View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Craziest thing you did in an online game 

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:23 am

In WoW, I stripped all my armour and ran around one of the main towns (Orgrammar) using a glitch my friends found that made you slide, as if you were ice skating. We started a "Naked cows on ice train".

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:28 am

Ok so, Me and some other poeple online were testing out some stuff and I found out that you can cook a grenade until it blows up and still live! You go to a door, face backwards and cook the grenade until it blows up. It blows up on the other side of the door giving me 4 kills :)

Medal Of Honor: Breakthrough.

Map: Anzio.
Game Mode: Liberation.
All my guys are in the jail while the other team is alive. I rush to their side of the stage and own 8/16 guys with a Shotgun. the last 8 are in the lighthouse (camping) make it inside and cook a grenade killing 2 guys and right when I was at the switch, I get smged and die.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:16 am

when i played runescape, I managed to haul up a massive amount of levels and cash on everthing that didnt affect my overall combat level.

it meant, whenever I teleported to the starting/death respawn area, I just said "Oh noes i died" and then everyone gave me free cash! hehe!

Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:20 am

In Halo 2, I was playing in an online match, I had rockets, and there was a ghost coming my way. I shot a little under it, it careened over my head and hit 2 of thier teammates halfway across the map. Best Triple Kill evar.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:38 am

In Second Life, I crashed the Sim (the area) I was in by lighting most of it on fire. Here's a pic of what it looked like before it crashed.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:39 am
Profile WWW

This seems to be the perfect time to wheel out a story a mate sent me!

(I cut out the non-game related stuff)

"I like to play Unreal Tournament on servers with a team deathmatch and friendly fire on. As soon as the game begins I start killing my teammates and never shoot at the other team. When they start yelling at me I proclaim that I was a double agent and they have all been fools. Then I switch teams and follow my teammates really close behind them, and say things like "Where are we going Mr. Frodo?", "I don't trust that Gollum fellow, not one bit Mr.Frodo", "Are you sure this is the way to Mordor Mr.Frodo?", and "I love you Mr.Frodo." Sometimes I stay crouched and run along just ahead of them and call out "This way hobbits.", "Not much farther now hobbits", and if they get away from me I chase them down and yell at them, "Not that way stupid hobbits, this way this way." Recently I bought a headset and I'm enjoying all the new ways to annoy people, though right now I'm fond of singing Frank Sinatra songs.

I used to play Counter Strike a long time ago. I didn't consider it a FPS so much as a way to be an gigantic ♥♥♥hole to everyone without any repercussions. I had a checklist of things to do over and over until I got banned from the server.

1. Playing as the counter terrorists, soon as the match starts, drop a grenade and pick off any survivors. The point of the game stopped being about stopping the terrorists and more about surviving the first two minutes of the round.

2. If I was playing as the terrorists, I would plant the bomb in the most obvious place possible. I had a "Hey the bomb is here come see" tag the size of a wall. I don't think any further explanation is needed.

3. I also had a wall sized goatse tag. I would kill all but one other person, then I would put up the tag, stare at it for two minutes, then suicide.

4. I liked to shoot a gun until it was empty, then I would find a enemy running around who hadn't noticed me yet, then jump out in front of him and throw the empty gun in front of him. You'd be surprised how many people don't turn of auto pickup. They'd run over the gun, see me, and start shooting at me with the empty gun. I'd chuckle and stab them in the face.

5. I'd like to find a doorway or a pipe I could block, then I'd just stand there, spamming "NONE SHALL PASS" whenever someone tried to get by me. This would always end in me getting shot. Then I'd piss and moan about "This ♥♥♥♥ noob TK ♥♥♥♥♥♥". Remember, I tended to do all these things on the same server.

If you've ever been playing BattleField 1942, and you've jumped into the last plane with no one around, only to explode as you take off, yah, that was me."

Tee hee!

But me? I don't know. Maybe flinging a Ghost into the VIP in Halo 3. ;)

- THe-Masses

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:45 am
Profile ICQ

In Second Life, I crashed the Sim (the area) I was in by lighting most of it on fire. Here's a pic of what it looked like before it crashed.
Second Life fails when signing up.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:50 am
Profile WWW

Once I was at Fearful Ferrets and we had a stupid commander in BF2 that would run into the runway as I took off. 99% sure he did it on purpose.

I should come up with some stuff I did...

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:50 am

If you've ever been playing BattleField 1942, and you've jumped into the last plane with no one around, only to explode as you take off, yah, that was me

There have been many, many others. I especially like the guy that was at Wake Island in BF2 (as the commander, of course) planting C4 on every plane right when it spawned and then blowing it up whenever anyone took off, saying "SQUAD 2 ONLY PLZ!!!" despite the fact that squad 2 had already bailed out and was taking the north CP.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 am

Usually, they go off at you about "OMG <crappy clan abbreviation> IS TEH BEST1 YOU ARE ALL NOOBS"

One time, in JKA I killed an entire clan private chatting with detpacks ON THEIR SERVER! it was awesome... I was kicked after 3 seconds...

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:54 am

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:55 am
Profile WWW

Really fun on multiplayer, a bit too clan-ified though.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:12 am

One time on JKA I ran into the enemy base with my eyes shut.

That was awesome.

On Battlefield 2421 (is that the right number?) me and a squad of other people were invading the enemy Titan alone. I was an engineer, we had 2 assault guys, another engineer, and a support guy, both of the assault guys had the reviver things so we were a great team, anyway we snuck in through the air vents (there is an entrance near the top where they can't break your ship) and noticed, oddly enough, the other team had neglected to defend the computer terminals. We blew them up and ran into the room where the titan core is, and found that the defenders had waited on the door on the other side of the room until we opened the doors, when we got in there were about 20 of them on us, we were cornered, now here comes the part where I do something stupid. I jump out of cover and start dancing. The other team, at first just stare at me, then I pull out my bazooka and kill most of them.

Another time I was supposed to be a distraction. So I ran in front of the enemy and said.
"IGNORE THE REST OF MY SQUAD COMING ROUND BEHIND YOU!"

Everyone died. :)

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 am

I hacked Stickarena.
Well, I used a trainer and edited it.
But a bajillion people do, so when 2 hackers meet, they fire at godlike speed at eachother and no one dies, and everbody runs for cover, and the 2 hackers just run around at abnormal speeds through wall shooting each other.

I hate you people that do that

Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next