View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 ♥♥♥♥ OFF OFFTOPIC 

Should Of Topic Die?
Poll ended at Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:42 am
Yes 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
No 67%  67%  [ 6 ]
I dont care, meh 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 9

♥♥♥♥ OFF OFFTOPIC 

The current mods and admins are complete failures. I, along with The Punisher and the old mod regime were the best this forum has had. But due to PMSing admins, that has changed.

This is in response to Thanatos. I need to post quicker.

Punisher was a shitty mod, and you've agreed with me on that. I do believe he overreacted though by leaving.

Thanatos, I didn't start anything. Notice how I made none of the topics that would later become flame wars.

The current mods/admins are fine, Stop complaining. Also HAHA, NO. Offtopic should stay. If you can't handle to post here without flaming, just don't post.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 pm

Kelas wrote:
The current mods and admins are complete failures. I, along with The Punisher and the old mod regime were the best this forum has had. But due to PMSing admins, that has changed.

Punisher was a shitty mod, and you've agreed with me on that. I do believe he overreacted though by leaving.

Thanatos, I didn't start anything. Notice how I made none of the topics that would later become flame wars.

The current mods/admins are fine, Stop complaining. Also HAHA, NO. Offtopic should stay. If you can't handle to post here without flaming, just don't post.

Less words and more facts: when the "shitty" mod was still mod, almost nobody left, everything was peaceful, and all was fine. Now it's not. Common sense.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

The internet has a different set social dynamics.
All of this "trying to beat people down with virtual force of opinion"
only creates divisions and solves no problems.
Like I said, just realise that other people on the
internet are also other sentient beings(mostly, until latter).

The problem is because everybody thinks that it is their destiny to rebel.

I you don't like the way the mods are working, then help them. I reported an advertisement thread and it got deleted in two minutes.

Instead of complaining, report it.

Profile WWW

--EDIT--
lol, I'm a hypocrite.

Last edited by Yon on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:53 pm

I reported an advertisement thread and it got deleted in two minutes.

That's the very least thing a mod could do.

And the SPAM is not the matter here. You can perfectly differentiate between SPAM and not SPAM.

And if people complain, something must be wrong.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

I you don't like the way the mods are working, then help them. I reported an advertisement thread and it got deleted in two minutes.

It isn't spam or anything like that, it's general control of the forum. When flame wars begin, what do you usually see mods doing? Posting in that thread, fueling the fire, when they should be stopping it before it continues, or even locking the thread if needed. There is too much ♥♥♥♥ that the current moderators have let slip, or even helped.

And if you don't see the moderators helping a flame war, they're ignoring it, or they aren't even there to do anything.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 pm

Kokits wrote:

It isn't spam or anything like that, it's general control of the forum. When flame wars begin, what do you usually see mods doing? Posting in that thread, fueling the fire, when they should be stopping it before it continues, or even locking the thread if needed. There is too much ♥♥♥♥ that the current moderators have let slip, or even helped.

I couldn't agree more.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Daman3456 wrote:
Kelas wrote:

Less words and more facts: when the "shitty" mod was still mod, almost nobody left, everything was peaceful, and all was fine. Now it's not. Common sense.

That's like saying: "Oh hey I got a new job. My penis is also bigger! Wow! It must be because of my new job!"

Or "Hm, I just bought a new mouse. I ALSO JUST WON THE LOTTERY! I MUST'VE WON THE LOTTERY BECAUSE I BOUGHT A NEW MOUSE!"

Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:43 pm

I have agree with Daman here to a degree even though he sounds like an arsehole.

But the punisher was a good mod.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:47 pm
Profile WWW

Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
On the web, you have to be impartial. People getting too worked up over stuff is what f*cks them up. Take Gwen, for instance. She got so worked up over Daman's taunts that she ended up bringing down quite a few people with her. The internet requires thick skin. If you don't have, that, leave.
As much as I disapprove of what people say, it's best not to let it get to you. These shells of people, the nicknames of people, aren't who they really are. On the 'net, almost no one is who they seem to be, so why should anyone be hurt by the actions of a coward hiding behind a shield of words and code?

Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:47 pm

Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:30 am

I tend to be very easy to get along with.. I don't have any major issues with anybody, although a while back, WJ banned me for correcting one of his spelling mistakes... It was only for like an hour, and it's long behind me now, but I just wanted to point out that that is not a valid ban reason, if only for an hour... (Plus he's become a behind-the-scenes guy now anyway...) Alenth is a good admin, although sometimes he can be a bit hot-tempered. (Which does not have to be a bad thing...)

Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:48 am
Banned

ProjektTHOR would be the best mod ever -- I think we can agree with that.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

make one so i can use my flamethrower on him

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next