View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How to Pick Up Fly Honeys: The Hustla 101 

Post Re: How to Pick Up Fly Honeys: The Hustla 101
I find that using the "no" bombshell on hot and "out of your league" females works rather well. Women like that are usually used to have their way no matter what, so if you act, and by that I mean man up to the point that you believe that yourself, like there is no gap between you and her they will subdue. They may reject or ignore you at first, but, if done properly you will leave a mark on her brain, and a mark can be forged into something much larger.

By this I don't mean that you should become an alpha ♥♥♥hole who treats women like garbage or a mere possession - although do like that - treat her with respect, but have her respect you as much you do her.

Mon May 23, 2011 10:50 pm
Loose Canon

This thread depresses me because I am neither assertive nor confidant at all.
:<

Mon May 23, 2011 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I'm the most self-confident dude I know, and I have a lot of personality to do anything (anything, actually).
But I simply can't keep up a conversation with her (pretty incredible, I can talk with anyone about anything for hours, but not with her, it's frustrating).

Sometimes I just wish I weren't in love. It would make things much easier.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Say the first stupid thing that comes to your mind. That's usually a pretty good starting point.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Loose Canon

FoiL wrote:
Say the first stupid thing that comes to your mind. That's usually a pretty good starting point.
"Tits!"
Well that didn't work.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
FoiL wrote:
"Tits!"
Well that didn't work.

"Did you know that four million of them are fake?"
"Would you ever consider having work done?"
...yes or no, doesn't really mater, just keep her talking in order to know her stance on the subject and ways to start a conversation later..
"but you look fine as you are :3"

And so on. Knowing random facts is pretty useful.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:29 pm

But what if I ♥♥♥♥ it up? I don't want her to hate me or anything just because I tried to bang her.

I can definitely do the confident thing, but how do I know when to cool down with it?

Mon May 23, 2011 11:32 pm

How do you get around lack of social skills/shyness? I'm terrible with people, scared to go outdoors in case I have to speak to anyone. I rarely leave my house, and I still live with my parents. I guess most of that stems from the loss of confidence when I realised how undersize my genitals are (~3 inches erect on a good day). Is that worthy of my basically giving up on social interaction? Can I lead a normal life like that?

Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Are you serious?

Love and sex aren't synonims.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 am

TrouserDemon wrote:
How do you get around lack of social skills/shyness? I'm terrible with people, scared to go outdoors in case I have to speak to anyone. I rarely leave my house, and I still live with my parents. I guess most of that stems from the loss of confidence when I realised how undersize my genitals are (~3 inches erect on a good day). Is that worthy of my basically giving up on social interaction? Can I lead a normal life like that?

You should head to a doctor and get checked out, you've always seemed extremely hypogonadic to me. But hey, don't worry about your junk dude, I've got a ♥♥♥♥ like a baby's arm and I was in the same position. I once ignored a wal-mart employee who was offering me help because I was too terrified to make the necessary eye contact. It's weird how we forget and fear. Start small, learn chit-chat, you know, small talk, and work your way from there. Watch and pay attention to conversation, your eyes and ears are always your number one tools. You'll pick up how to do it, and you'll naturally put your own spin on it, and bam boom before you know it you're getting your tiny ♥♥♥♥ sucked in the back of a Sentra or some ♥♥♥♥. Baby steps, be patient, never forget that you're someone worth knowing. You should also address the self-identity. Do you like who you are? Yes? Awesome! No? Change it. You are in the pilot's seat, and you control all the switches and levers. You should try pretending you're someone else. It's how a lot of people get over their shyness issues.
Quote:
Are you serious?

Love and sex aren't synonims.

But they're incredibly codependant and both are important to a healthy relationship. Nowhere did he equate sex and love, dude, he's just saying he's not confident because his Johnson's just a Jon. I imagine his insecurity started there and spread because as I recall TD was home schooled and without social interaction this is a bad cocktail.
Contrary wrote:
But what if I ♥♥♥♥ it up? I don't want her to hate me or anything just because I tried to bang her.

I can definitely do the confident thing, but how do I know when to cool down with it?

You're mixing up boldness and confidence. Confidence is just knowing you're a badass. Don't second-guess yourself, don't even really think about what you're going to say. Don't to that gay little mental shuffle where you're like "Should I say it? What if she gets offended? But this might be good conversation..." etc etc ad nauseum. Just spit it out and if it's weird oh well you're a little weird. Weird is not a bad thing. I am a strange ♥♥♥♥. I tell people this often. I love it. Stay away from stuff like sexuality etc on your first few conversations, unless it seems like she's digging that kind of conversation then dive into it. Just go with the flow is honestly the best advice I can give you. You'll struggle for a while, then you'll feel it, then you're locked in.

Last edited by Homophanim on Tue May 24, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:14 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Yes, true, I just realised that.

Let me change what I said to:

Having good social skills shouldn't be related with sex. I mean, they are related, but sex shouldn't be a dominant part. And even if it was, it's not a matter of life or death.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:16 am

Sex is an extremely important part of human expression, sharing oneself with one's partner, etc etc. It's not a negligible thing in the slightest. I get what you're saying, it doesn't really make sense that he should lose confidence in himself on the whole because his ♥♥♥♥'s little, but that's not how the insecurities and stuff really work. It eats at you, a slow deep rot, gestating, waiting, biding its time until one moment should snap up that it needs and suddenly you're locked into delusions (because that's what insecurities usually are) about yourself and how people view you and etc etc and it's next to impossible to get out on your own.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:19 am

It's no secret that I'm not exactly thin or particularly handsome, and despite this fact, I had a girl who was goddamn rich, 3 or more numbers above me AND ♥♥♥♥ smart trying to get in my pants hard-core style.

It's all about having the right mindset, being observant and confident.

Before entering college I had more social problems than TD. Although I'm a natural salesman (now I really have to be one, eh) and conversationist I couldn't look a girl in the eye, I'd lock up if one would say hello and tremble like tree in a hurricane if one kissed me in the cheek as a greeting. At least until one day I pretty much said ♥♥♥♥ it and started chatting with a chick in my class. That escalated until I knew pretty much everyone who took classes with me, then to a few girls who got interest in me, to that one I referred and finally to my current girl-friend.

Like ophanim said baby steps are the way to go. Start by doing some people watching and learning some of the person's mannerisms. It may not seem like much, but the expressions that a person uses and the way they structure phrases and stuff say a lot about them. If someone "talks with his hands" you should try doing it as well, since a sub-conscious connection is likely to be made.

One could rant about psychology all day long, but the only way for you to get a grip on the small details is to put the theory into practice. Try making some small talk with random people in the coffee shop, or the cashier, or some random bull♥♥♥♥ without stressing on the matter. Sure, you may feel embarrassed or uncomfortable, but you will learn a lot.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:08 am
happy carebear mom

I think the most important lesson I ever learned in interpersonal relations is Stop worrying about what other people think about you. The less you worry about yourself, the more you can pay attention to everything else around you.

As you do, most people don't actually think about other people's behaviors or appearance for very long, and a self-confident attitude will carry over and improve their memory of you, even if you're not exactly a looker or a sex bomb like Mr. Tucker here.
Hell, I'm a good fifty pounds overweight, but nobody seems to remember it. And it's not like I'm the most social person ever, but I do start up some conversation in class and generally act approachable.

Tue May 24, 2011 2:56 am

Foil I think some stuff from your salesman career would be helpful here. The hands thing? That's genius, and I've never thought of that, so you're smarter than me, so I'm going to have my imaginary corporation pay you a lot of money to type up a post with interesting things like that. Also I'm in the imaginary mafia.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next