OFF OF HELLO KITTY. At this point I was thinking 'WTF GUYZ WTF I DONT THINK OF MY MUSIC LIKE THIS' but subconscious was all like 'NO. I THINK NOT.' in the spy's voice and I woke up several times and went back to sleep during the dream, and I knew I was dreaming, but it wasn't quite a lucid dream, because I couldn't do anything really.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Ok! Time to revive this thread!
I said I'd be back with an interesting dream, AND I NEVER LIE!

Time to give you guys a peek into my crazy, crazy brain:

7-27-2010
The first thing I can remember in the dream is me speaking to some guy.
We were disagreeing about something that seemed really important at the time, but was really trivial.
You know what I mean, right? You can have a dream and you do things with little or no reason...
I guess he wasn't a very important character, because the only things I remember about him is his dark brown hair and pale skin.

Anyway, I stopped talking to the guy and turned around to be on a horizontal escalator, like they have at airports.
The area around me turned out, in fact, to be an airport.
All of the walls were a hazy white, with the escalator being black.

After a few moments of traveling on the escalator, I felt someone hugging me from behind, and a kiss on my right cheek.
You know that feeling when the girl you love hugs you?
You feel her soft arms wrap around you in an embrace, and you feel very... content.
Your mind is soothed, and the problems of your day seem to melt away.

I tilted my head back and asked, "Do I know you?"
I heard a chuckle from behind me, and she walked past me on the escalator.
Now, she must have been a very important character in my story, because I remember her very well.
The sad thing is, I never saw her face.
However, the first thing I noticed about her was her head.
She had blond hair, tied up in such a way that it flowed down and curled back before it hit her slender neck.
She seemed to be of a thin build, wearing a turquoise shirt and blue jeans.
Perhaps she had just been messing with me?
I wanted to know more, but I never chased after her, and I still feel the regret.

Before I could continue investigating this love interest, a team of relatives and random civilians appeared around me.
There must have been at least ten relatives there, and a ton of people I didn't know.
We were off of the escalator and saw a big line of people.
I did NOT want to be in that line, it must have been a few miles long, with stairs that twisted up into the heavens.
Luckily enough, one of my relatives walked forward with some ticket and we were all admitted to a platform of some sort.
We walked on, and sat down. My seat happened to be near the entrance/exit, and I didn't feel very safe.
Suddenly, the platform started moving upwards at high speeds.

It wasn't a very comfortable ride, everyone's hair was blowing around in a mess.
Although it was very satisfying to look over and see all of those people waiting in that long, horrible line.
I started to feel my hands slipping from the railing, and I was sliding off of my seat.
I yelled "I don't know how long I can hold on! I'm a little scared!"
As I said that I could tell that I was the only one who felt that way, and some of the people on the lift asked if I needed help.
Before anything could come of it, the lift started to sway. It was right then that I thought 'This thing must be very top heavy...'
It tilted to one side like a slinky, and suddenly the area around me changed to a warehouse.
We were about to fall when the lift twisted near some scaffolding on the walls, which I grabbed on to.

The rest of my family had disappeared at this point, while I held onto the bars of the scaffolding and the platform's railing.
I started to climb the scaffolding to see if I could climb to the top and fix the lift by making it upright again, but the ceiling was too low for that.
After climbing up and down the wall for a while, I must have realized "How am I lifting this weight?"
I looked at the parts of the platform between the platform and a vehicle to find it was covered in balloons of varying colors.
I shrugged and continued in my futile attempts to fix things, then I climbed to the floor and laid the lift to rest.
I saw on the floor some sort of overturned car which was attached to the platform.
And I heard someone talking into a walkie-talkie, "Sir, the boom lift is broken, we're going to have to order another one."

The next thing I remember is a Minecraft like game.
I was walking along in a wilderness and I was thinking about these ranches... or museums, or something that had been burned down.
They had changed locales TWICE, and each time they've burned down. A different location has been chosen for the third time, and it seems to be doing alright.

There were many wild fires lighting the way, and honest to god I was thinking about lighting some torches or something to keep 'monsters' away.
As I was walking along I heard a big BOOM, like an explosion.
I looked over to my right to see a classic round, black bomb flying towards where I would have been had I not stopped to look.
As I looked I saw a dark figure in the distance, on a cliff.
It jumped, and in the middle of it's course changed direction, and looked like it was doing some sort of flying kung-fu kick.
After turning several times it was headed for me, and I deftly dodged the kick.
And oddly enough, that second bomb never exploded...?

