View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 bye! 

Whats your opinion?
You are totally right 31%  31%  [ 12 ]
you are over-reacting, but it is bad.... 49%  49%  [ 19 ]
no, the forum is fine 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
dammit, exalion, get banned! 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
im a stupid terrorist n00b! rar! 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 39

bye! 

Exalion, you're an attention whoring hypocrite. You flame more than anyone else on the forum, and it's every other post. The topic's called bye, so you should simply follow what you said and leave. Fant is a perfectly fine member, and better than most. He actually has a sense of humor, something rare among the community. You're the one starting the flame wars Ex.

Quote:
ok, everyone, im outa here.

Why are you still posting then? Making false promises and starting a topic about them is simply attention whoring.

- Bye

It may seem harsh, but it's the truth.

Sat May 05, 2007 2:27 am

Most of the idiocy is generally ignorable, IMO. But I don't think that an ignore feature is hard to implement on this software, perhaps the admin could take note from people's complaining?

I doubt that we'll see a lot more good modding until the next version, but perhaps then the map editor will be done. To be honest, I think people could improve on early ideas, instead of churning out superpacks with poorly made weapons, but meh. I'm more interested in seeing future maps.

By future maps could you possibly mean... this?

Sat May 05, 2007 2:33 am

By future maps could you possibly mean... this?

Yeah, I think for now we've used up most of the generic ideas for mods. Maps are the next "frontier", and anything creative like this is a step in the right direction.

Also, with regards to comments that CC is "boring" and "dead", I find that CC is a lot more fun when played with friends. :wink:

Sat May 05, 2007 2:43 am

WTF?! Daman? You said that FantastikO is fine? What are you smoking? If someone gets banned, they are not fine.

Sat May 05, 2007 3:35 am

God DAMN! Fantastik0? He needs to be locked up. And there is a pretty ♥♥♥♥ wide margin between a sense of humour and being a dickhead.

Don't go Exalion. You're one of the few people here that I consider intelligent.

Please?

- The-Masses

Sat May 05, 2007 3:46 am
Profile ICQ

i wish that the forums could go back to its peaceful state, before all the retards came (not counting Fantastik-o, he was a modder trying to have fun)

Sat May 05, 2007 3:49 am
Profile WWW

And to think I respected you, Daman.

God DAMN! Fantastik0? He needs to be locked up. And there is a pretty **** wide margin between a sense of humour and being a dickhead.

Don't go Exalion. You're one of the few people here that I consider intelligent.

Please?

- The-Masses

You shouldn't insult Exalion like that...

Also, what the hell is you people's problem with Fantastik0? If someone gets banned it doesn't mean there's something wrong with them, it just means the admin's ban happy most of the time.

Sat May 05, 2007 3:58 am

The-Masses13 wrote:
And to think I respected you, Daman.

God DAMN! Fantastik0? He needs to be locked up. And there is a pretty **** wide margin between a sense of humour and being a dickhead.

Please?

- The-Masses

You shouldn't insult Exalion like that...

Also, what the hell is you people's problem with Fantastik0? If someone gets banned it doesn't mean there's something wrong with them, it just means the admin's ban happy most of the time.

But the admin WASN'T ban happy in that case, so there was a reason for that ban... But that's the past, and that's finished. Now it's just for FantastikO to do what he can. He can "fix" that problem, or not. He can do what ever he wants. It's the present now, and we should put the past behind us.

Sat May 05, 2007 4:03 am

Post Re: bye!
Exalion wrote:
[...]i hope you read this punisher, beacuse you dont punnish enough anymore. I WANT YOU BACK!

I wanna punish pepole more... But I can't, I don't got the powers, if I had this forum would be much more fun. ;)

Exalion wrote:
[...]i have seen it from the start. and you know waht really pisses me off? people like the punisher, who cant control the forum to save their life. ok, fine if you get all angry ban me, i odnt care, but i thought you were gone, but you came in to lock people telling you what you need to fix.[...]

What....? Now, I'm in a good mood, don't make me in a bad mood.
Why the hell should I ban you?! Just because I'm angry?! Thats a stupid reason!
And ofcourse I can't control the forum!! If I were an admin... Maybe, Modeartor, never.

FantastikO wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
Not YET. If you spam one more time, though, you're gone.

I haven't spammed at all since I was unbanned :smile:

Oooo what did you just do???

Sat May 05, 2007 6:00 am
Profile WWW

Sat May 05, 2007 10:03 am
Profile WWW

And no one's asked them nicely to stop.

Hay FantastikO! Will you please end the Forum Terrorists? It's only bring bad reputation to the Cortex Command forums. And newcomers might be deterred from its violence and utter depravity.

Yeah, I don't like it either. I'll go change right now. I never wanted the title of violent, just mischevious.

FantastikO AWAAAYYY!

Posted after 13 minutes 36 seconds:

Ok, I'm back with my new sig and I just read the whole thread.

All I can say is: BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAA!!!

You guys, I would call you something right now, but I wont. I'm not angry.... you guys just waste so much time and energy saying 'ooo I hate FantastikO' this and 'ooo I hate FantastikO' that. There's no point when I do not care at all. Yes, I think I must make that clear....

I DON'T CARE

As for you, Daman, I appreciate defending me against Ice-queen and her fellow fant haters, but it really is a waste of time, because when you guys rant and winge, I just sit here in my comfy chair and laugh thinking 'What rediculous little people'.

So you are only embarrasing yourself infront of your mighty overlord, FantastikO.

Ok?

Sat May 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

I apologize for insulting you, Fantastik0, but what really annoys people is your hubris.

It's your sheer arrogance that sends ordinary, mild-mannered people into homicidal rages.

So, I propose that if you didn't type things like "...your mighty overlord Fantastik0", people might all just get along that little bit better.

Sorry, but it's what they react to.

- The-Masses

Sat May 05, 2007 1:23 pm
Profile ICQ

I apologize for insulting you, Fantastik0, but what really annoys people is your hubris.

It's your sheer arrogance that sends ordinary, mild-mannered people into homicidal rages.

So, I propose that if you didn't type things like "...your mighty overlord Fantastik0", people might all just get along that little bit better.

Sorry, but it's what they react to.

- The-Masses

Once again: HAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAA HOOOHOHOHOHOOO

You think I don't know?
I put that in for that SOUL PURPOSE. You guys are so predictable.... Anywho, I don't want to be part of a flame war or anything.... so I'm leaving this thread and not coming back to it.

Sat May 05, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

I do agree with one thing...
couchcaboose sucks :-P

You see, that kind of retarded post is what is making the forum go downhill.

PS: I reported it.

Sat May 05, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile YIM

Now, now. No need for flaming. And just because you and couchcaboose have embarked on the forum equivalent of the Crusades doesn't mean that we have to hear about it.

Stop it, or, if you have that urge to hurl insults at someone you have never met, take it to PMs.

Both of you.

- The-Masses

Sat May 05, 2007 1:29 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next