View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Craziest thing you did in an online game 

I was a CT in cs_office, at the spawn point, when a guy came while we were buying stuff and flashbanged us, and right before the flashbang exploded I caught a glimpse of some other terrorists coming, so I started to blindly shoot around with my mighty M4 Carbine. When the flash was over, I saw all the CT's death, some Terrorists alive and everybody was saying "lol", "wtf", "pwned" or "n00b" through the chat and voice chat.

Then I got kicked.

And yesterday:

I was playing on de_aztec (the map where I suck the most) and I kept getting owned by some guys, until I had some adrenaline rush or something and I shouted "RAMPAGE!!1!1" and killed everybody with the machine gun :P

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

Just happened in CS:S:

I was a CT in cs_office, at the spawn point, when a guy came while we were buying stuff and flashbanged us, and right before the flashbang exploded I caught a glimpse of some other terrorists coming, so I started to blindly shoot around with my mighty M4 Carbine. When the flash was over, I saw all the CT's death, some Terrorists alive and everybody was saying "lol", "wtf", "pwned" or "n00b" through the chat and voice chat.

Then I got kicked.

And yesterday:

I was playing on de_aztec (the map where I suck the most) and I kept getting owned by some guys, until I had some adrenaline rush or something and I shouted "RAMPAGE!!1!1" and killed everybody with the machine gun :P
I want CSS so bad, but I don't even think my computer could play it:/

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

Kurrus wrote:
Just happened in CS:S:

Then I got kicked.

And yesterday:

I want CSS so bad, but I don't even think my computer could play it:/

Unless it was made in 1990, it will run it pretty well. I have a P4 of 3.20 GHz, 1GB of RAM and an ATI Radeon X1300 Pro graphics card, and I run the game on 1280x1024 and maxed everything with HDR and I don't get even the slightest lag, unless I'm playing against bots, in wich case it'll run at about 15 FPS, where normally it's 30-40.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile YIM

I have a 64mb video card and 256mb RAM...-.-

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile WWW

I have a 64mb video card and 256mb RAM...-.-

It will run with that :)

Anyway there's Condition Zero. AND The Punisher has it, you could play online. Though he's been playing on a RolePlay GMod 9 server for more than 2 hours today :/

EDIT: 3 hours and 27 minutes actually.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

Roleplay gmod 10 spacebuild (I don't have gmod but I saw someone do this): Win.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Posted after 1 hour 46 minutes 55 seconds:

Oh my god. 6 hours and raising.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:11 pm
Profile YIM

In a game of HL2 DM my teammate was afk so it was 1 vs 5, I jumped down in the middle of the group of 5 with the crowbar and killed them all while singing "Not gonna stop me" By Queens.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:35 pm
Profile WWW

Tribes vengance demo. Online.

As soon as we started the server, one of our teammates had lost it and started killing us, worse, he had heavy armor and a ride arrangement of explosives. We couldn't just run because then he would blow up our base and render us vunerable, so most of the time we were all just trying to kill him. Then I suddenly decided. "screw this" and said I would help him TK. So we went on a mass killing spree together, then he stabbed me in the back with an energy blade when I wasn't looking.

Good times..

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:31 pm

In halo I flipped a warthog with a grenade and it flew just over me and killed the dude shooting me in the back.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile WWW

I played Runescape for 2 minutes. :shock: Just kidding (though its still a bad game)

I was playing Battlefield 2 and I do flips in the helicopter so the passenger thinks were crashing and jumps out and I just laugh. :D

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:33 pm

The best part is, on the way back, you careen into his falling body. That, or you explode by hitting his parachute.

Nothing can kill those parachutes. I still want to see a squad riding on each other's parachutes. Best attack force ever.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:44 am

The best part is, on the way back, you careen into his falling body. That, or you explode by hitting his parachute.

Nothing can kill those parachutes. I still want to see a squad riding on each other's parachutes. Best attack force ever.

Lol you should try BF2 Sandbox.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:48 am

In Soldat... i banned everyone... that was funny! :)

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next