View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Do you Hate FantastikO? 

Do you hate FantastikO?
Yes 22%  22%  [ 4 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
HELL YESSS BAN HIM ALREADY FFS 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 18

Do you Hate FantastikO? 

How long? :sad:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:24 am
Profile WWW

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Ok, sorry if this went elsewhere, but I have to say this. Ahem:

Ruined your corp? you little ****tard! I started the website for you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! I recruited members! Omfg, ♥♥♥hole.

Ok, mods can delete this if you want now.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:08 am

That was a huge overstep Empyreal.

If you're going to ban someone, do it. Don't hold it over their head like an ♥♥♥hole.

Spam? He has 4 posts per day, while if I remember correctly, you had 30 a day when you first joined. Many of which were spent defending your "water." Just like FantastikO defended his mods.

How do you expect him to react when you moderators let such blatant FLAMING be posted, with you flaming him also.

Innocent question? bull♥♥♥♥. Thats just a sneaky ploy to not get the topic deleted.

How is this fair towards FantastikO? Because all I see right now, is that he was banned because a few people agree that they "hate" him.

Last edited by purple on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:09 am
Profile WWW

Ok, sorry if this went elsewhere, but I have to say this. Ahem:

Ruined your corp? you little ****tard! I started the website for you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! I recruited members! Omfg, ♥♥♥hole.

Ok, mods can delete this if you want now.

YOU ARE GWEN!!!!!!!! I GOT IT

you said you made the website but befor to fantastikO, you said gwen made it! i win GWEN!

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:09 am
Profile WWW

why the heck was this topic started in the first place?

seems pretty idiotic to me

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:10 am
Profile WWW

you want to know whole the damn website started?!? It was 2:00am. I was talking to gwen late at night on a weekend. I just finished my gun, and asked to join FantastikOrp. I asked here to make a seperate chatbox, but she said she could make an entire website. So I got her a bunch of art and stuff and she put it together.

It is so damn stupid how you think we are the same people. Look at the times we joined.

Last edited by Thanatos on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:13 am

Wow!

If you're going to ban someone, do it. Don't hold it over their head like an ♥♥♥hole.

Spam? He has 4 posts per day, while if I remember correctly, you had 30 a day when you first joined. Many of which were spent defending your "water." Just like FantastikO defended his mods.

How do you expect him to react when you moderators let such blatant FLAMING be posted, with you flaming him also.

Innocent question? bull♥♥♥♥. Thats just a sneaky ploy to not get the topic deleted.

How is this fair towards FantastikO? Because all I see right now, is that he was banned because a few people agree that they "hate" him.

I agree.

I may not have liked your water, but I LOVED the DMGC.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:20 am

Location: I'm sitting here on a web born out of a thought where the spider makes a bed of carcasses she caught
Fantastik0 is the best modder on the forums. Check out the nano slime gun and the flute.
And he's data's alt.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:42 am
Banned

Fantistik0, I'm sorry but the things I read about you are really scaring me, not to mention the things you posted about Empy (can I call you Empy?). I fear you... :-( :scared:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:52 am

Wow!

Ok. For one. He's had this coming. The mods were even united on it. And then he got worse. I held it because I was giving him another chance. He dropped it. In other words, you're interperting everything the wrong way. Although I should have locked it, you're right. So I will right now.

And I'm honored, Owensworth. :grin:

Anyways, *locked*.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3