View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Schemy Ads, scamming people. 

Post Schemy Ads, scamming people.
So I'm watching this Ninja Kitchen System, paid program infomercial on TV. (Cooking channel's.) And I'm thinking, "Holy ♥♥♥♥! People are this stupid!"

Name.
First of all, Ninja Kitchen System from Euro-Pro is a pretty cool name. Names with lots of j's like x
and z are pretty cool. So, I bet they could of used that. "Catchy" name is.

Actors.
They're "seller for the item", has a loud voice, but not too loud. It keeps you watching. To see why he's so happy to show me this stuff. So him talking in a loud voice is pretty much why someone says something loud in a quiet place, everyone looks at him/her. Like a sneeze.

The woman who wears a pink shirt and play like she's in her thirties, but through makeup, looks like a mid fifties aged mom. While people don't see the age thing, because of the makeup, they see the mother in her somehow.

Reviewer flaws
I'm sure I saw their eyes move with some text on some paper behind the scenes.
Their voices change sometimes from being all "robot sounding", to being happy from when their last seen from being a reviewer.

Loud
Oh man, this thing is so loud. Their voice volume's doubled and a half when they turned that thing on. But, I think it's the people, who see the thing on, try to image themselves with their family's and ignore their voice.

Healthy
They keep mentioning how they use healthy foods, but no one's really go out and buy blueberries, flour, vanilla extract, and stuff like that. People are just going to use their, "FIVE HUNDRED CALORIES ICE CREAM" to make a milkshake.

Censor on Food Processor.
It's funny because I noticed instead of taking off the company logo, they just left it there. I don't think they expected people under thirty to see this, but they do.

Family
They portray this machine to be a "get-together time". Like daughter and/or son joining mom to watch her make FIVE HUNDRED CALORIES ICE CREAM! I admit, it's fun using the blender, but. .

Time
We'll barely use this, no matter how many times we will want this, we will never have the will or time to make something. Not to mention lack of items.

"Multi-use"
Get this. Just because it has five different settings, (dough, crush, blend, on, and off.)
It says it's a food processor, juicer, a blender(?) and a

System
It has SMART speed tech, and a "FIVE RATED STAR BLADED", somethings. I forget the last word.

Price
Five payments of $39.95.
Four if you call now. For our first one hundred customers.
No shipping and handling.
Sixty day money back guarantee with one year warranty.
Will be usually used once, no matter what it is.
And let's be honest, you'll barely use this thing.

Power
"THIS THING IS POWERED BY AN AMAZING ELEVEN HUNDRED WATTS, THAT IS BOUND TO BRING YOUR FAMILY TOGETHER!" Look at above, "Loud".

MARGARITA'S!
I just wanted everyone to know that I cracked up laughing when I saw the seriously overweight chick just come out of nowhere and she smiled like she was laughing and chuckled, "MARGARITAS!" Then a play started and she was holding a trey of them to her other seriously overweight friends. Again, another lie with friends as they continue to gain, "That's me!" With the friends she doesn't have. But, I guess if you do, then that's a satisfied customer.

Also, can you believe I haven't said a bad word, yet?

First Edit was to add "Reviewer Flaws".
Second Edit was to explain first edit.

Last edited by Mackerel on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:45 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Schemy Ads, scamming people.
God you are just so incredibly, mind-bogglingly dull. You seem to have trouble forming coherent thoughts, are you brain damaged in some way? I believe that there's enough of a possibility of that being true that I'm willing to say I would take back every bad thing I've ever said about you and buy you a pizza if you were, in some way, mentally handicapped. First off, who the ♥♥♥♥ cares about a blender infomercial. I don't even want to watch that ♥♥♥♥ when it's 4 am and there's nothing else on, why would I want to hear about you watching it and being so ♥♥♥♥ bored with it you dissected and analyzed it?
And what the ♥♥♥♥ is this:
Quote:
Will be usually used once, no matter what it is.
And let's be honest, you'll barely use this thing.
You write like you randomly walk away from the computer ever few minutes, come back, and start writing, having forgotten most of what you wrote. Your thought process, or at least your ability to communicate, is so broken it's almost comical, whether you're a retard or not, in the sort of way a fatal accident is funny. You are a genuinely uninteresting person, fix this immediately.

User was warned for this post. Let's avoid personal insults, shall we?

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:57 am

^

edit: if you don't want to read about it, then don't. c:!

Last edited by Mackerel on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 am
Profile WWW

What you expect to be honest, it people who wants money thus do things to gain that said money.

Granted i didn't expect this sorta detailed information.

Then again i haven't been here for too long.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 am
Moderator Hero

Sweet mother of Christ I thought one of the spam bots had gotten through and started wreaking havoc on here. Give me a heart attack why don't you?!

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 am
happy carebear mom

The central idea of capitalism is to create a need (also known as "identifying" a need) and then fill it with your product.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:39 pm

If people want to buy overpriced kitchen goods, good for them

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 pm

I think it's hilarious how people in kitchen supply infomercials often fail basic hand-eye coordination and cannot make coffee without lighting it on fire.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]