View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Introduce yourself here! 
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Post Introduce yourself here!
With the recent influx of new users thanks to Humble Indie Bundle 2, I figure we might as well have an introduction topic.

I'll start:
I'm TheLastBanana and I've been around here since December of 2006. Since 2009, I've been working on content for the game - I wrote the scripts for the new activities, as well as any other Lua scripting that needed to be done such as the old missions. I'm also an infrequent modder on the forums.
Outside of Cortex Command, I'm a programmer. I have experience in Game Maker, C++, Lua, some JavaScript, and more recently I've been playing with Flash. Mostly, I make games, and I just recently finished a project (which you can find in the Gaming section if you're interested).

Your turn!

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:18 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Well I'm dragonxp, but many refer to me as Dxp. I mod this game when I'm motivated or i get an idea for a contest. I also help starting modders quite a bit, not so much recently, however. Feel free to ask me about any questions you might have. I've been around since Sep. 8, 2009. I also happen to be the Manager Real Time Strategy Center thread here on DRLFF. I commonly script in Java and have some experience in HTML and GML.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 am

I'm Kettenkrad, which is actually a German motorbike half-track. I'm kinda new to the forums but I was modding for a little while before I joined. This game is my first attempt at programming, and I'd like to get a little more involved in game making / modifying. I'm getting a good new computer so hopefully I'll make some more mods for CC.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 am

I'm Nachtauge, which means "night eyes" or "night vision" in German (no me and Kettenkrad don't know each other).

I can sort of sprite, as I have an extensive background in art, and I recently started making private mods from scratch. Learning .ini and dabbling with Lua is fun and exciting. If you ever want a half-assed sprite done for you, shoot me a PM.

I've not been here for too long, but I spent time lurking in the depths of the forum, so I feel I have an okay grasp of the community. All in all, it's pretty cool.

Be sure to read the stickies. I did, and they're helpful.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 am

Im sure you can see my name but if you cant then Im Coops9753, I have been here ever since 2008 and is a somewhat frequent modder. Recently learned Lua, Been recently told I am a talented Spriter, Also like every other veteran here, feel free to ask any questions.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 am

I'm not going to bother with my name because it's written on the side here, but people call me Alpha and such. I don't really mod this game and when I do it's ♥♥♥♥. I hang around here for the community. I was in the DRLFF RTS Club Dragon started but my copy of ZH is broketed. I do some HTML and a a wee bit of flash. I play Vindictus, Combat arms, CnC Generals (but not anymore cuz it's brokketed), CnC3 Vanilla/Forgotten mod, Men of war Assault Squad, Toribash, FarCry2, Battleforge, Cube2, Minecraft, CS:CZ, CS2D, AA3, DOW2CR, and DF. And a bunch more, but they're irrelevant. I joined post-B23, but far enough back that the new build pisses me off. I help people in the modding forums, but usually I'm lurking in Off-Topic or the "Secret Hideout"."IN" Joke, nobody will get it unless they're in the Df

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Hey guys; I'm Zestorum,

I thought I would say a quick hello as I've just joined the forums and recently got into Cortex Command(Humble Indie Bundle 2). I'm having a lot of fun with the game and love the fact that it can be modded with LUA. I have downloaded a few interesting ones(Tac Nukes and S.A.W.) and possibly will be downloading more.

I hope I get along with you guys easily and hope you guys welcome me in open arms.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 am

There still may be people making their own intro topics. But.

I'm Whitty.
I'm a huge ♥♥♥♥ troll.
Deal with it.
I'm an ♥♥♥♥♥♥. An OLD ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Been here since June 2007.
Ranked 10th in number of posts. My e-peen > yours.
I host one of the two Minecraft servers here.
I am a well-known modder, both for my mods and my love of GLOWS. My two best known mods are the Tek Troopers and WWM. Another yet older mod that was around back in the day was SRC, a compilation of mods from myself and a few others. Links to all three are found in my sig.
I look to study electrical engineering and game design when I go off to Baylor in the summer.
Oh, and, I love marijuana.

That is all.

Last edited by whitty on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 am

I am Allstone, and I look forward to helping and enjoying the fruits of the influx of new members.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

I'm Hobbesy, but I used to be Lambda due to a mix up I had during registering where I couldn't use my usual alias. I don't post very often, but I'm always lurking.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

I'm Lizard, I sprite stuff and mod stuff and say hi to people.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Uh.... I'm sakiskid....

Group: "Hi sakiskid."

And I'm here because I have an addiction...

No srsly tho, I'm Sakiskid and I've been lurking ever since the forums have been open, and got an account maybe a year ago. And I'm awesome. Bow down to me.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:14 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

You wish lol.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm BioBen, I lurked a year or so before my join date (<-----) around B20/21 I think. I don't post much and can't mod. However I am proficient in common sense and English.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 pm

I joined when I was still a dumb kid and did a bunch of ridiculously stupid ♥♥♥♥.

Then I became amazing.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 480 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next