View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 How to Pick Up Fly Honeys: The Hustla 101 

Post Re: How to Pick Up Fly Honeys: The Hustla 101
Homophanim wrote:
You're mixing up boldness and confidence. Confidence is just knowing you're a badass. Don't second-guess yourself, don't even really think about what you're going to say. Don't to that gay little mental shuffle where you're like "Should I say it? What if she gets offended? But this might be good conversation..." etc etc ad nauseum. Just spit it out and if it's weird oh well you're a little weird. Weird is not a bad thing. I am a strange ♥♥♥♥. I tell people this often. I love it. Stay away from stuff like sexuality etc on your first few conversations, unless it seems like she's digging that kind of conversation then dive into it. Just go with the flow is honestly the best advice I can give you. You'll struggle for a while, then you'll feel it, then you're locked in.

This pretty much sums up how it worked for me. You just have to go for it. When learning how to walk you fell, when learning how to ride a bike you fell and in love you will fall at some point. But people don't care half as much as you think. At least not if they like you.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 am

Just to clear things up, I'm not a social leper or anything; I just problems with this one girl.

To join in on the bragging I'd go so far as to say that I am damn good at being liked in general; I can roll comfortably with every social clique.

It's just this one girl I need help with.

Sorry to get defensive it's just me and TrouserDemon out here.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 am

Homophanim wrote:
But they're incredibly codependant and both are important to a healthy relationship. Nowhere did he equate sex and love, dude, he's just saying he's not confident because his Johnson's just a Jon. I imagine his insecurity started there and spread because as I recall TD was home schooled and without social interaction this is a bad cocktail.

I wasn't homeschooled. On Friday I finish 13 years of formal education. I'd almost have preferred to have been homeschooled. At least then I'd have had to actually initiate or work for any social interaction. At school I've had more than a decade of institutionalised meagre social interaction spoonfed to me through the process of doing work and the context provided. I literally don't know how to start a conversation without an explicit context forcing me to deal with someone. I have no idea what I'm going to do socially once I finish school.

With regard to the testicles thing, another male in my family has a thing where he has about 1/8 of the normal testosterone. If there's anything like that in my case, I'd be more inclined to blame it on years of sitting in a bicycle saddle. (I ride a bike everywhere; it's quicker and nobody can stop to talk to you.)

Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 am

Be a man. Like you can live in a cave if you have to, but you don't because you choose to be caring and civilized.

I always think that there are invisible bars around me and I'm caged. But when I want that particular person I should be able to smash them. If I or any other can't smash the cage, there's trouble. If you don't have a cage or can get out whenever you want to that's very good.

"Don't keep a lady waiting" is key.

That's all I can come up with as a Turk at thirty. Let the scrutiny begin!

Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 am

Homophanim wrote:
Foil I think some stuff from your salesman career would be helpful here. The hands thing? That's genius, and I've never thought of that, so you're smarter than me, so I'm going to have my imaginary corporation pay you a lot of money to type up a post with interesting things like that. Also I'm in the imaginary mafia.

That actually wasn't my own idea, it was from a class they had at work where they showed some basic psychological tricks that you can use in order to connect with someone else.

In a nutshell people tend to pay attention and like who are, and therefore act, like them. We all do it to a sub-conscious level. If you watch two people having a conversation and, for example one is telling a story, the other guy will start using the same, or similar, mannerisms as the one telling the story. This can be exploited to your gain by applying it discretely, but surely.

If the person is very expressive with his/her body than you should attempt to replicate the movements to some degree, the same goes for the structure of their phrasing and finally general interests.

Also, let's work together . I can barter, and if that fails then you beat them down with your mashles.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Just remember guys!
Be cool!
Be confident!
Believe in yourself.
:3

Tue May 24, 2011 5:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3