View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Anyone else remember Milo4242? Lets yell at Cortex command. 

Post Anyone else remember Milo4242? Lets yell at Cortex command.
Hello. This is my first time ever posting on the Cortex Command forums, but I need a little help with something and this is one of the few places I think has enough hidden talent to aid me.

There used to be this youtuber I enjoyed, he called himself Milo4242. This guy made a series of videos he called "Lets Yell At..." Where he played games in a very enthusiastic voice. Sadly, one day long ago, he deleted his account for one reason or another, perhaps he died and his family took down his account, I am unsure. But I loved his videos. Unfortunately, it was taken down before I had a chance or even knew I could download and save youtube videos. So as far I can see, they no longer exist anywhere. I've been unsuccessful so far in finding a single one of his videos. There is one video I am looking for in particular, it is called "Lets Yell Filler: Cortex Command - Zombie Cave Mission".

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone here knows where I could possible find ANY of this persons videos, but mainly that one, any advice would be appreciated.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 am

Post Re: Anyone else remember Milo4242? Lets yell at Cortex command.
I don't think any of those videos will ever be watched again.Search engines can't find any and I don't think your able to download and hold you-tube videos on a hard drive.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:12 am

Post Re: Anyone else remember Milo4242? Lets yell at Cortex command.
For some reason his account got deleted or something. I was subbed to him but he disappeared. What a shame. :-(

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]