View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rage thread 

Post Re: Rage thread
OH GOD GOVERNMENT

I'm sick and tired of how everyone only ever pays attention to government by listening to people and organizations that have ulterior motives. Start actually doing research and watch C-SPAN. Then accept that government is almost entirely a popularity contest from our side of things.

Then read Machiavelli. That guy had balls.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 pm

D'you mean his joke book that is his most famous or his other books where he's not taking the piss but aren't as well known?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 am
Profile WWW

Also.

When I lose the game.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:10 am

I hate my damn hammock. My old one was destroyed by my sisters and my new one is like a ♥♥♥♥ fish net. I hate it so damn much, you cant sit on it or lye on it, and the middle of it is higher than the sides, so you fall off either edge. The only way to use it properly is to lie perpendicular to the normal fashion. To much ♥♥♥♥ effort!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 am

whitty wrote:
Also.

When I lose the game.

Damnit whitty. Just...damnit.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 am

The game ended quite a few months ago.

I hate the government and their idiotic choices about the distribution of the national budget. LAPTOPS FOR EVERYONE, EXCEPT FOR COLLEGE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T NEED THEM.

I hate the so called bullies, especially the antagonizers that generally can't be directly blamed by school councils, since they aren't the ones trowing fists, but are, in reality, the ones to blame for most fights. My first and last fight was with one of these little shits. I finally hit breaking point after 3 years of abuse, so I raged out and pounded his face so hard he never came remotely near me again.

I hate how people label me as a complete tosser with a superiority complex, just because I like to dress in a proper fashion, namely wear shirts, leather shoes and a trench coat, instead of the normal horrible white aviator shades, pants down by the knees, while showing my lacoste underwear.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 am

People don't hurt other people for no reason. If a person feels what they did isn't right, they'll feel guilty or they'll distract themselves to not feel it. If people don't feel guilty, they genuinely felt what they did wasn't worth feeling guilty about or otherwise have convinced themselves of it.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 am
Profile WWW

Now this is ♥♥♥♥ up!

I got kicked out of chemistry class for the second time in 3 weeks.

Why? Because another student was being rude to the teacher and the rest of the class decided they would forgive him for not kicking the guy out if he kicked me out. THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

The other one was just as stupid: The guy behind me yelling that I didn't have my homework. It's okay to kick me for not having my homework, but we didn't even have any. Nor did the guy behind me.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:08 pm

FoiL wrote:
I hate how people label me as a complete tosser with a superiority complex, just because I like to dress in a proper fashion, namely wear shirts, leather shoes and a trench coat, instead of the normal horrible white aviator shades, pants down by the knees, while showing my lacoste underwear.

HEARD. While i dress pretty plainly myself, the so-called fashion you mentioned just irks me beyond belief. Hell, most fashions irk me. Do i stand out from everyone elses ♥♥♥♥ horrible trends? Kind of. Do i care? No! I have no wish of hanging out with people who only accept me for what i wear, i'd much rather hang out with people who actually like the guy beneath the clothes. And that's said in a totally non-gay manner.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

Shook wrote:
FoiL wrote:

HEARD. While i dress pretty plainly myself, the so-called fashion you mentioned just irks me beyond belief. Hell, most fashions irk me. Do i stand out from everyone elses ♥♥♥♥ horrible trends? Kind of. Do i care? No! I have no wish of hanging out with people who only accept me for what i wear, i'd much rather hang out with people who actually like the guy beneath the clothes. And that's said in a totally non-gay manner.

WORD.

Okay I don't actually really have a complaint about this, but I wanted to have rhyming exclamations.
For clothes, I just buy what I like and wear it. (As long as it's in the clearance rack, I'm a cheap ♥♥♥♥) People say they like my style so it's all good. No rage here.

Something that does piss me off is getting snow in my shoes. Numb feet aren't that great.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Moderator Hero

caekdaemon wrote:
Seraph wrote:
Buddy, remember the expenses scandal? MP's have had to cut the ♥♥♥♥ down, same with the royal family- they've cut down quite a lot. Agreed they're corrupt but what the hell can you do about it? Get on with your life, if you want something grow the stones mate.

But how long until they raise that back up, just like they always do?

Ive been tolerating this for quite some time, but its quite a problem. If I ever get my own TV station, expect subliminal messaging to cause a revolt.

How old are you? Surely you know that it's never going to change. Just deal with it or move to another country.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Life. It really sucks.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:41 pm

"I will not agree to have this bill go forward, and neither will, I believe, 41 of my colleagues, either, because our economy is in the tank."

Sen. John McCain on why we should not repeal the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. I don't know what pisses me off (or rather, worries me) more- that, or the fact that a disturbingly large amount of people in this country wanted to elect this man as president.

Then again, in retrospect, this is coming from the guy who chose Ms. Palin as his VP running mate. I'm not too surprised.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Wait wait wait, what the hell does Don't Ask, Don't Tell have to do with the economy?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:27 am

That's what everyone with half a brain thought after he made that statement.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next