View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Mea culpa 

Post Mea culpa
Well, my last posts on here were horrifying. I was a piece of ♥♥♥♥ then, and I'm a piece of ♥♥♥♥ now, but I'm much more aware of the fact. Also somehow I've become even poorer...I can never tell if my perpetual failure is penance for being a dickhead or if I'm just bad at life. Probably both in a way. Anyhow, nobody I was a massive penis to is going to see this. I don't even know. I miss the internet before it got so big...now it lends itself to the anonymity where there's tons people and you don't know who any of them are. I miss the personal connections I made on here. Make forums a thing again, dammit, Discord just isn't the same and it inevitably becomes a part of the too-big internet...

Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:17 am

Post Re: Mea culpa
Ociamarru wrote:
Well, my last posts on here were horrifying. I was a piece of ♥♥♥♥ then, and I'm a piece of ♥♥♥♥ now, but I'm much more aware of the fact. Also somehow I've become even poorer...I can never tell if my perpetual failure is penance for being a dickhead or if I'm just bad at life. Probably both in a way. Anyhow, nobody I was a massive penis to is going to see this. I don't even know. I miss the internet before it got so big...now it lends itself to the anonymity where there's tons people and you don't know who any of them are. I miss the personal connections I made on here. Make forums a thing again, dammit, Discord just isn't the same and it inevitably becomes a part of the too-big internet...

I too was an a-hole, I too, have not changed.

It'll never be the same, cherish what you had, and hope to find a frontier like it in the future, however unlikely.

Godspeed.

Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]