Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

appreciation thread for cool guys
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45990
Page 4 of 5

Author:  Miggles [ Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

hi

Author:  dragonxp [ Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

lo

Author:  DAME777 [ Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

Beep

Author:  DragorOnaan [ Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

DAME777 wrote:
Sothe wrote:
...RIP in advance? Is that what this is?
Seems so, time will tell(like it always does).

This place cannot die. I just freaking got here...

Author:  DAME777 [ Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

As long as there are people here there is a living forum.

Author:  DragorOnaan [ Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

So on my own, I can make this a virtually immortal thread. You may not leave until I die. :evil:

Author:  DAME777 [ Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

Arguably two is the minimum for a place to still be considered a forums.

Author:  bot125 [ Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

DragorOnaan wrote:
DAME777 wrote:
Sothe wrote:
...RIP in advance? Is that what this is?
Seems so, time will tell(like it always does).

This place cannot die. I just freaking got here...


You and me both

Author:  MaximDude [ Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

Forum died a long time ago.
This is the afterlife.

Author:  DAME777 [ Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

MaximDude wrote:
Forum died a long time ago.
This is the afterlife.

More like limbo. :^)

Author:  MaximDude [ Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

Something like that, but dead-er.

I'm on this forum since ages ago, i've been in and out but I do check what's going on.
It had plenty of so called e-droughts but usually a release of a new build would bring in a flood of new mods that pushed the limits of CC modding (obviously generic mods too - some better, some worse, some plain terrible like my own 9001 or so first mods for build 8 back in 2006) along with a massive wave of new members (Some great ones that still hang around here today and unfortunately but obviously absolute retards, and not necessarily 13 year old...), but it seems to me that this latest build didn't attract any attention to the forums at all...

Steam workshop killed DRLFF.
The only active threads are the lounge and some of the games... Sometimes only the games... Such a shame.
Sure it will come back to life when PP gets released (I hope), but likely not on the CC side of town.

Author:  DAME777 [ Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

MaximDude wrote:
Something like that, but dead-er.

I'm on this forum since ages ago, i've been in and out but I do check what's going on.
It had plenty of so called e-droughts but usually a release of a new build would bring in a flood of new mods that pushed the limits of CC modding (obviously generic mods too - some better, some worse, some plain terrible like my own 9001 or so first mods for build 8 back in 2006) along with a massive wave of new members (Some great ones that still hang around here today and unfortunately but obviously absolute retards, and not necessarily 13 year old...), but it seems to me that this latest build didn't attract any attention to the forums at all...

Steam workshop killed DRLFF.
The only active threads are the lounge and some of the games... Sometimes only the games... Such a shame.
Sure it will come back to life when PP gets released (I hope), but likely not on the CC side of town.

You forgot about the bot army that's camping here, and I get ya.

Author:  MaximDude [ Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

The bots were here then, are here now and will be here long after we no longer will be.
There were times where the cheeky bastards would manage to slip in some posts, even whole threads.

3nl4rg3 y0ur p3n0r t0d4y! ch34p w0rks 100%!!!!111oneone and such.
They were fun times.

Author:  Duh102 [ Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

Is the steam workshop even active? I honestly think that Cortex is just way past it's prime now.
The bot posting was mostly defeated by the introduction of mandatory moderator approval of each and every new member. It's only possible because we have max like 2 new people every week, if that.

Author:  MaximDude [ Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: appreciation thread for cool guys

It isn't anything insane, or even mildly crazy... But it does have more released/updated content this week alone than this forum did for the past month... Some threads going on in discussions...
Not very impressive but still beats this place activity wise.

So overall it's kind of alive.
But yeah, you're right. CC's days of glory have long since passed, not even a massive fix-all-the-issues-ever-and-add-loads-off-content-and-shit release will save it.

Unless, of course - Online multiplayer.
So yeah everything is lost.

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/