View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WBC v Anonymous | Part 2 

Post Re: WBC v Anonymous | Part 2
I'm too lazy to read this thread but I will say this: For all their hatemongering and bitterness, WBC is an A++ real life troll--unfortunately they be trolling themselves.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:32 am
Profile YIM

Quote:
Dylan Metal Chao, you can't go out and criticise other people's non-beliefs and then when questioned yourself make a post that is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly Politely insulting me.
The fact that your posts is are simply your opinions doesn't make it inviolable. You are claiming that the WBC's my opinion is hurtful stupid, un-backed up and incorrect, why is your own opinion suddenly completely closed for questioning and mine isn't?

The complete denial of any opposing viewpoint and refusal to, when asked, back up any of your points with actual evidence doesn't suggest a rational or logical approach to me me.
If you don't have the evidence then it is not logical to form conclusions from it.

Now, I can insult people's beliefs too right?

I'll try to end this here and now: No matter what I say, you will win, no matter what evidence I give, you will win.
Why?
You base most your facts on something you have no little evidence about, God.
How does this have anything to do with What I said up there?
If it comes to it, you will make things up to fortify your argument, and therefore your beliefs.
Why?
Because of how Humans think, You will most likely never understand me, my thoughts and beliefs. -Probably the same for me.
Why?
You will not let yourself understand me, because... You would leave yourself open to change, to changing yourself, your beliefs.

I respect you and your beliefs, it is not my place to question what you personally believe.
Sorry.
Goodbye.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:20 am
DRLGrump

Anddd now that that's over, let's get back to WBC, instead of arguing with each other!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Respect may just be self restraint, or sometimes glib.
And there are places where you can question certain things.
Check yourself, Jonah, he can be going for the roots.

WBC, What the Bull Crap is this?

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 am
Moderator Hero

Dammit guys I told you to SHUSH on the whole religion thing. Talk about the WBC and ANON for crying out loud!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 am
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Yeah next person who takes this thread the ♥♥♥♥ off topic is getting bant by at least me, probably seraph too

ps dylanhutch the harder you try the more you come off as immature

anyways so this whole WBC thing is pretty dumb but w/e so is the whole 'anonymous' thing

'anonymous' is no organized collection of white-hats wearing monocles and sipping their mountain dew

anonymous is run like all the best terrorist organizations: a just recognizable front that claims responsibility for every incident perpetrated by lone, skilled individuals, regardless of their actual intentions

and the westboro baptist church is a collection of misguided people led by a cabal of intelligent ♥♥♥holes

this is roughly status quo; nothing significant is going to happen, not really

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I really can't take these people seriously. Their blog is full of points which seem nought but ridiculous to me.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

I can't access the WBC reply. If somebody would be so kind as to quote it here, that'd be just dandy. Thanks.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I can't get over Grif's Hannah avatar...

Open Letter from Westboro Baptist Servants of God to Anonymous Coward Crybaby “Hackers” wrote:
To sum up our thoughts on this:

BRING IT!

God opens the doors of utterance & no man can shut them (Col. 4:3; Rev. 3:7). His Word will run & have free course (2 Th. 3:1). Translated: The only reason the Internet exists is for Westboro Baptist Church to tell this nation & this world that your destruction draws nigh. You all will shut your mouth, confess He is God, mourn for your sins, repent, & obey — or you have no hope! No weapon formed against us will prosper (Isa. 54:17).
Nothing will shut up these words – ever.

A puddle of pimple-faced nerds organized under the cowardly banner of “Anonymous” claim they plan to hack Westboro’s Websites, including http://www.GodHatesFags.com & http://www.GodHatesTheMedia.com, because they hate Westboro’s Bible preachments. They mistakenly suppose because of pseudo-success with ruined-and-doomed-USA’s government or financial Websites that they can take on the servants of the Living God.

Bad miscalculation, girls!

Let us tell you how this will go: rebels will build a full head of steam based on false hope; the media will predictably do much breathless anticipating while giving another tsunami of coverage to Westboro’s message; God will defeat your council; your efforts will fail.

Anonymous is warring with God; very stupid for little boys claiming to be so smart.

All your draconian blather changes nothing. God will use you for His praise, & the rest of your wrath He will restrain (Ps. 76:10). Foppish “hackers” – like all humans – must obey God. Obey or perish.

GOD HATES gentlemen & LOUSY “HACKERS!”

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am

Hannah? but Hannah is Not a Boy's Name.

Anyways I'd like to say that both sides of this piss me off. I'm not gonna cover the WBC bit I don't like as you guys are already doing that pretty well, but god does the idea of anon as an organization piss me off. I mean I'm all for starting fires, but I think that if you have an opinion, even if you're voicing a false one just to troll people, you should 100% be willing to back it to the death with all your reputation behind it. All I see in anon is a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. I mean I think that in some circumstances anonymity is required to do good work without endangering the ability of your operation, but honestly. A lot of stuff that anon "accomplishes" is really pedantic and ultimately worthless. Reminds me of hanging out with some bros and trying to impress them by ding dong ditching out ladies' houses.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 am

Well I found the stuff they did with the Tunisian and Egyptian protests fairly impressive, as well as the stuff with HBGary Federal. Basically, as grif already stated, it's not really an organisation anyway; people are going to do idiotic things under the banner of Anonymous several times more than any kind of actual good.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 am
Profile WWW

http://browsershots.org/screenshots/d18 ... 8eee29e932

Anonymous wins.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/ ... -Talk-Show

And the full topic I got it from, if you want to read more.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 pm
happy carebear mom

WBC picked the absolute worst person to sit in front of a camera and talk, that smile of hers only cemented the image in my mind that she's from hell :roll:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 am
Loose Canon

You've got to admire that her smile only falters a little when she gets the news that the WBC sites were hacked during the interview.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am
Profile WWW

I loved the references. Internets is serious business. I've committed over 9000 sins. Row row fight the power. Also, Batman fighting shark with a lightsaber avatar is win.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next