View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Happy Canada Day! 

well since were already completly off topic... is it true we have worlds best snipers???

Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:48 pm

were not off topic, were talking about canada right?

Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:53 pm

... i hate you ... proving me wrong like that ... XD JK

Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:00 pm
A HUMAN BRAIN, SAFELY INSULATED FROM THE TERRORS OF HYPERSPACE

Location: Somewhere beyond the endless sea of hyperspace, fighting for your right to call a planet home.
Well Daman, we are the sole propreitors of the largest bodies of fresh water in the world!

So, in a few decades, when the world begins to dry up, and desalination technology lags behind, we'll look forward to slaking your ungrateful thrist!

Have a nice day. :D

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:31 pm

Well Daman, we are the sole propreitors of the largest bodies of fresh water in the world!

So, in a few decades, when the world begins to dry up, and desalination technology lags behind, we'll look forward to slaking your ungrateful thrist!

Have a nice day. :D

Lol underground water hurr.

And no, you do not Fireblizzard. Because you can't have "The best snipers" when they have no enemy countries to snipe.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:58 pm

which is sorta why we could... we have so much time to practice XP

Posted after 1 minute 23 seconds:

i also heard that america threatened to bomb us because we wouldnt join your fight against some people in afaganastan... (or something like that...)

Last edited by FireBlizzard on Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:02 pm

which is sorta why we could... we have so much time to practice XP

Practicing on targets != Practicing on people.

Therefore US snipers have better practice(And better weapons). SUPERIOR.

Edit~ And stop pulling ♥♥♥♥ out of your ass, America didn't threaten to bomb you.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:03 pm

i didnt mean to say i know i meant to say i heard (some people in my class this year were talkin bout a few things...)

Posted after 30 seconds:

just goes to show ya not to trust everything you hear... :ccsigh:

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:05 pm

Location: Somewhere beyond the endless sea of hyperspace, fighting for your right to call a planet home.
Bush basicly said "If you're not with us, you're against us."

And because Canada, as not a nation prepared or motivated to go to war, at first declined, Bust tried to make us look weak.

We eventually agreed to supply U.S. warships, and eventually sent out soldiers.

And we've all seen how this is turning out.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 pm

Bush basicly said "If you're not with us, you're against us."

And because Canada, as not a nation prepared or motivated to go to war, at first declined, Bust tried to make us look weak.

We eventually agreed to supply U.S. warships, and eventually sent out soldiers.

And we've all seen how this is turning out.

It's turning out the way it is because the US doesn't really have a set target country, they only have a group of people they are targetting. And that group of people sneaks around a vast desert and RPGs our vehicles from the top of a far sand-dune every now and then, then runs away. Which is why the war is near impossible to really "win", because we'll never know if we killed them all in that last battle, or not.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:15 pm

i tihnk a war between Canada and America would be the worst thing for both contries becuase if amereica dies we would easily be overrun by any country that takes it... if we die then america most likely wouldnt be able to defend the cities straight on the border of Canda and itself in time with its soldiers out there fighting desert people... so if we went to war we'd both die...

Posted after 2 minutes 3 seconds:

if ever online version of CC comes out... that'd be great cuz then we could have our own personal wars go inside the game... and then we wouldnt have to waste topic space for it...

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:21 pm

I'm not going to say anything rediculus. In a war, America would destroy us.

Unfortunatly, (And because I don't have a problem with most Americans) their military might has often been used to police the world, forcing smaller countries to bend to their will.

While this doesn't happen as much 'en masse' (Looks at democracy in Iraq) as it used too, it still does now and then.

The way these country's youth has been brought up, they've been taught to believe that America want's nothing more then to enforce their religion and democratic ways across the planet. They've been taught that America, (When in reality, it's pretty much any Western country) has been exploiting them for resource and cheap labour, and retaining the profits.

So, that's why America has a justifiably large military, and up to date technology.

Unfortunatly, I think they spend too much on their missles, and not enough on quality body armour for their soldiers.

I don't remember exact numbers, but most soldiers fighting in the middle east right now, are being killed by shots below the shoulder, in the side of the body, because that's where the armour leaves a gap.

For about one hundred dollars a head more, they could be outfitted with CIVILIAN grade body armour, which covers the sides, and the current areas military armour covers.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:31 pm

i dont have a problem with most americans... its just if something were to happen to america (like in the show Jerico my mom watches with the nukes almost anhialating all of america) if that were to happen... well we'd be gone with'in week's - days...

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:40 pm

i dont have a problem with most americans... its just if something were to happen to america (like in the show Jerico my mom watches with the nukes almost anhialating all of america) if that were to happen... well we'd be gone with'in week's - days...

If a nuke were to hit America we would counterstrike within the minute causing a worldwide nuclear fallout.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:41 pm

heh... but if your nuke silos were hit... (massive dmg to enviroment and civy places) then what would you do XD

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next