View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:34 am



Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Introduce yourself here! 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 am
Posts: 222
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Vlads wrote:
Mackerel wrote:
hi im mackerel


Hello and welcome to the foru- WAIT WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥

You're gonna tell me you didn't made a introduction post before? :o

well he is clearly new how would he have been able to?
welcome mackerel


Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm
Posts: 797
Location: The Netherlands
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
hello mackerel enjoy your stay


Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:29 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
hello mackerel you don't seem bombish at all


Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Posts: 434
Location: Somewhere
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Veve wrote:
Vlads wrote:
Mackerel wrote:
hi im mackerel


Hello and welcome to the foru- WAIT WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥

You're gonna tell me you didn't made a introduction post before? :o

well he is clearly new how would he have been able to?
welcome mackerel


My bad, that's true, apologies!

Welcome, I'm sure you and me will get along just fine, you seem like a very nice guy!
and I doesn't look like a furry o3o


Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 2175
Location: Neverwhere
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
hi im sothe


Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:17 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 am
Posts: 222
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Contrary wrote:
hi im sothe

hi sweetheart ♥ i luv u so much :)


Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 am
Posts: 232
Location: In a grassy place.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Hi, I'm Lucem, a long-time lurker with nothing worthwhile to post except in forum games. Yeah.

Hi.


Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2843
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Lucem wrote:
Hi, I'm Lucem, a long-time lurker with nothing worthwhile to post except in forum games. Yeah.

Hi.

Weren't you the guy with the frog avatar? Yeah I've seen you around.


Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:15 pm
Posts: 19
Location: (318938901.34, 48429084.33, 890467081.98)
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
I'm Paedichorrhea (a terrible homemade word meaning, roughly, "children bleeding", because I'm just so metal, not really.) Call me Paed if you're too lazy to type out that mess.
I'm fairly new to the forum (I used to lurk) but, I played Cortex Command a while back. Now I'm mainly around for the off-topic chat, particularly RTD's and other games.


Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2843
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Paedichorrhea wrote:
I'm Paedichorrhea (a terrible homemade word meaning, roughly, "children bleeding", because I'm just so metal, not really.) Call me Paed if you're too lazy to type out that mess.
I'm fairly new to the forum (I used to lurk) but, I played Cortex Command a while back. Now I'm mainly around for the off-topic chat, particularly RTD's and other games.

Welcome. Join in #lonelyden at Rizon sometime. You seem like a swell guy and we'd get to know you a bit better there.


Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 am
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
...Did I post here yet? Meh. Doin' it anyway.

Hi, I'm YX33A. If that name is hard for you to remember, you may refer to me as YX33A. I take my anonymity on the internet somewhat seriously.

I'm a fella of Irish Decent living in Canada, enjoy vidya gaems, good food, cooking (hopefully good) food, listening to music, and reading about quantum theory and high energy particle physics in my spare time. I enjoy a good Sci-fi story, doubly so if they include the use of a Minovysky Particle of some kind, but have a soft-spot for any and all fantasy stories with magic that the magic is well and truly Magical, and get a bit hard when I see a Magical Story involving Thaumaturgy.

I am sorta a Furry. Maybe not as much as some people, maybe more the some people in this thread. Sometimes watch MLP: FIM but am by no means a Brony, let alone a Macaroni. Enjoy stories with non-human characters more then pure human stories, though they have to be less human then Dwarves or Elves. So MLP: FIM fits, but so does any story taking place in a far off universe where humans are not the norm. Even if the usual races are Rubber Forehead Aliens, they are usually enough as those types are usually much different culturally then humans that they work for me. Star Trek was great for this.

Found CC ages ago, back when it was so early in Beta(/Alpha) that it was not a game you had to pay for at all. Didn't manage to snag a copy during the Humble Bundle, but a friend did, so I asked him if he had used his steam key yet, and he hadn't, so I traded him one of my games for it. It was one of the games he didn't care for but got anyway, so it all worked out in the end.

If you have seen my username on another site, it's almost certainly me, unless some asshat is copying it.


Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:00 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:14 am
Posts: 3966
Location: Canadida
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Have you tried Battle Angel Alita, then?

Anyways, as far as thaumaturgy goes, it's simply "miracle working", derived from Biblical miracle working of saints, and so on. For the most part, thaumaturgy doesn't really seem that distinct from ordinary magic, except by name, until you start to really define it.
So what, and what about thaumaturgy do you like. (I like the combat, and Sworcery from Sword & Sworcery: EP)


Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 am
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Have not tried it, Foa, but it's on my to-do list now for sure.

I just prefer it since it is Miracle working. Maybe not a big deal, but I enjoy when things invoke Magic A is Magic A. But really, only if they make it a form of functional magic and work within formulated rules instead of making it into narrative magic where they just go "Magic. *Snort Snort*" to describe how something is/was possible.
Thus using Minovyske Physics again, except this time it's Fantasy rather then Sci-Fi.

Sidenote: I post a lot of links to TV Tropes when describing stories and details about them.


Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Posts: 434
Location: Somewhere
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
YX33A wrote:
...Did I post here yet? Meh. Doin' it anyway.

Hi, I'm YX33A. If that name is hard for you to remember, you may refer to me as YX33A. I take my anonymity on the internet somewhat seriously.

I'm a fella of Irish Decent living in Canada, enjoy vidya gaems, good food, cooking (hopefully good) food, listening to music, and reading about quantum theory and high energy particle physics in my spare time. I enjoy a good Sci-fi story, doubly so if they include the use of a Minovysky Particle of some kind, but have a soft-spot for any and all fantasy stories with magic that the magic is well and truly Magical, and get a bit hard when I see a Magical Story involving Thaumaturgy.

I am sorta a Furry. Maybe not as much as some people, maybe more the some people in this thread. Sometimes watch MLP: FIM but am by no means a Brony, let alone a Macaroni. Enjoy stories with non-human characters more then pure human stories, though they have to be less human then Dwarves or Elves. So MLP: FIM fits, but so does any story taking place in a far off universe where humans are not the norm. Even if the usual races are Rubber Forehead Aliens, they are usually enough as those types are usually much different culturally then humans that they work for me. Star Trek was great for this.

Found CC ages ago, back when it was so early in Beta(/Alpha) that it was not a game you had to pay for at all. Didn't manage to snag a copy during the Humble Bundle, but a friend did, so I asked him if he had used his steam key yet, and he hadn't, so I traded him one of my games for it. It was one of the games he didn't care for but got anyway, so it all worked out in the end.

If you have seen my username on another site, it's almost certainly me, unless some asshat is copying it.


Welcome! I think I've seen someone with such usename...though it was more XX27 if I remember rightly. But it was a bit ago.

Anyway, yeah; welcome.


Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:26 am
Posts: 14
Reply with quote
Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Hello. I've been here for a while, I guess, but I rarely speak, so I'll introduce myself.

I'm a mediocre pixel artist who barely ever actually pixel arts anymore. I'm okay at a wide range of games. When I'm not sitting in front of my computer I'm often shoveling ♥♥♥♥ non-figuratively.

I was told me the place was fairly dead, so I figured it was probably safe to drop by. Maybe I can do some things.


Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.040s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]