View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
 Introduce yourself here! 

Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Hello I'm Mr. Fahrenheit. I've been lurking here for a few years on and off, recently just lurking on the art thread. I know a few people on hear from Picture Wars like Chao, Hobbesy, and Major. Hopefully I'll be a little more active here!

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 am

Mr.Fahrenheit wrote:
Hello I'm Mr. Fahrenheit. I've been lurking here for a few years on and off, recently just lurking on the art thread. I know a few people on hear from Picture Wars like Chao, Hobbesy, and Major. Hopefully I'll be a little more active here!

I'm going to ravage you. Welcome.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 am
Profile WWW

I was clearing out my email inbox (yeah I should probably do that more than once every five years) and I found some notifications for personal messages and stuff for this account...

which I'd completely forgotten about for like half a decade. You have no idea how glad I am that it's a hassle to look back through my old posts because I really don't want to read what I was writing at 16.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Czar Leopold wrote:
I was clearing out my email inbox (yeah I should probably do that more than once every five years) and I found some notifications for personal messages and stuff for this account...

which I'd completely forgotten about for like half a decade. You have no idea how glad I am that it's a hassle to look back through my old posts because I really don't want to read what I was writing at 16.

Czar Leopold wrote:
Black Sabbath
Demons and Wizards
Europe
Led Zeppelin
Iron Maiden
Suidakra
Metallica
Megadeth
Motorhead
Meatloaf
(My old music got baleeted, I only have a baby playlist at the mo.)

16 sounds pretty right

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am
Profile WWW

Meow. I'm new, at least somewhat. After modding a bit the files of CC I learned to code and make mods, and I -think- I'm a good Spriter. soo, yeah, I was supposed to do this sooner, but better late than never? (or something like that.)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Meow?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm
happy carebear mom

The introduction thread is superfluous anyway. Everyone will judge you based on your posting, not what you say here. Unless this is the majority of your posting. Then they'll judge you on it as well as being some random person that doesn't talk much.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Duh102 wrote:
The introduction thread is superfluous anyway. Everyone will judge you based on your posting, not what you say here. Unless this is the majority of your posting. Then they'll judge you on it as well as being some random person that doesn't talk much.

[You may get deleted, for meeting the Bot Criterion]

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 pm
happy carebear mom

There's a separate system for weeding out bots from real people unrelated to the introduction thread. If you're posting here, you already passed that.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Post Re:Introduce yourself here!
I'm just a random modder who likes hotdogs and cortex command. My username is dumb because my lack of intelligence and creativity is limited. I suck at spriting but modding is still fun. I mostly do C++ as an inspiration,

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:38 am

Welcome, all the fun is in the off topic forums

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:57 am

Welcome and stuff.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 pm

(i suppose i could make a formal introduction since ive started posting here a little..)

first of all, hello everyone. i'm not necessarily a new member, i joined a couple years ago when i was introduced by mackerel and sothe but didn't ever interact with the users. my name is maggie, im 19 years old, and as could probably be inferred from my name, im a girl. i live in arizona with my boyfriend, robby (you know 'em as sothe), whom i have been in a relationship with since november 2011. im a softspoken person, whether its because im polite or just inept i'll leave for you to determine. i do love discussion, however i am very introverted and have trouble keeping up with a lot of people and communities, so i'll just be dropping by every once in awhile to say a few words. i am likely to disappear for extended periods of time without notice, story of my life.

if you've seen me around you've probably noticed i am interested in animals and art, these two things are the only interests im confident enough in, though i still consider myself very much an amateur. paleobiology and the visual arts are somethings i would like to go to school for, i also want to pick up botany and taxidermy as hobbies along the way. i'm literally retarded about entertainment media (television, music, films, videogames, etc.), but i did recently start playing world of warcraft with robby and would be happy to meet up with others there.

that's all for now i guess, i don't want to overwhelm you guys with trivia about myself- these posts always feel so out of place lol. if you ever want to get in contact with me, you can shoot an email to rajahni@live.com, or you can ask for my skype or steam in private. ciao!

Last edited by Rajani on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:47 am

Welcome to the DRLFF and enjoy your stay.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 pm

I'm not even going to try- wasssssup you guys'

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next