View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:44 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Motor Club of America Associate Program 

Post Motor Club of America Associate Program
I understand a good portion of you guys are in college and hurting for cash. Or perhaps you just wish for a little extra safety on the road, well I'm here to inform you about my Company. Yes this is a sales pitch, if this is in any way against forum rules please forgive my intrusion.

Hey guys, I would like to inform you about the company I work for, the Motor Club of America (MCA), and we offer an excellent associate program for anyone looking to rake in a few extra bucks to a full blown Salary. It is my job to convince YOU to join our team. So please, take a look at my website and perhaps it may interest you. It requires a bank account to pay for the membership, but if you decide to become an associate, there will be an eighty dollar commission every sale, and you get paid the next following Friday. There is training in place to get you started immediately. We offer over $150,000 in benefits to anyone to sign up. This is not insurance, it is a supplement package. If you live in Oregon/Washington you do not even need to be over eighteen to become an associate.

If you are interested in the associate program please use this link to get more information.
www.josephbeebe.weebly.com/

If you are interested in just the benefits, you may go to the matrix site and sign up for the supplement package there. https://tvcmatrix.com/Jbeebe9

Comments? Questions? Concerns?
Message me on the forums
Email me: insaneindamembrane1998@gmail.com (My main email)
Email me: beebejos98@gmail.com (secondary email)
Call or Text me: (503) 410 2601

Please do not hesitate to ask, if I am not available leave me a message with contact information and I will get back to you ASAP :)

Thank you for taking the time to consider this post. Have a nice day :)

Last edited by painbringer1998 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Post Re: Motor Club of America Associate Program
Hahaha wow, this is quite a lovely pyramid you've got here.

Aside from the incredible multitude of problems with just about everything about this service, I just want to point out that insaneindamembrane1998@gmail.com, which includes a silly term, a misspelled word and your year of birth, is not a very professional email. Consider sticking with josephbeebes@gmail.com or some other more reasonable choice.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:53 pm

It isn't about the little stuff like that. And I know it's spelled wrong. That's the joke. If stuff like that is preventing you from applying, than I apologize my good sir. I am simply trying to promote my company and perhaps help people make more money. But your criticism is appreciated, I thank you for taking the time to read my post and say your thoughts :)

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Well I have one of those dreaded 9-5 jobs. But since I'm really quite happy with developing software, I wouldn't apply for this regardless of the professionalism of your email address lol.

In all honesty, I hope this company doesn't screw you and everyone else who works for them over, cause that's where these (usually bull♥♥♥♥) sales jobs stop being funny and get kind of sad. So here's hoping appearances deceive and yours is less scummy and pyramidal than most :)

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:31 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I wouldn't count on it
http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2013/06/21/ ... y-opinion/

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:46 pm

I think I'll stick to setting up cellphone radio equipment over the summer.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Adriaan wrote:

Hehe that was quick.

Well proof, pudding, hope you have the sense to get out of it painbringer.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:12 am

I saw that video when I was first researching it. He is what you would call a "troll". Our team literally demonizes scammers. I did all the proper research, I was suspicious at first too.

EDIT: Oh yes, and notice how his video says "In my opinion", you think that's there for no reason? That's just the precaution he had to take to prevent his video from being taken down due to some sort of defamation. He's simply abusing his freedom of speech. Or else it would say "MCA IS A SCAM".

Last edited by painbringer1998 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:00 am

Just like if you search up Walmart is a scam you get some big conspiracy, when in reality their wages are probably fair for the menial work that is done there

http://www.jwj.org/walmarts-food-stamp- ... easy-chart

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:03 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I lol'd.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 am
happy carebear mom

Pyramid scheme silliness gets locks.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]