View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cortex Command Russian Fan Forum! ....wait what? 

Post Re: Cortex Command Russian Fan Forum! ....wait what?
Yes! Registered! :) When does that artillery contest finish?

Edit: Oh my god oh my god, so coooool! So damn exciting. I don't want to post anything. I'm scared. I need some coffee.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:52 am

Nonsequitorian wrote:
I also can't find their own mods, but all that Cisco crap is annoying anyway.

http://cortexcommandru.3dn.ru/forum/32
They divided into 4 sections - finished mods, b-versions of mods (dunno why it's done that way, probably we will put all mods into one section soon), maps and missions.

Well, in last few month there appeared many newbies on the forums, so now first 2 sections are filled with small, unpolished and lame mods...
But there are many talented mod-makers, like Dantalion13 (also known as Raseri here) - pioneer in making missions :grin: , Dumasuk2009 - AMAZING mapper, KaZak - great spriter (Can't show you his great sprites now, he putted them into sprite Dump, but moderators deleted it, so you should just believe me :grin: ).
ximximik is also good modder (you can find him here too), and about me you already know :wink:

Also, you can find my very first mod. I haven't released it here, because it was very unpolished and too mush stuff was based on other mods. But if you interested, you can look at this, it called "Dummy Soldier" ("Солдаты Думми"), last version is somewhere on last pages of theme.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 pm
Profile ICQ

Quote:
"Dummy Soldier" ("Солдаты Думми"), last version is somewhere on last pages of theme.

I found it while I was scrolling through. Looks like a pretty standard first go haha.

This is pretty cool. I'm really hoping for something good to out of this. Seems to have major potential.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Nachtauge wrote:
Quote:
"Dummy Soldier" ("Солдаты Думми"), last version is somewhere on last pages of theme.

I found it while I was scrolling through. Looks like a pretty standard first go haha.

This is pretty cool. I'm really hoping for something good to out of this. Seems to have major potential.

Oh, seems like you haven't tried my later mod...
Right now, I'm one of three lua-modders on forums, and have got best INI knowledge. Though I'm not that good at spriting, and because of this now I'm working on new mod with KaZak. We are preparing something cool for you :wink:

Also, forums admins working on the new forums, which will be independt of Ucoz system. PM me if you want URL of new forums.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm
Profile ICQ

Question. Can I add Russian mods too?

Thank God for Google Translator because without it i could never understand Russian. :grin:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 am

Thriller wrote:

Thank God for Google Translator because without it i could never understand Russian. :grin:

What do you mean by add? If you mean posting them here, then yeah as long as you got permission from the original creator, it should all be fine. That was kind of the point of bringing this to light anyways.

Too bad not much has come of it so far.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Nachtauge wrote:
Thriller wrote:

What do you mean by add? If you mean posting them here, then yeah as long as you got permission from the original creator, it should all be fine. That was kind of the point of bringing this to light anyways.

Too bad not much has come of it so far.

No, I mean can they work well just like mods off the fan forums here?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 am
happy carebear mom

That depends on how well the creator made it. There's no special country encoding if that's what you mean, as long as it's a valid Cortex mod it'll work.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

If you go and look around their forums, you'll see plenty of mods from our fine modders. They seem to really enjoy using what the guys here create, and some of their mods actually don't look half-bad either.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2