View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
I think using mannerisms such as preceding your text with > is:

a) Actually not understandable at all
b) Even dumber without colour coding it because you're not even being authentic
c) Makes you look pretty stupid


Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 am
Posts: 4556
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
i disagree entirely, but that may be based only on the fact that i do it as well.
hey remember when this thread was about homestuck, that was nice


Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 am
Posts: 162
Location: Only The Claw knows...
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Yeah, let's discuss John's arm reaching through the entirety of the plot.


Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 am
Posts: 327
Location: US of A
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
The arm actually appears in the panels shown. Hussie's retconned it.


Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 am
Posts: 2034
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Miggles wrote:
why would you just call it "this >" instead of greentexting

It's called quoting. You know back when people used email they used > as quote indications. That's how it's supposed to be on 4chan, that's why the text gets highlighted.

Mack, Eridan guy, Metal Chao, Banana, pls don't be stupid


Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 am
Posts: 162
Location: Only The Claw knows...
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
How do you expect to outrun John's arm
When its already here?
But no seriously can we end the argument about the greentext


Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2868
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Hellevator wrote:
How do you expect to outrun John's arm
When its already here?
But no seriously can we end the argument about the greentext

then shut up


Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:15 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2868
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
holy ♥♥♥♥ things are getting super interesting.


Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:36 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Sothe wrote:
Miggles wrote:
why would you just call it "this >" instead of greentexting

It's called quoting. You know back when people used email they used > as quote indications. That's how it's supposed to be on 4chan, that's why the text gets highlighted.

Mack, Eridan guy, Metal Chao, Banana, pls don't be stupid

I just quoted you

Mackerel wrote:
holy ♥♥♥♥ things are getting super interesting.

I quoted this too because yes


Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 am
Posts: 4556
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
john pls zap away


Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2868
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
oh my
Image
♥♥♥♥ god


Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
I am waiting in great anticipation for the Four Jack Noirs Pileup at which point as far as I'm concerned the comic will have done all it needs to do and can just end


Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:23 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 am
Posts: 4556
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Miggles wrote:
john pls zap away

he zapped away


Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Image


Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: [Homestuck thread] ACT 6 ACT 5
Image
♥♥♥♥ you Hussie.


Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.022s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]