View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plans 

Post Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plans
I was curious to see if anyone had any plans on how they would survive a full out zombie Armageddon?

Me I'm already set,I live in the country plenty of wood for makeshift barricades and weapons ,and there's food at the local grocery store and the city's populations about 6,000.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:52 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plans
Seriously?

Well, in the case this happened, nothing would eventually happen in my country. Well, at least in the capital city (where I live), because most of the houses have an old colonial style and have like huge concrete walls and lots of tall, iron fences and stuff.

Anyway, not so far from my house there is a hardware store, so I'll go there to get supplies and stuff.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I live in IL, home of the corn and flat land. Also that dead guy with the stove pipe hat but he isn't as important.
Because the land is so flat and filled with crop, I could, in theory, hide in a corn field forever and live off of corn.
That wouldn't really be practical, nor exciting. All day is nothing but sitting around and eating a cob every once in a while. Also I hate corn.

Getting real here, my father owns a few guns in his safe, and there's a gun shop somewhere around here. Also, we have a ♥♥♥♥ of super markets, meaning supplies would be easy to get. As for fortifications, near the center of the city is an enormous hotel, which has tons of large objects in it. I could just hide at the top, to be honest. I'd be high enough to be hard to reach, and that is if a zombie would even catch my scent. Or whatever they have that guides them to people. Also it has 2 helipads and a heli garage that always has a really big evac copter in it in case of emergencies. The only flaw with that is how does fly copter.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 am
Profile WWW

I was bored lol.

Edit: Miggles there's your flaw in your plan learn to fly a copter soon lol.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:01 am

I live on a massive island in the middle of no where.

If they do get over here, I'll fly to the moon and live with the Nazis.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:20 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Quote:
Using mainly spoons, we'll dig a tunnel under the city and escape into the wild!

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 pm

If they're slow zombies that don't spread from an air-borne disease that can die from headshots with anything, they'd be unlikely to get me, since I'm not in town, and I have more .22lr rounds than the population of the town. Water would not be a huge problem, I won't have running water, but the well won't magically go dry for no reason. Food would be the main problem for me, I'd starve in a few months with what I've got. Hunting could keep the food supply going for a little longer, but that's unreliable and not a complete long term solution even if it did work.

If they're fast or it's an air borne disease, I would gather supplies and attempt to go to my old house that's really in the middle of nowhere, and probably die, either from them or from starving.

Last edited by Azukki on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

DAME777 wrote:

Miggles there's your flaw in your plan learn to fly a copter soon lol.

Miggles wrote:
The only flaw with that is how does fly copter

Please pay more attention.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

My survival plan:
Become a zombie.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, yea?

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm
Profile WWW

Didn't we have this topic already and it get way, way out of hand with all the conjecture?

Oh well. I'll contribute later perhaps, as my rough "plan" for any large emergency has changed significantly since then, especially for zombie related stuff (I moved country again).

Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

1: Meet up with FPSRussia
2: Go to nearest Wal-Mart
3: ???
4: Profit

Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 pm

My house wouldn't be too prepared, but I have a Wal-Mart really close to my house. Everyone has guns.
I'm also living near the edge of the city, so I'd presume there would be less zombies to deal with.

Although the population of the city is like 2.2 million, lol.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:41 pm

I'll get some hard leathered clothes so they wont be able to bite me through it, and get some heavy blunt object. Thats pretty much all the plan, the next is pure carnage.
Oh and they wont be able to get in my house cause we have thick metal door at the ground floor.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:07 pm

You are all terrible people and I hate every one of you, mostly because of these ridiculous half-assed posts. This is a forum, not a chatroom, if your message takes you less than three minutes to type you should almost definitely not post it.

That being said, on to the petty vitriol and angry logic:
"Go to the nearest wal-mart." Is a god awful plan and a better one would be "Shoot myself in the leg." because everyone will be going to wal-mart. You plan is to go looting. Have you ever seen videos of riots and looters and ♥♥♥♥? People die over televisions, and you want to go to a well-known place stocked with everything you need to live? ♥♥♥♥ terrible.

?????
PROFIT!
^This has not been funny since you were in gradeschool, children. The thing about memes is the ones that aren't clever seem to get used the most, and if you've been wasting your life on the internet as long as I have, that ♥♥♥♥ gets tiresome. Please be original or at least not totally unoriginal.

Quote:
Didn't we have this topic already and it get way, way out of hand with all the conjecture?

I can see this happening easily and it's because nobody gets having fun by doing the best thing possible within the confines of a ruleset. The OP is too dumb to see wild, stupid conjecture coming for this topic from every corner of the compass, so he did not establish a ruleset. Bad OP. Bad.

Quote:
Me I'm already set,I live in the country plenty of wood for makeshift barricades and weapons ,and there's food at the local grocery store and the city's populations about 6,000.

♥♥♥♥♥, are you dumb? Do you know how much effort it takes to get even one smallish tree cut down and put in place as a barricade, much less completing any sort of substantial barricade? Unless you're talking about boarding up your house and staying inside in which case enjoy starving to death. "There's food at the local grocery store." Spoilers everyone else knows this fun little fact too and everyone else also needs food.

I ran out of gas and have grown weary of trying to make everyone I come into contact with offended and hopefully a little smarter, so in conclusion, have a swell day.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Sorry I was tired at the time and I was gone all day so my lack of perception from a dull brain got me again :( .

Edit: Homophanim I have a mountain of cut up wood no joke and sticks just waiting to be sold to the lumber yard or to be used as a great barricade or wep.Also I have a lot of canned food and other junk that can last for a long time so the grocery store is a wait and loot plan.So don't be such a ass hat and insult everyone that posted on this god damn thread :lol: .

Edit2: Non that's a very well thought out plan now we need more detailed ones like that from other people(myself included :grin: ).

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next