The dark silhouette had been a silver/steel being, or robot, with a saucer shaped head.
Just like that, night changed to day.
I pulled out a bow and these arrows, which looked like they were made from the same material as this being.
These arrows had an unusual shape, with contoured that looked very aerodynamic, and seemed like they could pierce very thick armor.
Still in Minecraft mode, I started shooting at this gray being, while jumping around and dodging its flying kicks.
I kept firing haphazardly. I hit it a few times, but it seemed unaffected.
Mostly he dodged them with his flying kicks that let him change direction mid-flight.
I ran out of arrows, and equipped these yellow gloves. They had a name... "Guardian"? "Special"? I can't remember.
Anyway, I ran up to the gray being and started throwing him around like a doll. Into the air, into the ground, it didn't matter.
Right as it was looking like I was winning, I woke up.

TL;DR: I had a very long and weird dream.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 am
Profile WWW

CrazyMLC wrote:
After a few moments of traveling on the escalator, I felt someone hugging me from behind, and a kiss on my right cheek.
You know that feeling when the girl you love hugs you?
You feel her soft arms wrap around you in an embrace, and you feel very... content.
Your mind is soothed, and the problems of your day seem to melt away.

I wish that would happen with me and the girl I love
In most of my dreams she is crying and when I try to help he she screams at me and says I should ♥♥♥♥ off and kill myself
and in one off them she ate me , who does that ?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 pm

So there was this play thing or something and for once I didn't have stagefright, and all the actors and actresses had gone backstage into the actors/actresses room right? And suddenly I remembered I forgot something, dunno what, but I did. So I went back out just in time as all the people in backstage room were closed in. I continued about my business (those guys were unimportant anyway) and went to the side of the stage, while another group was performing. Apparently somebody else had gone back or stayed back as well, because they wanted to watch. So we snuck back to the room and couldn't get in, so we waited for the other group to finish and let us in.

Once we got in, the crazy awesome ♥♥♥♥ started happening. The room was flat at one side (door side) and tall, and had an upwards slant about a meter and a half in. So after we were in with the other group, we saw a deck o' cards. We were locked in, so for no reason in particular, we all took ONE card. I had the 3 of spades, and on the other side, it said 'CARD INFORMATION NOT APPLICABLE' or something of similar meaning, and had rows of lines beneath the header text. Other people got pictures on their cards, many grotesque and horrible, few of any non-enigmatic depiction. Most of the other people dropped their cards immediately, as if their hands had been burned. I kept mine, for now. Suddenly, out of the slant floor of the room, a portal appeared, black and blue, and out came some big guy in a hat. Big like how a god would represent themselves to humans, only restricted by the size of the room. He moved out of the way of the portal, and HOARDS OF MINNOW LIKE FISH, only larger, came pouring through, and proceeded to decapitate and slice through anybody not holding their card. So basically everybody but 7 or so. I dropped mine on sight of this, not realizing the connection, and the minnows came after me, and I picked my card up, which had become HUGE LIKE A SHIELD, and all the minnow things flooded into it, like there was another portal on the other side from me.

Next up, the few who were left were immediately flung into the portal. I stayed. I'm pretty sure those people all had Pictures on their Cards. Anyways, after I was left, a huge metal box, rectangular prism shaped, came out of the portal, long ways up-down, and unlatched its sides to reveal arms and tank treads + wheels, and unlatched its top with the new arms, to reveal a BRAIN CASE on an extend-able tube, similar to the arms function. Around the case then appeared a clown head, and some more crazy ♥♥♥♥ happened, and he explained that he was my Deity. I was leik WTF, but nonetheless, I picked up my card which I dropped from the force of the fish pounding into it, and asked him why he wasn't on the card. He said that the cards determined which deity would accompany the chooser, and that he would not actually be accompanying me, and I was cool with that. Oh also he had a body at that point and his face was seething with monserous algae in the shape of a beard and moustache, which kept moving. At one point I told him he had a thing right on the left side of his mouth, as a joke almost, and that may have helped me later, but its all foggy now, man.

Then I got flung into the portal, and I conferred with an Asian looking person from the room before, and apparently he had been there for years. He spoke of the horrors of the land we were in, and how lucky I was to have been ported into the nice forest instead of the badlands or worse. He also spoke of how his friend had died.

THEN ME DREAM ENDED. I WAS PISSED. I couldn't get it to come back, and woke up with HICCUPS AND MORNING WOOD. PISSED, AGAIN.

