View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Women... 

Post Re: Women...
I do admit that the term pedophile was a bit extreme but wouldn't it be weird if someone walks up and says to you "Hello (Your name here) would you want to go out with me?" and it is a really weird situation, I do see her in the morning in by my locker, we have lunch together, and we have close classes at 6th period. If you're wondering why I know this is because I have a friend named Kate who knows Tiffany (Those are their real names but you'll have a hell of a time finding them so don't) and my name is Shane just so I don't isolate them. I think lunch is a perfect time to sit and talk but how do I sit at her table if I'm not real good friends with anyone there? I know that Kate is trying her best but she just manages to turn situations akward.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 am
happy carebear mom

Emogotsaone wrote:
(Those are their real names but you'll have a hell of a time finding them so don't)

To Facebook!

I have nothing useful to add that hasn't already been said, but being a girl myself I'd advise you to just walk up and say hi. It's a lot harder to think of someone as a creeper if they attempt to interact with you outright.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 am

I agree with duh, just say hi. You don't even have to talk to her if you feel uneasy about it. Even just saying "hi" let's her know you're interested in being friends and anyone who thinks that's creepy and tries to avoid you because of that is a flat out ♥♥♥♥♥.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 am

If all else fails, you can try my patented NEVER FAIL PICK-UP LINE!

You: Hey baby, ever met the Zodiac killer?
Victim: Um...No?
You: You have now.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am

1) Walk up.
2) Say, "Hi." or, "Hello there fine lass."
3) Improvise. Say something witty.
4) ???
5) PROFIT!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:07 pm
Forum Moderator

Pedophile? I get drunk with 9th grade girls all the time! Nothing wrong with that!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Duh102 wrote:
I have nothing useful to add that hasn't already been said, but being a girl myself I'd advise you to just walk up and say hi. It's a lot harder to think of someone as a creeper if they attempt to interact with you outright.

Well you could have said that six months ago, miss. Now I'm 100% sure I've creeped my target out.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 pm
Profile WWW

Emogotsaone wrote:
I do admit that the term pedophile was a bit extreme but wouldn't it be weird if someone walks up and says to you "Hello (Your name here) would you want to go out with me?"

I've tried that before. My word of advise: Don't do it. It makes things really awkward.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 pm
happy carebear mom

Yeah, just hi, not "would you go out with me". That's going too quickly. Let them get to know you first, become friends, then see if they'd like to go out.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 pm

I say, take it easy. Start off slow, get to know her friends, in my case, I knew the friends, heck I knew her. We went to the same school.

Step 2 - ?: ?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

whitty wrote:
1) Walk up.
2) Say, "Hi." or, "Hello there fine lass."
3) Improvise. Say something witty.
4) ???
5) PROFIT!

This is by far the best thing to do.

No need to plan anything, just be natural, let the words flow. If you don't have anything to say or you somehow end in an awkward silence, calm down, do not get desperate, it happens. Just try to end the silence in a not so forced way, like try to talk about anything that is part of your daily school routine, it's common to both of you as in you two are students, instead of talking about something she might not know or be interested in. Something like "I hate math tests" or "I shouldn't have taken this for lunch". In that way it's easier to talk, for example, if you start talking about a math test you can then talk about the teacher or something, or if you talk about lunch you can talk about foods you like and then you can keep on the conversation.

It has worked for me a lot of times, but I guess it's because I talk to people with which I have classes, and if anything fails I talk about anything of the class.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 pm

For god's sake don't do any cheesy pickup lines :P .

If your having trouble saying hi the best way to get to know them or have a excellent start is to wait for a party or a dance that you know she will be at.

Then ask her to dance with you at the slow dance songs and just go with the flow.

I have a lot of experiences and troubles with some awesome girls :grin: so you can trust my advice it's sure to help.

Btw excellent hygiene is a awesome perk and some nice cologne can be a lady killer.

I have had two hot girls say I smell really good and I sat there like "thanks"(was kind of random too since I had a hard day :) mostly football).

Give me some feedback on your attempts and I will help you out.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 am

I just wanted to say that personally, I've done exactly what everyone's said. Taking it slowly, being casually. Played it smooth and been out with girls waaay out of my league.

But every relationship has always flopped after a date or two.

So yeah, I don't have any advice to give. I just want you to know that if you do everything right that doesn't mean you will succeed. And I can guarantee you will have failures, even when you've done everything you can perfectly.

Which isn't to say you shouldn't try, but be prepared for failure. Doesn't mean the girl hates you, just means she doesn't like you that much, is apathetic. Again, it isn't your fault. But there's nothing you can do.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

When you fail with women you are actually learning from them. You learn what to do and what not to do. Most importantly, your confidence will grow, and that's key with most women.

And remember that you won't always win, and sometimes it's better to try and lose rather than not trying at all.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:28 am

Contrary wrote:
I just wanted to say that personally, I've done exactly what everyone's said. Taking it slowly, being casually. Played it smooth and been out with girls waaay out of my league.

But every relationship has always flopped after a date or two.

So yeah, I don't have any advice to give. I just want you to know that if you do everything right that doesn't mean you will succeed. And I can guarantee you will have failures, even when you've done everything you can perfectly.

Which isn't to say you shouldn't try, but be prepared for failure. Doesn't mean the girl hates you, just means she doesn't like you that much, is apathetic. Again, it isn't your fault. But there's nothing you can do.

Technically, you can. Just cast your fishing rod out and hope to get a fish the 2nd time

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next