View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Your kind of party 

Post Your kind of party
I'd have to say my kind of party is, Friends, Energy drinks, candy, ps3 = funfunfunfun
We mixed all kinds of energy drinks and sodas such as: Rockstars, Monsters, NOS, mountain dew some others as well.
We had a ♥♥♥♥ ton of candy. So much to dare my best friend to climb the roof.
it was an all guy sleepover (No homo) We slept outside in a huge tent. Stayed up almost all night.
We woke up to a huge mess outside (Cups, plates, and cans of our energy drinks.
Of course my friends cant handle sugar rushes (So they assume they were energy drink high)
Anyway we had to clean up which took about an hour and a half.
We also played the ps3 as long as we could which was about till 5:00 am? From what i know.
We spent about 30 bucks on energy drinks and soda alone. ( I don't regret it at all )
We did have pizza to which was like 50 bucks.
I had an awesome time.

So, Whats your kind of party?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:10 am

Post Re: Your kind of party
I'll bite

Party or night out?

Party: House with 8-15 friends, few drinks (been enjoying mead recently, heated because its getting colder here) a bit of music maybe but mostly couches, chatting and catching up as 8 or so of those 15 friends I probably haven't seen since last time we did a similar thing. Occasionally videogames get involved, usually its just drunken ♥♥♥♥ like ARM WRESTLE EVERYTHING or w/e.

Night out: Similar thing at a bar tbh. Cant stand clubbing (NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE). Theres a nice alehouse in a friends suburb which does handmade beers and import stuff which is enjoyable.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ain't no party like a LAN-party.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 am

Adriaan wrote:

Only kind of fun party, rest is awkwardly standing around with shitty music playing trying to talk to uninteresting people about uninteresting things

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Kallemort wrote:
Adriaan wrote:

Only kind of fun party, rest is awkwardly standing around with shitty music playing trying to talk to uninteresting people about uninteresting things

This.

Or if DRLFF was a party. At least a quarter of the building would be filled with tables covered with dice and character sheets.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

My kind of party involves alcohol, cannabis doesn't hurt either. A good amount of people, but not a ridiculous number. Oh and there have to be women, because if it's a sausage-fest then me and my friends decide it'll be a good idea to start brawling for funsies and then peoples' noses get broken 'n' ♥♥♥♥ and it's just not fun in the morning. So basically just hang out and drink and smoke if it's available, be flirtatious with attractive girls, etcetera etcetera.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 pm

what's a party

Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Alias "EmoTeen" and a party that consists of only drinking energy drinks... so you're like 14? Trying to look cool with your amazing party. Heh, I don't mind really but why the energy drinks? I swear too many people constantly drink energy drinks just like a normal drink, I stay away from that ♥♥♥♥. Also your friends weren't pretending they were "energy drink high" as you seem to be insinuating, 5 times your recommended caffeine intake really does do that to you (and I guess it has as much right being called a high as any other stimulant).

Sober parties are only good when you're doing something fun (bowling, LAN party...) or are with close friends otherwise it just gets awkward and boring. However I'm not the type that thinks getting absolutely blind drunk every weekend is fun, like so many English people seem to think. But drunken parties are the best, hearing drunken stories whilst also being tipsy/drunk is just the funniest ♥♥♥♥.

The first time I drank I mixed some different liqueurs as well as having a beer or two and got ridiculously drunk. So yeah don't mix your drinks... Even if people are egging you on... Lesson learned the messy and embarrassing way :dead: . Also I'm never having tequila shots again (my tongue, ze lemon does nothing!). After those two rules I've been fine and haven't thrown up uncontrollably since, despite going to Portugal with a friend and the amazingly cheap alcohol and loads of freebies*. I drink, have a few shots (Jägermeister usually) and beers, but when I've reached my limit I stop; nobody wants to be cleaning up puddles of sick.

*Okay I threw up once, but only once and that was again because of the mixing (freebies were always just random shots and were different from bar to bar). I wasn't too drunk and I knew after the last freebie that my stomach didn't like it, I waited till we got back to throw up once in the bathroom sink and that was that; I was even fine in the morning. There are so many people trying to sell you random tourist ♥♥♥♥ in the streets in portugal, the highlight is one called me "the playboy" and my friend "the don". Playboy and The Don wearing shades at the beach bar. Funny when they got thrown out of bars and cafes for harassing their customers.

Last edited by robolee on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 pm

TheKebbit wrote:
what's a party

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I don't like quote pyramids, but

CaveCricket48 wrote:
TheKebbit wrote:
what's a party

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

You'll be having them after you turn 18 (well in the UK) or go to uni/college since pretty much everyone else in your year will be throwing them. I pretty much was as asocial and unpopular as the next nerd yet I still managed to land myself a few invites (not as many as Jock McPopular but hey I'm not complaining).

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 pm
Loose Canon

I'm almost done with my first year of college and I've never cared about going to even a single college party. Nor have I been invited, but that's besides the point.
Big loud gatherings of random people I don't know being drunk idiots? That sounds like a crappy time to me.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

It's funner than you'd think, it's a good place to socialize and meet people and whatnot.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 pm
Loose Canon

For you maybe.
I don't like socializing. I prefer to just stick with a few friends who I know well.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

Well. I do go to parties, but only Russian parties, because we Russians actually have a little sub-community where I live.

Otherwise no one here actually has parties, besides the occasional stereotypical weed/drank/bipches things that idiot ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ highschoolers throw (unless this time it's being thrown by spoiled middleschoolers whose parents apparently don't know about the law and are missing eyeballs, because those kinds of occasions happen too).

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next