View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Introduce yourself here! 

Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
I'm shadow and I enjoy lurking. I also occasionally post mac compatible versions of mods when I'm not being lazy, and I've been playing since late 2007.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm
Loose Canon

I'm Hyper, sometimes TorrentHKU. My real contributions are Roll to Dodge, the scourge of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Off Topic. If I could muster the motivation, then I might be able to pop out a crappy mod or two.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Some people call me Roast, some people call me Veg, and I like helping people any way I can. Very occasionally I'll spit out a mini mod or some such. I can code .ini and .Lua pretty well, and I have experience in C++, Java, VB.net and GMK.

I haven't been here as long as most of these pros, but I like to think I know my way around here pretty well. But never listen when I post a metaphor, likelihood is you'll have no idea what I mean.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:15 pm
happy carebear mom

Cheerio, my name is Duh102 and I'm one of the moderators around this joint. I'm considered rather chill and will gladly have a friendly discussion over anything you might have questions or concerns with. Just contact me via PM or some other method and we can discuss it over a cup of tea.
As far as myself, I'm a retired modder from the pre-b23 era (you might see some of my stuff lying around) and I've been here since early 2008.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Name's Areku, and I've been here since... man, oughta be four or five years now. One helluva trip, if ya ask me. Anyways, I'm fond of modding and have done so several times in the past, my most recent work being the link in my signature.

Currently I'm into game developing, and have been cooking up a little project along with Capnbubs, one of CC's content devs.

EDIT: Also, Duh is awesome. Believe her.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:13 pm
Profile WWW

I don't think I should bother with this but still doing it.
My name should be obvious, I've been here since around build 13. Used to mod, but only innovative stuff.
I didn't bother much with content mods. First to create doors in-game, also first to create maps with underground tunnels.

Nowadays I'm just one of the evil IRC-monsters that you new guys should never talk to, because apparently we will eat you, so eh.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 pm
DRLGrump

I'm Tomaster, and I've been here for...almost five years, I think. I think I qualify as an ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I hang around and throw in my two cents wherever I feel like it should go. I can't do modding worth ♥♥♥♥, and my the extent of my contribution are the ten or so scenes I've made. People who don't think before they post annoy the hell out of me, but I can't do much about it except rage to people. That's about it.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm FoiL and I've been around for God knows how long. Although I've lurked daily for years, only recently have I started posting on a regular basis. My contributions are basically null, but yeah.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi, I'm Ben, and I like to party. Also, I don't do any work on modding, don't post as often as I used to, and actually don't contribute anything. But at least I'm a chill dude. You wanna know how chill I am? Wherever I go, this plays in the background. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVGbbsmlPEs That is how chill I am. And if you say otherwise, I'll effing cut you. So just shut your mouth.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Hey I'm Contrary and I'm relatively new, having joined only last year. I've been making up for it by talking far, far, too much. I am an amateur spriter and have had my work in a few mods (LFOW's Nurses and a Pirate in the minor mod dump). I'm not the best spriter, but I like to help people with their sprites if I have the time, though this is admittedly rarely. PM me and we'll have a chat.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 am

(robo)Lee here, I mostly lurk, but I shout up when I have an opinion. Over the years I've helped a few modders with problems (though nothing for a long time) and done a lot of mod editing for personal use, but I've only made a couple of mods back when I was a noob, and the portal gun mod which needs an update... I'm a lazy guy but I'm helpful and good/reasonable at Lua, ini coding and spriting, but the only place you'll probably see me is in the art dump or a few other select threads where I feel the need to voice my opinion.

When not on DRL/the internet in general/playing games I'm probably programming or doing some art.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:36 am

Hello All, I'm Jack. I've been around since around the release of Build 23. I have often wished to mod, but never managed to get the time or expertise. I enjoy interacting with the community, and I was a member of the DRLFF RTS central for a span, as well as a small stint in the RPG Center. CC is my most/longest played game, and I am excited to see where it goes next.

Enjoy, newcomers. Welcome to the forums.

Fun Fact: I am earning my Eagle scout award.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 am

I'm Geti. I've been around here actively since mid 2008.

I'm technically a retired modder from between B21 and B23, and make my own games now instead, alongside you know, living my life.

I've been known to be hot-headed at times as I have a low tolerance for ignorance, misinformation and poor trolling, so expect to get yelled at if you start flouting the unwritten anti-dickheadery clause of the board.

However, if you need a hand tinkering with something, especially Lua-wise, hit me up.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 am
Profile WWW

Hey, I'm Fail Flail, I do a bit of modding, but spend most of my time physically poking Kettenkrad with a stick.
Check out Spartan(mod) and Forerunner(scene) (hm? Yes, i do like Halo.) (Also check out Wehrmacht(Kets work))
I think I'm pretty calm, and level headed and i like using big fancy words like 'copious'
If any of you newcomers are any good at spriteing pm me, I'm always on the look out for good sprites.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 am

Hey all, names Yoman. Or Yolady, or any of the names in my sig. Yo-whatever. 'sall cool. Anywho, I've been around since, wow, April '08. There was a stint where I disappeared for a while, but then again I never really contributed anything much. Minor mods and scenes. I've been here since Duh was only a regular member, IIRC. So yeah. I'm proficient at being average in everything 'cept Lua. That includes spelling, Proper Forum Etiquette and also GML.

I currently run one of the roleplaying games in off-topic at the moment, but as soon as I get that little box of motivation I ordered, things are gonna switch up a little bit. But until then, I'll stay content with being the pseudo-lurker that I am.

Mostly.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next