View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lulzsec VS Anon 

Post Re: Lulzsec VS Anon
The way I see it, if 4chan is successfully offline for a bit, those who relentlessly /b/rowse, yet don't affiliate themselves with Anon, will strike back with extreme force, because it seems those who don't put join groups or associate with others are the ones who know how to actually hack and stuff. Should be interesting.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am

Oh, great, now they're endangering the lives of Arizona law enforcement.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Anon is dumb. Lulzsec is ♥♥♥♥ idiotic, and I hope they all rot in jail, if not worse. I have zero sympathy for them if/when they get caught.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm

You know, before, calling LulzSec a terrorist organization was extreme - but when they're putting people and their families in danger, I think it fits the bill.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Use of terror as a strategy is terrorism, strictly speaking.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Profile WWW

Hey ♥♥♥♥♥♥s,

My name is /v/, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day acting like "ANONYMOSE IS LEJIUN". You are everything bad on the internet. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any vidya? I mean, I guess it's fun to hack game companies because of your own insecurities, but you are taking it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jacking off to pictures of Samus.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have 20 hats on TF2, and all misc items. What games do you play, other than Cawadooty and Tetris. I also play for MLG, and have a banging hot PC (I just defragged her; ♥♥♥♥ was SO cash). You are all script kids who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

To spell it out for everyone, this is a joke. Specifically, a copypasta joke. Don't take it at face value. -Duh

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey Sothe, you've finally made a post that I've liked, even though it is copypasta. GJ

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:48 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I was completely unaware of the DDoS attacks that they had partook in. In fact I'm not really sure I believe them because not only did the reported victims not seem to show any signs of being attacked, but also because Notch said that the attacks on Minecraft were false. So, yeah. Lulzsec is pretty much a bunch of bullshitters.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm
Profile WWW

Miggles wrote:
I was completely unaware of the DDoS attacks that they had partook in. In fact I'm not really sure I believe them because not only did the reported victims not seem to show any signs of being attacked, but also because Notch said that the attacks on Minecraft were false. So, yeah. Lulzsec is pretty much a bunch of bullshitters.

They're clowns compared to real hacker groups. They're also douchebags for hacking Bethesda.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 am

Nurr urr, Sothe, you just don't GET it. They were defending your freedoms by...uh...trying to get them to add content and release info on Skyrim, or something.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

The proof is in the pudding name. They might make you chuckle for a second or two, but other than that it's just some douchey teenagers trying to be cool for the ladies.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2