View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Why/How/When did you join Data realms? 

I really don't know why I stayed on the forums, if you look in my old posts(some might have been pruned) I was threatening to leave because of the constant barrage of "How do I open .rars?" and similar questions that were answered about 5 times a day back in December.

I swear me and Nfs had a contest to see who could answer the questions and/or flame the person in the most spectacular way after a couple weeks of it....

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:35 am

I subscribing 'Gameplay' Magazine With DVD and on disc is many different cool stuff, and I found there Build10, I WAS TOTALLY_AMAZED AND SHOCKED, THIS GAME REALLY, REALLY OWNS. This game liked everyone who have seen and played It

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:27 am

joined not so long ago when my friend showed me the forums. His cousin, orindell told him about it. Anyway I lurked around abit downloading mods but couldn't understand how to get maps. Realized you had to joined to get maps so I did. Then my first post was my bloodguard mod v0.1 and since then ive been active most days helping where I can...

Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:59 pm

joined not so long ago when my friend showed me the forums. His cousin, orindell told him about it. Anyway I lurked around abit downloading mods but couldn't understand how to get maps. Realized you had to joined to get maps so I did. Then my first post was my bloodguard mod v0.1 and since then ive been active most days helping where I can...
Wow, do you actually know Orindell, 'cuz he's awesome!

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 pm
Profile WWW

Well, found this site when browsing Pelit Magazine. And when I actually got here, I was totally shocked... "This game rocks!"

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 pm

I joined from a link to a certain forum that most of Facepunch hates for no reason. *Hint hint* Anyway, I found a link from a thread of "Free Games". I found Cortex there and downloaded the build. After not satisfied with a few green clones and such I went to the forums to download mods. Later I joined mainly so I could download Apocalypse towers but didn't post. Then, when Numgun had lost his rocket pack, I remember myself having it and put in a .rar and posted it. Now I started becoming more active and here I am.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3