View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 School experiences 

FooBear wrote:
Hehehe suckers, i didnt go to middle school. Kindergarden to gr. 7 then high school. its annoying to be gr. 8 because older people keep using gr. 8's as plows :-(

Lol wut, do you live in Iran or something?

Also, 9th grade = start of high school in my county.

Lol no i dont live in Iran, i live in Canada in which most places DO have middle schools but were i live in Canada there isnt its just elementry then highschool

Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 am

AIM screws us all over... this is in high school though:

I saw my friend online and started talking to him... he said he had to goto work and he signed off after a few minutes. Not ten minutes later someone signed in as his name. And he asked if I wanted to hang out. I was a bit confused but "he" said he took the day off. I said ok and we planned to meet at a 7-11 near my house.

Before I continue let me fill you all in on this: my friend uses a family laptop and im guessing his AIM is set to auto-login so anyone who gets on the computer can talk as him (hes stupid :P). Also, I hooked up with his sister about a week previous... and didnt ever talk to her again so I was actually avoiding going to his house cause I heard she wanted to kill me. lol.

After all this you may be asking me, why the hell did you go? The answer... I was bored and in a very gullible mood. So I went. I walk up and I dont see my friend so I go inside and get a slurpee while I wait. Twenty minutes later, hes not there so I text him and hes like, wtf? I'm at work. (I know I should have texted him earlier) So I figure its just a big joke and I start home.
I'm a block away when I notice a car following me. It pulled up close to me, and two black guys jump out and start running at me. I'm on a quiet side street bordering a neighborhood and an undeveloped wooded area. So I bolt for the woods. More background: Me and my friends airsoft there quite a bit so I know the entire area like the back of my hand. (note, this neighborhood is NOT a ghetto, this is actually one of the richer neighborhoods but NOT the one I live in)

Yes the decision was impulsive. I should have ran for the neighborhood and hollored or w/e. Naw. I go for the woods. So these guys are running at me and I dont think they had very good intent. I go through the treeline and keep moving. These guys keep coming at me. Now, the good part. Theres a nice little ditch me and my friends dug in this area of the woods for guerilla warefare scenarios. Its pretty concealed in the undergrowth but I know where it is. I jumped it and kept running. Both of my pursuers didnt see it coming and one of em ate crap pretty bad. It gave me more of a lead on them so I was able to hide in another one of our guerilla-esque bunkers while the two guys ran right past them (one of the f***ers was limping :lol:) I lay low for about twenty minutes before sprinting out. I go all the way to the other side of the woods where it opens to a shopping center and breathe a sigh of relief.

Now some of you may be saying I'm a little coward for running but thats ok. I was only running to my armory (home). I grabbed my G&G Socom 16 airsoft rifle (450fps), load up three high-caps and strap on a left hip mag pouch. Getting back wasnt a problem... I just had my rifle in a pillowcase. I didnt really expect them to still be there when I got back but I was silently hoping they were.

Gods be praised they were. There they were talking to my friend's twisted freakin sister. I took a position (without being noticed) and then fired a long burst. I wish I had video taped it... It was the funniest s*** ever! One runs, the other drops to the ground, and the girl screams. I fired a few more bursts and they all started running.

my motto is "if your outgunned, bright a bigger gun" so I headed back before they brought a real gun out to spoil the party. (I'd really feel bad to break out my dad 44.9 caliber pistol) Yeah anyway. Heroics aside... AIM is a b***** and so is having a girl out there who wants revenge.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 am
Profile WWW

Location: I'm sitting here on a web born out of a thought where the spider makes a bed of carcasses she caught

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:19 am

You're dumb...

No your dumb.

I wouldn't have run though because the worst that could happen would be me dieing.

If someone killed me they would be arrested and I would get to find out what happens after death.

Yeah I have a death wish and I fear nothing. I am not suicidal though... well I am when it comes to picking fights.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:07 am
Profile WWW

Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
Ohhh. I see. When you said FPS I thought "wait, isn't it measured in metres per second?" then I realized, "feet".
And I envy you, because you have an airsoft gun and I don't.
I would've grabbed my samurai sword (made in china, but still sharp) and knife instead and cut some tendons.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:38 am
Banned

I have completely lost faith in children.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

we will one day grow up to be geniuses, or complete retards

Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

the point of my first post[/quote]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW

I've never really had any problems with chat programs...
Why? Because i rarely use them, and when i do, its only
with people that i trust, and whom i could recognize.

I do have several years of bullying on my back though, and it
quite literally made me paranoid :/
Every time i go out in the schoolyard alone, i feel unsafe.
I feel like someone is going to come and mock me for
no reason whatsoever. At our school, we have a large
green field behind our schoolyard, and that is probably the
most dangerous place on the school. At winter, im always too
scared to get down there, because there is a significant risk
that you will get attacked by a mob of idiots armed with snow...
Also, the smaller kids on the school may seem like little angels
for the teachers (Which is why we, the older kids, are the ones getting trouble),
but in fact a lot of them are little devils, because they know
that the older kids must be more responsible, and they exploit it.
Two kids in special have been really annoying to me and
my friend, it has resulted in a few nasty things for them...
Once when i grabbed one of them by the neck and placed
him on my knees, a teacher came by and said "Treat him properly!"
That little bugger asked for it, and i get the trouble. Feh.

But recently, sadness has been replaced with anger, so now
i tend to get pissed instead of starting to cry... Which often
lead to a punch/kick/elbow to the idiot. Oh, and there was
once where i nearly strangled someone, but i managed (Barely!)
to control myself and prevented myself from doing it...
And ive stopped counting how many times i've wanted to beat
the living hell out of a really annoying person...

[/bigblockoftext]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile WWW

Ugh. One of my friends gets mad so easily he threatened suicide in primary school.

Anyway, there is one person I know that is so bad at bullying I named him "Barbie" and he can't do anything about it.
E.G He called me fat.. Now lets see whats wrong with that.

1. I'm so skinny if I suck in my gut it hurts and you can see my ribs individually.
2. Thats the most creative insult I ever heard! [/sarcasm]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4