>:(

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Grif wrote:
clearly being GENETICALLY DIFFERENT BABY means you don't remember dreams

I have never had, or never remembered a dream. Obviously we genetically different babies must have the cure to when some of these zombie apocalypse dreams come true. :???:

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 pm

So I was in this kinda snowy, foggy place, sitting atop a gas-station, with a rifle. Sniping badguys, everything cool, and all of a sudden I felt the need to relocate, the badguys were getting close. I jumped onto a pole with a ladder on it, only reachable from the roof, and I leaned my rifle over. After picking off two silhouettes, there was one person particularly close to me. I emptied a mag, while he was running. Every shot I fired went to the left or right by a little bit. I threw my gun, and sprang backwards onto the roof again. By this time, he had gotten into the parking lot-courtyard thing in front of me, and he fired an RPG right at my noggin, but it missed and hit a tree behind me. I pulled my knife out, and jumped down to greet him, but somehow he had gotten to the roof. I looked back and he fired another RPG shot. Then my dear ol' pop woke me up.

It was fun while it lasted.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:58 am

I was walking with a childhood friend around a giant psychedelic mall and we decided to go to the pharmacy in the mall to steal medicine. We walked into the hall that led to the pharmacy and opened the door of the hall. I saw the pharmacy exit up a ramp, and tons of happy looking people exiting with shoplifted items. I tried to walk up the ramp, but I started sliding down about halfway up, like mario in that level with the carpet ramp. I then realized that you had to go the other way around to get in. I walked with my friend this way and we went down several long winding hallways, before being put in a room with several other bewildered people. We were then told that we had to pass a trust excercise, and they made us pull down all of our pants. We then had to grab the balls of the person next to us and walk in pairs up a ramp for about a mile up a steep winding stone road before reaching the store. Needless to say, it was pretty and I was sitting next to my friend.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 am

I dreamt I had very long, curly hair, sprouting forth from beneath my beanie hat. I was disappointed when I woke up.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am

Haha do Lucids count?

:3

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 am
Loose Canon

I was a Jamacian Gecko last night.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Profile WWW

I remember when i used to play some MMOs i had those annoying dreams that i left my PC turned on with a game running and gone to sleep but while i was a sleep my character was getting killed by monsters, i always woke up after this and realized it was a dream but as soon as i felt a sleep it all repeated again, this ♥♥♥♥ soo annoyed me could not get a decent sleep, after little longer i realized that all MMOs are all same ♥♥♥♥ and after i stopped playing them all those dreams disappeared.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Was half awake in bed, some random pop was playing in the next room.

I heard the tune just fine, but dreamed the lyrics. Some theral googling later proved this.

:s

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 pm

I wasn't an actual character in this one. Just an incorporeal observer. The entire thing was in black and white. Really dark lighting.

There was three or so dozen people walking though a forest thick forest of thin, tall trees. There were four moons, though none cast any light. There wasn't a clear path, but the trees made an tortuous but obvious one. Half of the people were clad in heavy plate armour and armed with broadswords. The other half were clothed in tattered rags and extremely malnourished, looking nothing but skin and bones. The path lead up to a huge, black, crumbling spire. My vision jumped into the top of the spire. There was another extremely malnourished woman clad in tattered rags. She had an infant in her arms. Behind her, there was an opening in the wall of the spire, through which a colossal and very red, veiny eye looked at the woman and the infant. The woman lifted the infant above her, lowered it to her lips, opened her mouth, and bit its head off. Thick black fluid began gushing from its neck as the woman continued to chew on its corpse. The first sound I heard in this dream was of the woman chewing on the baby's neck. It was repulsive. My dream ended there.

Thank you, I hope you have enjoyed your trip into the mind of Disst.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm

I remember once closing my eyes and dreaming of clouds in the sky moving insanely fast for what seemed to be 4
seconds then opening my eyes to find that it was morning.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 pm

ok, so i have, in real life, an aunt who is evil. she deleted my facebook account, for no reason, and is a huge b****. i had this dream, where i went to their house, she has 2 sons and a daughter, and ripped her arms off, she didnt bleed and didnt do anything but stand there laughing at me, so i pulled her head off and it was still laughing so i put it in the microwave for 60min. after that i went looking for her son, my hacker cousin, and when i found him, he was with my other cousin. i had a few friends with me at this point and we ran towards my cousins, then they pulled out guns and we jumped through the air, yeah i know lol, and i landed with my feet on his shoulders. with my feet i twisted his head off and broke his back. my other cousin ran out into a road and was hit by a huge semi. i didnt even think about going after my other cousin because she was just a dumb b**** and i had no reason to waste her.

last night i had a dream that i was playing Dead Ops Arcade on Call of Duty Black Ops, on a really cool snowy level, and my cousin, not the one from the other dream, walked in the house and yelled, "I GOTTA TAKE A POOPOO!!!" and then i woke up..... at 12:30pm..... after sleeping for over 12 hours

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next