View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Where to upload flashes 

Post Where to upload flashes
hey, um, how do I upload a flash to my FTP and have it accessed easily. Like lets say I were to put my flash in the default folder that index goes in, how do I access my flash. DO I just go www.[mywebsite].com/[myflash].swf?

Also, how do I add SWFs to here?

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:57 pm

Post Re: Where to upload flashes
Flashes are annoying in my opinion.

I would assume that uploading a flash is no more compicated than uploading any other file type.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:58 pm
REAL AMERICAN HERO

1. Yes.
2. Don't.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:00 am

how this flash that ive made. I found out just uploading the flahs and going to the FLV will just make it in widescrene and lag slower computer, so I set it at a different resolution.

Um, so here it is:

http://lettuceandcarrots.com/naruto1.html

nothing special about the page.

ANd yes, it is naruto, I love the anime, and I wanted to make an animation about it. Do you like it?

I also made this in 45 mins in Comm Graphics.

http://www.lettuceandcarrots.com/consolesdie.swf

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:50 am

Naruto isn't real Manga. It's stupid senseless overdramatic ♥♥♥♥. Ask Daman about real manga.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:42 am
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Pyrorex wrote:
Naruto isn't real Manga. It's stupid senseless overdramatic ♥♥♥♥. Ask Daman about real manga.

Note carefully how he's such a weeaboo he says he likes the anime and not the manga, therefore he enjoys 4kids, therefore he is flamingly homosexual.

But anyways, LERN2EDITSOURCE.

Create a blank document, embed the flash inside that page, then use the applet size codes to resize it to whatever you desire.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:02 am

Grif wrote:
Pyrorex wrote:

Note carefully how he's such a weeaboo he says he likes the anime and not the manga, therefore he enjoys 4kids, therefore he is flamingly homosexual.

But anyways, LERN2EDITSOURCE.

Create a blank document, embed the flash inside that page, then use the applet size codes to resize it to whatever you desire.

4Kids sucks so much ass, its not even funny. In Yu-Gi-Oh 4 kids version no one dies and they just end up int he "Shadow Realm". How retarded and unfunny. Then they have to americanize everything.

I swea,r if 4Kids gets a hold of Naruto int he states they would remove 1/4 of the scenes, take out all the blood, and give them more horrible dubs then is as is at the moment. Not to mention Naruto's name wil be Nathan and he will run away scream how much he loves ramen err not ramen CEREAL because CEREAL is more AMERICAN.

And, um, I kinda prefer the anime over the manga, but if I do get ahold of the manga ill still read it.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
Mushrooi, hasn't it been concluded that you are a weaboo?
Thus, do not all of your carefully worded arguments fall on deaf ears?
Also, what girf said.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:43 pm

What. I really need to read this forum more.

First off. Mushrooshi is no weeaboo. Shut up. He watches ♥♥♥♥ that 4kids would WANT to americanize. CHILDREN'S SHOWS. NARUTO IS A KID'S SHOW. INUYASHA IS A KID'S SHOW. ONE PIECE IS A KID'S SHOW. 4KIDS AMERICANIZES KIDS SHOWS. All kids shows fail.

Now, lucky star and haruhi on the other hand......

Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:06 am

Well, I don't watch Inuyasha or any of those other "kids" animes, just Naruto. I am starting to get into bleach, I like the basis of the story.

Lock requested for this topic, its been solved and right now its just full of flamebait.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]