View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Who or What do you love/hate 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 am
Posts: 1633
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
Natti wrote:
Benpasko wrote:
I hate everything except for Dark Souls.
Your avatar fits very well, in that case.

It's always as angry as me.


Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2860
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
Asklar wrote:
I also love Mackerel, BigBomb was an ass more often.

I still have a ways to go unfortunately.


Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:17 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 879
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
The Admins. Because they always kick the ones which are bad (even though i like Grif and Dauss most) <3 <3
Data, for making this awesome game <3 <3 <3 <3 y3
Duh, for being a Cat. <3 <3
weegee, for his amazing Scenes and Missions <3 <3 <3
Bad Boy, for helping with programming the awesome Scenes and Missions <3 <3 <3
Shook, for doing the most hilarious OP Stuff (and the Mexicano Fist in a Poncho) <3 <3
Bill Gates, for creating Windows. <3
(Most of) my friends, because i dont need to be really THAT lonely.
Gotcha!, for making one of the best mods (with the help of others, ofc) for Cortex Command. <3 <3 <3
painbringer, for updating most of the good mods from old times. <3 <3
The Ban Hammer, for not hitting me! <3
What i hate:
Stereotypes, because im not a russian which only drinks vodka, talks about cabbages or potatoes and which is in a mafia.
RACISM. Seriously, arent we all a little bit different? D:
My Rival, the No-Internet Guy.


Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
I love waking up in the middle of the night, check the clock and find out that I can sleep for several hours! It's such a relief.
I hate my boring friends that agree to go out and cancel it 5 minutes before the appointed time because they are "not in the mood". They screw my plans and I have no time left to get a plan B.


Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2860
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
I ♥♥♥♥ hate how Vlads is pushing his fetish on us.
Although he's been better about it, I still dislike it entirely.

Contrary and Tomaster needs to be more active on IRC because I want to know them better.
It bugs the ♥♥♥♥ out of me seeing how I've been here nearing 3 years now and haven't gotten to know some people around here better.


Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:14 am
Posts: 3966
Location: Canadida
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
Mackerel wrote:
I ♥♥♥♥ hate how Vlads is pushing his fetish on us.
Although he's been better about it, I still dislike it entirely.

Contrary and Tomaster needs to be more active on IRC because I want to know them better.
It bugs the ♥♥♥♥ out of me seeing how I've been here nearing 3 years now and haven't gotten to know some people around here better.

Bug me on steam ;o
Also contrary is never on.


Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:36 am
Profile
happy carebear mom
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 7092
Location: b8bbd5
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
Notsoscary wrote:
The Admins. Because they always kick the ones which are bad (even though i like Grif and Dauss most) <3 <3
Duh, for being a Cat. <3 <3

How appropriate, I hate all of you <3


Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Posts: 434
Location: Somewhere
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
I love Lynxes. ♥♥♥♥ obvious.
Weapons. Shooting things is pretty cool.
Vidya. Vidya is my best friend. You know, Vidya, Vidya gaems. :P


I Hate...People with bad grammar...? I don't have a good one too, but people that does not uses ',.?! are just terrible. I don't hate a lot of things. It sucks xD.
Numbers of argument started due to people's bad grammar on F-list = 4.

EDIT= YES I HATE MACKEREL! I'm sure he wants this to be reciprocal, yes?


Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:08 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
am i fine duh :C


Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:19 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
I hate necros.


Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2860
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
I hate HKU's lack of


Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 am
Posts: 2034
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
Vlads wrote:
I love Lynxes. ♥♥♥♥ obvious.
Weapons. Shooting things is pretty cool.
Vidya. Vidya is my best friend. You know, Vidya, Vidya gaems. :P


I Hate...People with bad grammar...? I don't have a good one too, but people that does not uses ',.?! are just terrible. I don't hate a lot of things. It sucks xD.
Numbers of argument started due to people's bad grammar on F-list = 4.

EDIT= YES I HATE MACKEREL! I'm sure he wants this to be reciprocal, yes?

I love how you explained me a thing


Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 2175
Location: Neverwhere
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
Yo what's the irc again? I'll hang whitchu guys


Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11368
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
I hate-
When people put their feet on chairs/tables.
Crowds. I feel agitated in/around them.
Parties. Same reason as crowds but with the added bonus of loud music.
People who flaunt their interests in an obnoxious manner.
Bad parents.
Parasites.
English classes where you write pointless papers.
People who seem to speak/write in an elevated manner to make themselves harder to understand and appear more intelligent.

I have a minor negative feeling-
Of the fact that when you say you don't like something, people interpret that as a negative feeling towards the subject, rather than neutrality.
Towards people who can't see the simple beauty of things everywhere.
When people ask for your opinion on something they made, and when you give feedback on improvements and such, they disregard it because they expected only praise.
When someone asks how you are, and they don't actually want to hear how you are.
Of the near dual-personalities I seem to have.

I love-
Mechanical things. Machines, guns, tools, etc.
Swords/knives.
Programming.
Minmaxing.
Problem solving in general.
Science in general.
Taking care of/teaching little kids. I would probably be a teacher if I liked crowds more and wasn't as interested in other things.
Helping people.
Sleeping.


Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:16 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4143
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Who or What do you love/hate
CaveCricket48 wrote:
People who seem to speak/write in an elevated manner to make themselves harder to understand and appear more intelligent.

This. This is one of the traits that I hate the most in people. That and people who explain everything without being asked.


Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]