View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 About me, and what I do. 

Post Re: About me, and what I do.
Metal Chao wrote:
I would argue that arguing with him at all shows a pretty obvious lack of good judgement

That may be so, but no one is perfect. Stop pretending you are, and stop pretending you're better than the rest of us.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

When did I say that?
I mean it's just obvious to everyone anyway, I don't need to pretend ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Metal Chao wrote:
When did I say that?
I mean it's just obvious to everyone anyway, I don't need to pretend ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

You don't need to say it, you act like you're better than me. And I'm pretty sure everyone can see your hidden message.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:16 pm
Profile WWW

Kanedoom, you don't write hidden messages if you don't want people to see them.
If I didn't want someone to see something I wouldn't write it at all.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Metal Chao wrote:
Kanedoom, you don't write hidden messages if you don't want people to see them.
If I didn't want someone to see something I wouldn't write it at all.

Obviously. All I'm saying is, it was easy to find. The best hidden messages are hard to find.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

I think what Kanedoom's trying to say in an angry manner is that you (Chao) might come across as condescending. But likewise, dear Kanedoom, might you come across as fairly hotheaded (which i'm rather guilty of being as well), so consider waiting a few minutes before lashing out at someone. Also, Chao does have a point, arguing with a troll/flamer is almost invariably a losing battle, because they want you to get angry. Sure, you'll feel better after retorting... Until the troll responds again, re-igniting your burning rage. It's a vicious circle, and you're on the ass end of it. The only winning move is to not respond, however hollow a victory it might feel as, because i can assure you that not much is as deflating to ones ego as being ignored. Don't tell people that you're ignoring them, just do it.

how2trolls4themasses

AS FOR THE TOPIC AT HAND, i don't really watch let's plays or the likes, but it's a cool thing you're doing. Keep at it!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm
Profile WWW

Shook wrote:
I think what Kanedoom's trying to say in an angry manner is that you (Chao) might come across as condescending. But likewise, dear Kanedoom, might you come across as fairly hotheaded (which i'm rather guilty of being as well), so consider waiting a few minutes before lashing out at someone. Also, Chao does have a point, arguing with a troll/flamer is almost invariably a losing battle, because they want you to get angry. Sure, you'll feel better after retorting... Until the troll responds again, re-igniting your burning rage. It's a vicious circle, and you're on the ass end of it. The only winning move is to not respond, however hollow a victory it might feel as, because i can assure you that not much is as deflating to ones ego as being ignored. Don't tell people that you're ignoring them, just do it.

how2trolls4themasses

AS FOR THE TOPIC AT HAND, i don't really watch let's plays or the likes, but it's a cool thing you're doing. Keep at it!

You are incredibly wise, my friend. I know I've got problems controlling my anger, and I'm sorry.

Also, thanks man! I'm glad I've got someone supporting me.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

Everyone here should probably shut the ♥♥♥♥ and keep private messages and words private.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm
happy carebear mom

Enemy team is babies.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:14 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Duh102 wrote:
Enemy team is babies.
To be honest, the problem with your videos is that you sound like you haven't hit puberty yet, and you're not really providing an insightful commentary about the game. The videos simply aren't interesting to watch.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 am

Natti wrote:
Duh102 wrote:
Enemy team is babies.
To be honest, the problem with your videos is that you sound like you haven't hit puberty yet, and you're not really providing an insightful commentary about the game. The videos simply aren't interesting to watch.

Thanks for the feedback, but I can't fix my voice. I'll try to make em more interesting.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:34 am
Profile WWW

I... don't like your voice? Might sound a bit harsh, but it's true, if I'm going to sit down and listen to someone play and talk about a game, they better have a sexy as voice, or be funny as hell. If you want my advice, try just lowering your voice a bit, as in the pitch, not the volume, on that note speak up. Also, to make your videos interesting you really need to be constantly talking (about the game, taunting your enemies, what you had for lunch), watching through the Warframe vid, you were dead silent for, dare I say, the majority of the video which essentially leaves me with a choice of watching you play a game, or going and playing one myself. Anyway, best of luck, hope you get all the subs you want and stuff.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Fail Flail wrote:
I... don't like your voice? Might sound a bit harsh, but it's true, if I'm going to sit down and listen to someone play and talk about a game, they better have a sexy as voice, or be funny as hell. If you want my advice, try just lowering your voice a bit, as in the pitch, not the volume, on that note speak up. Also, to make your videos interesting you really need to be constantly talking (about the game, taunting your enemies, what you had for lunch), watching through the Warframe vid, you were dead silent for, dare I say, the majority of the video which essentially leaves me with a choice of watching you play a game, or going and playing one myself. Anyway, best of luck, hope you get all the subs you want and stuff.

Thank you for the feedback. I do appreciate it, and I'll do my best. I'll talk more, and I'll try some voice changing software, or something. Just make it a little lower, or something.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm
Profile WWW

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate your voice, it's just your really do sound your age, just speak a bit deeper and you should be fine in that regard.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Fail Flail wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate your voice, it's just your really do sound your age, just speak a bit deeper and you should be fine in that regard.

Yeah, but I hate my voice. I'll try some stuff. Thanks, Fail Flail.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next