View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 EVERYTHING generator (really cool must look) 

Post EVERYTHING generator (really cool must look)
Yes I know This is insane if you are bored or something you will be spending hours on end reading through this massive list of generators (go to the bottom of the page and it will have the
page 1,2,3,4,5,6....ect thing so gjust go to

http://gzzt.org/browse/58/1/online_generators.html

oh and here is a link I thought some people might like =) and some of my favorites
http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/
http://atom.smasher.org/error/
http://www.gooogIe.co.uk/?gid=106330&hl ... h%20people

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
http://gzzt.org/pages/random_anarchy_cookbook.php
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/feedback

well here goes nothing.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:02 pm

dude i love the FlipBook Deluxe! its tis Awesome!

Sun May 27, 2007 9:23 pm
Profile WWW

Mon May 28, 2007 9:18 am

Mon May 28, 2007 11:39 am
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Mon May 28, 2007 5:02 pm

electricity?.....oh lol I get it not that I know of you probably have to go to the hardware store for that, and yea the flipbook thing is awesome I stumbled upon it and being an animator myself really liked it but what i really want if I was going to get serious with that thing is I'd want a monitor that I could use one of those special pens to draw on.

Mon May 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:56 am
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:43 pm

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:04 am
Profile WWW

Code:
I would like to clarify some comments I made recently regarding Mr. Jackson. As this letter will make clear, Mr. Jackson's stupidity concerning feudalism is laughable. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that he is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, Mr. Jackson operates under cover of self-created screen. He seizes in his long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection. If an attempt to exhibit cruelty to animals isn't sullen, it certainly is brazen. We can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but Mr. Jackson has rightly earned the scorn and derision with which he is viewed in many quarters. And I can say that with a clear conscience because this is a frightening realization. His goombahs probably don't realize that, because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, Mr. Jackson's grievances are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're completely disreputable, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, there is no place in this country where we are safe from Mr. Jackson's vassals, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. Think about it. Irreligionism is a weapon of oligarchism. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Jackson". In it, I chronicle all of Mr. Jackson's roorbacks, from the obscene to the ridiculous, and conclude that if Mr. Jackson's jeremiads get any more lecherous, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep.

Mr. Jackson's lieutenants all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way he keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. In Mr. Jackson's co-conspirators' rush to join the crowd, they failed to observe that Mr. Jackson proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt an iconoclastic lifestyle. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. When I say that we can't stand idly by and let him bad-mouth worthy causes, I don't just mean that he wants to herald the death of intelligent discourse on college campuses, that he wants to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community, or that he wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. Sure, Mr. Jackson obviously wants all that, but he also wants much more. He wants to wiretap all of our telephones and computers.

Mr. Jackson attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality charcteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Mr. Jackson says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: The best thing about Mr. Jackson is the way that he encourages us to break the neck of his policy of pharisaism once and for all. No, wait; Mr. Jackson doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that his claim that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole is factually unsupported and politically motivated. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Mr. Jackson's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because there is a genuine coldness, a chill, that pervades the land, as people are scared to death by his merciless fulminations.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]