View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 WHAT YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS. 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: WHAT YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS.
Ragdollmaster wrote:
i mean i'm sure all fifteen of those guys are really swell and stuff but i don't think it can be called a community
yeah, totes
also, it's not like the WiiU can has controllers almost identical to the ecksbawcks and playstation ones

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 pm
Loose Canon

Ragdollmaster wrote:
the wiiu controller has a literally assbackwards design ("should we put the thumbsticks on the bottom so they're accessible to your thumbs? nah bro let's put them above the dpad and face buttons") so i imagine playing fish species: dark surgeries 2 on it is like playing the game as a toddler with parkinson's

Considering that both the "thumbsticks on bottom" and "One up, one down" designs have both been copyrighted, this was the best they could do.
Also as said, I doubt it'd make any significant difference anyway. Nobody has any problem with the 360 having one of its joysticks up higher, I doubt it'd be much any different if both were.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

I think I'm going to vomit. That controller is disgusting.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm
Profile WWW

Mackerel wrote:
I think I'm going to vomit. That controller is disgusting.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am
Profile WWW

natti it's really cute how you think your 12 year old frozen girl butt can lowercaps and try to argue against me

the first week unit sales of a console that has a target audience of everyone are uh, an entirely relevant indication of how many dozen teens are playing a specific game that everyone else would be playing on every other platform in existence, but thanks for playing

though i don't know if you were 'playing' though because i don't think you really understood what you were trying to play

"a" for effort?

also, no, the controller is not nearly identical to the xbox or ps controllers, it has retarded triggers (vertical? what the hell), some awkward ass looking "fingersticks" which look like they're about a cm deep, a horrid metastasized dpad (jesus kellogs christ it's literally cancerous) and the shape looks like a melted xbox controller made out of a more uncomfortable material

@roast i would be describing the actual wiiu controller, the old wii one there has an ok layout but looks like it has shitty thumbsticks, very shallow shoulder buttons, and oh yes it's shaped like a brick. if you don't find the topsticks uncomfortable either your hands are weirdly shaped or you've never touched an actual controller before- how the ♥♥♥♥ are you supposed hold the thing while using, i assume, your index fingers to control the sticks? i just tried it with a dualshock (naturally putting my index fingers up where the thumbsticks would be and not where the ps's ergonomically and logically placed thumbsticks actually are) and i felt like a three-toed sloth trying to lrn2game. trying to imagine myself playing any type of game, let alone a fastpaced action one, was something of a nightmare

tl;dr it is perfectly acceptable to like wii(u) for mario 26 and casual sports games that give you an excuse to smack "friends" with your "wiimote" (if you catch my drift) but suggesting that an fps game would play better on wiiu using that horrid pile of sin you call a controller makes you literally hitler

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 am

Dude before you say it doesn't look like an xbox controller and then rag on vertical shoulder triggers
you might just kinda
maybe
want to

look at an xbox controller

F- for effort
didn't even try

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 am
Loose Canon

Rag are you okay?
I think you may have bumped your head.
Do I need to get the "full retard" Tropic Thunder quote again?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Did you miss the part about
Roast Veg wrote:
My point is, the WiiU has a plethora of control systems that should cater to gamers that have hands.
so yeah, you can't really say "THIS ONE CONTROLLER IS NOT OPTIMAL FOR THIS ONE GAME, THEREFORE WIIU IS STUPID"
and seriously, all you're saying is "nobody plays calladoody on wiiu"
how're you even backing that up? have you tried it yourself? do you magically have access to secret wiiu playerstats? what?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 am

No, we're saying that it looks ♥♥♥♥ stupid

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 am
Profile WWW

That's for that convincing contribution, you've certainly changed my mind.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:53 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

The blatant fanboyism and abuse of the world "literally" in the last page and a half of this thread hurt.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I'm not sure who you're pointing at, but I don't even have a Weeoo.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 am

Well /i/ think that ♥♥♥♥ looks ♥♥♥♥ stupid. I'm not going to comment on it's effectiveness considering I don't and won't ever own one.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 am
Profile WWW

Metal Chao wrote:
F- for effort
didn't even try

your basing my opinion to be right or wrong even though i figure 60% of people think the same?
i dont know if i should feel honored to live in the lifetime that such a fine point in society can't take notice to one of the simplest phrase tones in history or start breaking down instantly with fear and thoughts of genocide on Earth

tl;dr
that controller looks like doodoo
so boohoo for you dude

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 am
Profile WWW

All consoles are inferior! PC master race! Down with the console devil!
Wooo...
/sarcasm, sort of.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next